Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Probably more than one year for an update. Too long mate...
Yeap, a fact is a fact. Can’t argue with that.

Keep in mind though that this isn’t my full time job. I’m doing it as a hobby in my spare time. And I have decided to share it for free with the kind folks in here (as opposed to sharing just a demo, or with limited features).

All this in hope to get enough supporters to be able to do this full time. So, to make it easier for folks to understand, I’ll explain it in simple terms…

If you appreciate the content in this game, come and support me on Patreon or SS.

Currently, this game makes about 120$ a month. Not nearly enough to make this my main priority. So as long as there’s limited support, then I can’t make the updates faster while I work on a full time job to support myself.

Simple, right? :giggle:

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

Keep in mind though that this isn’t my full time job. I’m doing it as a hobby in my spare time. And I have decided to share it for free with the kind folks in here (as opposed to sharing just a demo, or with limited features).

All this in hope to get enough supporters to be able to do this full time. So, to make it easier for folks to understand, I’ll explain it in simple terms…

If you appreciate the content in this game, come support me to on Patreon or SS.

Currently, this game makes about 120$ a month. Not nearly enough to make this my main priority. So as long as there’s limited support, then I can’t make the updates faster while I work on a full time job to support myself.

when you put it on steam i will more then happy to support you

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I would totally lick Tina's arsehole and eat my cum out of her vagina.
And also, I would like to cum in her mouth and give her a passionate & sensual kiss.
im was with you when talking about eating ass but you lost me when you start talking about eatting cum like nah

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I would buy it on steam as well. (y)
when you put it on steam i will more then happy to support you
Another vote for Steam release. Not sure if it was mentioned or considered already, but I would definitely support this game on Steam day 1. Many games found on this site that made their way to Steam I've bought. With this game being one of my favorites I can guarantee a sale from me.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Another vote for Steam release. Not sure if it was mentioned or considered already, but I would definitely support this game on Steam day 1. Many games found on this site that made their way to Steam I've bought. With this game being one of my favorites I can guarantee a sale from me.
well the dev did say after this update they will start putting it on steam

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

If you appreciate the content in this game, come and support me on Patreon or SS.

Your work is great and unique but engagement is difficult without regular updates. The only thing I can say is that less complex game paths can decrease development time and increase support. Keep it simple (quote very popular in my job)

Reactions: Asmodeus_

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Your work is great and unique but engagement is difficult without regular updates. The only thing I can say is that less complex game paths can decrease development time and increase support. Keep it simple (quote very popular in my job)
again you want the dev be soulless robot and pump out updates every week so if you think its easy to make regular update for game like this and im sure if you did get regular update then you be mad about the updates not being big

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
again you want the dev be soulless robot and pump out updates every week so if you think its easy to make regular update for game like this and im sure if you did get regular update then you be mad about the updates not being big
I am out

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes