QwertyType

Apr 28, 2021
I've tried checking around F95 but didn't spot anything offhand to answer this. Does anyone know who the likely model is for the Tina character in Daz? Perhaps this is a "state secret" that Asmodeus does not want to convey, which is fine, obviously! I just figured I'd ask....

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
I dont think the right point is taken in consideration here, if my info is correct last update were 3 scenes so why are you making 8+ scenes this time if you have so little free time and much less money from it? If we are talking about paths, wouldnt it work a half/half strategy, like 1.07 part 1 and 2?

I am not really a fan of big updates so in my case if I notice that I am taking almost a year for an update, I would consider making smaller updates so my "fans?" would hear about my existence/game more frequently (taking away update info posts on patreon).

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I dont think the right point is taken in consideration here, if my info is correct last update were 3 scenes so why are you making 8+ scenes this time if you have so little free time and much less money from it? If we are talking about paths, wouldnt it work a half/half strategy, like 1.07 part 1 and 2?

I am not really a fan of big updates so in my case if I notice that I am taking almost a year for an update, I would consider making smaller updates so my "fans?" would hear about my existence/game more frequently (taking away update info posts on patreon).
okay but then people will cry about small update and also the dev said that the game is something he is working on his free time

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
okay but then people will cry about small update and also the dev said that the game is something he is working on his free time
I dont think last update was "small", maybe I forgot about it because I played it a year ago (not sarcasm), did people cry so much about it?

Well, even so, exactly because he is working on his free time, taking so much time doing big updates is the wrong way imo.
People will be more upset about a delay the longer it takes you to do something, a delay of one month after 2 is not the same as after 1 year.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I dont think last update was "small", maybe I forgot about it because I played it a year ago (not sarcasm), did people cry so much about it?

Well, even so, exactly because he is working on his free time, taking so much time doing big updates is the wrong way imo.
People will be more upset about a delay the longer it takes you to do something, a delay of one month after 2 is not the same as after 1 year.
thats what im saying then people would start crying about the update small and short why would you not want an big update cos if they small then it would be maybe 15 mins and not 30 mins

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020

Yeah, you're right on that part. I had more free time available when I started this update (a year ago :BootyTime: ) so this didn't work as planned. Currently, I don't want to release a smaller chunk. I've already finished 7 out of 8 of the scenes. And they are branching scenes so it wouldn't make much sense having branches, and one branch would be missing.

Going forward, I'll probably do something like you suggest; a big update that is cut into smaller releases. And indeed that will bring more attention to the game.

Thank you for sharing this, I appreciate it! :love:

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah, you're right on that part. I had more free time available when I started this update (a year ago :BootyTime: ) so this didn't work as planned. Currently, I don't want to release a smaller chunk. I've already finished 7 out of 8 of the scenes. And they are branching scenes so it wouldn't make much sense having branches, and one branch would be missing.

Going forward, I'll probably do something like you suggest; a big update that is cut into smaller releases. And indeed that will bring more attention to the game.

I am glad that you took my criticism in a good way, thank you.

• Red Heart

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

till people start being mad about the small releases that its only 5 min of play time

• Haha

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
I think releasing the game on Steam will be the fastest way to get attention. Steam is used by millions. Even in worst case scenario, you can get like 100-500 subscribers out of it. It will greatly boost the revenue generated by this game.

Second method would be to advertise to targeted audience of adult games. Ask some big creators with lots of Patrons like DrPinkCake, OppaiMan, Caribdis to advertise your game on their Patreon page once. If they ask for money, give them a bit that you have earned from this game. Think of it as an investment. That should be enough to boost revenue.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Second method would be to advertise to targeted audience of adult games. Ask some big creators with lots of Patrons like DrPinkCake, OppaiMan, Caribdis to advertise your game on their Patreon page once.
Agreed about the steam strategy, but I've never ever heard of any of those creators. Seeing as Neuvau is mostly a femdom game, wouldn't it be wiser to get darktoz or TessSadist (the dev of Karlsson's Gambit) to advertise it?

Those guys probably only make vanilla or maledom games (at least that's the vibe I got from briefly checking out the patreon page of Pinkcake and Oppaiman - their game concepts sounded both pretty vanilla and pretty boring tbh), so don't you think that'd just be a waste of money by Asmodeus? I'm not sure people in their audiences would be that interested in playing Neuvau... :unsure:

Last edited:

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
Agreed about the steam strategy, but I've never ever heard of any of those creators. Seeing as Neuvau is mostly a femdom game, wouldn't it be wiser to get darktoz or TessSadist (the dev of Karlsson's Gambit) to advertise it?

Those guys probably only make vanilla or maledom games (at least that's the vibe I got from briefly checking out the patreon page of Pinkcake and Oppaiman - their game concepts sounded both pretty vanilla and pretty boring tbh), so don't you think that'd just be a waste of money by Asmodeus? I'm not sure people in their audiences would be that interested in playing Neuvau... :unsure:
My strategy is kind of like going with quantity over quality. You have higher probability of finding a 2$ tier subscriber than a 20$ tier subscriber. 2$ sub has low commitment and stick for longer while 20$ sub is high commitment and more likely that he will either downgrade or leave.

Keeping that in mind, Advertising to general adult game audience is more beneficial than advertising to femdom focused audience (who are less in number). Formula is basically, advertisement to larger audience and low commitment 2$ subs that stick around for longer. Think about it on yearly basis

2 x 12 = 24$
5 x 12 = 60$
10 x 12 = 120$
20 x 12 = 240$

Which tier subscriber has higher probability of sticking around longer ?

Quantity over Quality approach makes perfect sense when it comes to Patreon.

At the end of the day, most people are looking for a good engaging story with good sex scenes in adult games.

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
The dev posted his final post on patreon ~45 min ago and the tag has already been added. That was quick lol

If someone could share the details, that'd be great. The post:

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes