Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I saw the urination tag so I'm wondering
Will it be possible to let the girls pee on the mc in the future?
There is a scene where a character urinates while the MC watches, but there are no immediate plans to introduce this kind of scene. It's a possible scene though as we move towards the end of the game. No promises for now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is a scene where a character urinates while the MC watches, but there are no immediate plans to introduce this kind of scene. It's a possible scene though as we move towards the end of the game. No promises for now.
No worries mate just thought I would ask.
Not having those types of scenes doesn't diminish how awesome the game is in my eyes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
There will be some scenes with some other characters you'll have sex with, but no new love interests. And it's definitely not a harem game where you can get all the girls. You'll have to make some hard decisions and pick the girls you like better in the end-game.
is there still plan for a party with their fdom friends oro something like that cos we talked about it at some point or did i misundstand something we also talked about that mc would get in trouble with one fdoms or something like that

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
There will be some scenes with some other characters you'll have sex with, but no new love interests. And it's definitely not a harem game where you can get all the girls. You'll have to make some hard decisions and pick the girls you like better in the end-game.
Just give me my Mrs. Jones/Rika throuple and no one gets hurt

• Haha

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
is there still plan for a party with their fdom friends oro something like that cos we talked about it at some point or did i misundstand something we also talked about that mc would get in trouble with one fdoms or something like that
This sounds like a major spoiler if it happens :cool:

I’m not willing to reveal any details on that.

behindyourmind

Oct 21, 2017
Just done 1.06. I am pleseantly surprised by the captivating story and girls / renders. Rika, Tina and Andrea are incredibely hot!
(maybe Chloe the least, but she's hardly there in the story if you go sweet route)
Looking forward to scenes with Leanne to experience her harsh gaze from gallery pic and more femdom with all the ladies :)

Fingers crossed

• Red Heart

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
There are weekly updates for the supporters, but I wanna give some love for the fans here.
The update is about 80% and needs some more cooking till it's ready :love:
I've had a blast with the game so far but neeed more Suzie. She deserves more love in her life so hopefully that works out in MC's favour. The last scene with Emily and Tina was phenomenal.

Ok one more thing. Imma be real. I am a feet guy....but that does not extend to heels/footwear. I'll lick feet and enjoy footjobs ....but not with shoes lol. If that could be a consideration to have a bit of a separation between the two when more of that kind of content is added I'd greatly appreciate it.

Looking forward to next release. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I've had a blast with the game so far but neeed more Suzie. She deserves more love in her life so hopefully that works out in MC's favour. The last scene with Emily and Tina was phenomenal.

Ok one more thing. Imma be real. I am a feet guy....but that does not extend to heels/footwear. I'll lick feet and enjoy footjobs ....but not with shoes lol. If that could be a consideration to have a bit of a separation between the two when more of that kind of content is added I'd greatly appreciate it.

Looking forward to next release. :BootyTime:
I approve. We need more Skylar and footfetish content!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Painted toes too, red, white, blue, black or whatever color, makes quite a bit of difference in sexiness IMO.
If i remember this game has it, but some games throw foot fetish with female feet that look no different than men˝s feet. I love well pedicured, painted toes, especially in some sexy open high heels, and some devs think foot fetish is just about any feet, which is not true in my case.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Painted toes too, red, white, blue, black or whatever color, makes quite a bit of difference in sexiness IMO.
If i remember this game has it, but some games throw foot fetish with female feet that look no different than men˝s feet. I love well pedicured, painted toes, especially in some sexy open high heels, and some devs think foot fetish is just about any feet, which is not true in my case.
This! Pedicured, painted toes makes things extra spicy!
I also have a thing for long and/or painted fingernails for similar reasons. Makes handjobs visually look better.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes