Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I might consider patreon, but that depends on your progress. Not saying you're slow, it just seems I've been waiting a while, and hoping it's worth the wait.
take your time, I am excited for new Skylar content but I don´t mind waiting a bit longer.
And no, I can not unfortunately because at my location the government/internet provider tend to block all nsfw sites and paypal services :-(((
Mainly the reason why I am here, the other one is some dev´s are here, too, so I can thank them for their work at least here.
No worries. It's understandable. What I'm trying to say is that regular updates is a benefit for the supporters. I'll keep answering questions, but I'm not keeping a schedule in updating this thread on progress :geek:

And CH7 is a big chapter with a lot of renders, new locations, and as you may understand, quality takes time. It'll definitely worth the wait :giggle:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
so how much playthrough time as we can expect???
CH7 is approximately 50K words, with a few unique branches (this means entirely different scenes in each branch). This means that if you play everything and read each line, it's about 4-5 hours of dialogue.

To give you some perspective of how big CH7 is, here are the words for each chapter:
  • CH1: 8K words
  • CH2: 6K words
  • CH3: 16K words
  • CH4: 10K words
  • CH5: 37K words
  • CH6: 40K words
  • CH7: 50K words
This makes CH7 the biggest chapter yet, and it reaches a total word count of 160K words. That's similar word count to a book from "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy :giggle:

Also with chapter CH7 we've reached the middle of the game story-wise and most relationships have matured. This means it's time for all the juicy content to start taking place. And in CH7 there is a lot of juicy content. There are scenes with; Tina, Suzie (2x scenes), Victoria, Maureen (2x scenes), Leanne (2x scenes), Andrea, and Emily.

Everything is dependent to the player's choices and stats. So there's a lot of replay value here to get the girls that you want :cool:

unreasonableonion

Nov 24, 2018
quality game. my only complaint is the MCs appearance. imo his looks don't mix with his personality. he looks too mature for his very meek behaviour, which is very off-putting for me. if i had a magic spell i would have him look younger or make him act more assertively. still game is good af

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Unfortunately, the 3D artist I was working with has some personal issues and the project is not progressing as planned. I’m hoping for the best because a big investment has been made for this game.
OH NO, I hope it´s not Covid-19 or some serious long time problem... whatever it is, I wish it could be solved asap and I wish all the best for both of you!

• Red Heart

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Unfortunately, the 3D artist I was working with has some personal issues and the project is not progressing as planned. I’m hoping for the best because a big investment has been made for this game.
Oh man, you are seriously unlucky, second good 3D artist is out of action after your hard work on the story...
And this is sad, because your plot in MMC was great, we need more stories deeper than "oh my god my son has so huge dick, i cant wait any longer"

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes