Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Oh man, you are seriously unlucky, second good 3D artist is out of action after your hard work on the story...
And this is sad, because your plot in MMC was great, we need more stories deeper than "oh my god my son has so huge dick, i cant wait any longer"
Thank you for the kind thoughts. It's not dead yet. The thing is that it's not going as fast as we would like.

OH NO, I hope it´s not Covid-19 or some serious long time problem... whatever it is, I wish it could be solved asap and I wish all the best for both of you!
And no, it's not that serious. In this case, life happened and we can't do this full time (yet). So whatever emergency comes at us in life, we have to first solve it, and then focus on creating games.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
And no, it's not that serious. In this case, life happened and we can't do this full time (yet). So whatever emergency comes at us in life, we have to first solve it, and then focus on creating games.
We all see the rain from time to time but on the other side I am glad you still can work on your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I don't mind waiting, as long as the game doesn't get abandoned there is always hope. Love this game, especially Chloe's "femdom path" if such a thing is planned (that video call scene was so hot).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tysiu and Asmodeus_

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
Good game. I like it. But will there be a chance to get sexy with Maureen again? She's the hottest, but she was only in the first couple chapters. Will she ever be coming back?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Can't wait! Thanks for sharing the previews here
I'm not sharing everything the supporters get (it wouldn't be fair). I'm just posting a few for all the fans over here
I don't mind waiting, as long as the game doesn't get abandoned there is always hope. Love this game, especially Chloe's "femdom path" if sure a thing is planned (that video call scene was so hot).
I don’t plan on stopping. :cool:
And Chloe’s femdom path is a given.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Good game. I like it. But will there be a chance to get sexy with Maureen again? She's the hottest, but she was only in the first couple chapters. Will she ever be coming back?
Oh... Maureen is one of the most important characters in the story.

She's definitely making an appearance again in CH07, and I've already shared some teasers of her (here and here). If you're on the sub path, you're going to love her! And if you're on the non-sub path, she's going to make an appearance and make you an interesting proposition :love:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes