Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Also will there be a romance path with Tina.
Or do we have to be either a sub or dom with her.
Because I'm gonna be honest guys I totally want to treat her romantically

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Also will there be a romance path with Tina.
Or do we have to be either a sub or dom with her.
Because I'm gonna be honest guys I totally want to treat her romantically
IIRC Tina will be up for different things depending on the MC's choices. Also IIRC Asmodeus has said dom/sub isn't mutually exclusive with romance... I'm holding out for a lovely femdom romance with my waifu Andrea <3

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
IIRC Tina will be up for different things depending on the MC's choices. Also IIRC Asmodeus has said dom/sub isn't mutually exclusive with romance... I'm holding out for a lovely femdom romance with my waifu Andrea <3
Awesome that's great to hear.
I just started playing this today and I think it's a really good game
Tina is definitely my favourite character.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Today I played the game for first time I liked the game. I feel like the idea of the game is single playthrough and in order unlock all I need to explore all paths Not an issue. Good game ,Keep the good work dev (y):)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Hey everyone! Progress is going good on the next update. Anyone that's interested for weekly updates you can support the game on Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Here's a teaser for you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally hope for a lot of new Sklyar content, still best girl imho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Probably after the summer. There are a lot of great scenes still remaining with a lot of renders.
There are more detailed updates for the supporters, join the dark side :devilish:
well, I wait in anticipation for the next update BUT I could wait a few more months more if we will get a whole load of new Skylar content. PLEASE??? (she´s the best girl imho)

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes