4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
This game is simply brilliant! Kudos Devs! Great story, I love the models... one of my favourite VN, no doubt! Thank you for this fantastic work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
Dear Asmodeus,

this is a really great game! Thank you for it.

I hope that you will continue the slow build up, to slowly educate discipline the MC. Charles Dickens said: 'Make them laugh, make them cry, make them wait.'

I guess that the two paths (sweet and salty) will merge sooner or later, and that the MC will have interactions with both women.

But I wonder if the (yet) anecdotal characters will make a second appearance. Basil is quite easy to use again, just make another video chat with him. For the redhead woman in the administration office, I am not totally sure. And for Leanne, I am 100% sure that we will see her again (there is a stat for her). I remember having read that Dickens (or maybe Victor Hugo?) also said to use each character at least twice.

An error I noticed in an image: in the phone picture taken in the toilet with Chloe, she is wearing some pink top instead of the black top she is wearing in the scene.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Asmodeus,

this is a really great game! Thank you for it.
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:
And thank you for sharing info about Dickens.

I hope that you will continue the slow build up, to slowly educate discipline the MC. Charles Dickens said: 'Make them laugh, make them cry, make them wait.'
Yep, it will keep going on!

I guess that the two paths (sweet and salty) will merge sooner or later, and that the MC will have interactions with both women.
And yeah, they will merge and the MC will have the option to pursue the other girl.

But I wonder if the (yet) anecdotal characters will make a second appearance. Basil is quite easy to use again, just make another video chat with him. For the redhead woman in the administration office, I am not totally sure. And for Leanne, I am 100% sure that we will see her again (there is a stat for her). I remember having read that Dickens (or maybe Victor Hugo?) also said to use each character at least twice.
Basil will keep showing up. Victoria (the redhead woman) will definitely keep showing up. She's pretty important for the main plot! And you're right about Leanne, she's one of the dommes.

An error I noticed in an image: in the phone picture taken in the toilet with Chloe, she is wearing some pink top instead of the black top she is wearing in the scene.
Hmm, I've just checked it again and it's fixed in the latest version. I'm not sure which version you're playing to still have this error.

Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
Hmm, I've just checked it again and it's fixed in the latest version. I'm not sure which version you're playing to still have this error.
I am playing the free version 1.06.01 downloaded from the link given here (f95zone), the windows/linux file downloaded from MEGA. I am playing on Linux. I searched for the wrong image. In fact there are 2 images where the picture is shown. Image ch3-sc5-026 is fine. But image ch3-sc3-028 is not.

Either you have fixed it in a more recent version, or you did only check the image that is fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I am playing the free version 1.06.01 downloaded from the link given here (f95zone), the windows/linux file downloaded from MEGA. I am playing on Linux. I searched for the wrong image. In fact there are 2 images where the picture is shown. Image ch3-sc5-026 is fine. But image ch3-sc3-028 is not.

Either you have fixed it in a more recent version, or you did only check the image that is fine.
You are absolutely right! :love:
I had fixed in the development folders, but for some reason it wasn't in the final game folder correctly :geek:

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes