Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ah, that's a really good idea! I like it! :love:
Hmm, maybe I should put an addition to that scene! :unsure::p
That would be so hot.

Your game was the first femdom game I ever played and since then
I have been playing a few others, But I think yours is still the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
the dev could be a female in real world or he married a mistress that's y the game looks so realistic
I'm very flattered, because it's neither :love:

I'm making a great effort on writing a good story and creating believable characters. Most importantly, I'm taking the feedback of the fans to make improvements on the story and the game.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
No new women expected in the story.
The game will continue and end with the girls you've already met in CH6.
so we wont be getting any new woman late on?

also is there still plan for a party with their fdom friends oro something like that cos we talked about it at some point or did i misundstand something

Reactions: Piratefishes

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I totally love that. There are too many games that introduce an army of women and there is no room for distinguished development of all those characters.
i dont expect them to add an army of woman but it would be nice over time to be introduce new woman cos i would love to se a buff police officer

btw i do fully undstand where you going from and it can be problem if you get introduce to an army of woman at start but i do think introduce woman over time would not be a problem

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I saw the urination tag so I'm wondering
Will it be possible to let the girls pee on the mc in the future?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
so we wont be getting any new woman late on?

also is there still plan for a party with their fdom friends oro something like that cos we talked about it at some point or did i misundstand something
There will be some scenes with some other characters you'll have sex with, but no new love interests. And it's definitely not a harem game where you can get all the girls. You'll have to make some hard decisions and pick the girls you like better in the end-game.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes