oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
Can‘t wait for more! So much here is right up my alley…

the (so far) gentle femdom, teasing, touching, character designs, overall pretty looking girls and ladies.

Just awesome

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Enjoying playing through this, would be good to get a gallery option!
The gallery code is 98% there as part of the Game Progress screen. It should be straightforward for the dev to set some markers and make it so that clicking on the unlocked hearts will replay scenes.

Modding it in without changing actual game files was a bit more complicated partly due to the convoluted (code-wise) stat and relationship system.

Sharing my attempt for game v1.06.01. Click on any unlocked hearts in Game Progress menu to view scene.

The mod is probably not compatible with WT mod as they touch some of the same code.

This is more of an experiment and proof of concept for me so I don't plan to keep the mod updated with future game updates.

Hopefully the dev will activate the feature sooner than later so we all can enjoy the great scenes.

EDIT:
2023-10-18
Since the next game update will not be till Jan 2024 I decided to do an update of this mod. Reworked it slightly to work off copies of the sex scene versus wholesale replacement of the game scripts. Thus the mod should be smaller in size and hopefully less conflicts with something like the developer console. The advantage is that the replay will end when done versus having to manually end it. A drawback is that the end of the scene is where I copied up to. The mod is now also packaged as one file making it easier to install and uninstall.

Keeping the older version of the mod attached. Use one or the other.

And it goes without saying that the mods are not forward compatible and should not be used with future game versions.
Since the dev plans to include the gallery feature in the next update, these mods will not updated further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The gallery code is 98% there as part of the Game Progress screen. It should be straightforward for the dev to set some markers and make it so that clicking on the unlocked hearts will replay scenes.

Modding it in without changing actual game files was a bit more complicated partly due to the convoluted (code-wise) stat and relationship system.

Sharing my attempt for game v1.06.01. Click on any unlocked hearts in Game Progress menu to view scene.

The mod is probably not compatible with WT mod as they touch some of the same code.

This is more of an experiment and proof of concept for me so I don't plan to keep the mod updated with future game updates.

Hopefully the dev will activate the feature sooner than later so we all can enjoy the great scenes.

That's super awesome! I really appreciate it! :love:

Yes, a gallery is a feature I'll implement in the next release!

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
That's super awesome! I really appreciate it! :love:

Yes, a gallery is a feature I'll implement in the next release!
Thanks for checking out my mod……oh wait, you”re the developer! Thanks for making the game. It has been a learning experience seeing what can be done in renpy by going through your game.

Looking forward to the official gallery feature and hopefully also getting a homerun with Suzie soon.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for checking out my mod……oh wait, you”re the developer! Thanks for making the game. It has been a learning experience seeing what can be done in renpy by going through your game.
Your implementation is awesome! Great way to create it without messing with the existing code! :love:

Hah, I'm flattered. The code has a lot of gems that I'm proud of, and a lot of fucked up things too :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to the official gallery feature and hopefully also getting a homerun with Suzie soon.
Yeah, I'll try to do my version with it, because it wouldn't be fun for me otherwise :cool:

Oh, about Suzie... you can bet on that one ;)

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023

Man not working put a tutorial video Screenshot (75).png Screenshot (76).png

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
yes, i clicked the pink heart but the scene is not unlocking
It seems like the game does not know you have played those scenes in the game. The most likely scenario is that you went through them before installing the mod. However the mod is designed to play the scene as long as the hearts are shown in the game progress screen.

With mod now installed, try starting a new game and playing through the first Maureen scene. Then save and go back to main menu. Try the the pink heart for Maureen and see if it works.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey Asmodeus_, wondering how the update is developing. Maybe we can get some new Skylar teaser? (because you are a nice person)
The update is going good. We're at 40% of the renders so it'll take a while longer.
You can join in on Patreon or SS to get weekly updates on the progress and the teasers :cool:

Reactions: bigd36 and noway1

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
I might consider patreon, but that depends on your progress. Not saying you're slow, it just seems I've been waiting a while, and hoping it's worth the wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
The update is going good. We're at 40% of the renders so it'll take a while longer.
You can join in on Patreon or SS to get weekly updates on the progress and the teasers :cool:
take your time, I am excited for new Skylar content but I don´t mind waiting a bit longer.
And no, I can not unfortunately because at my location the government/internet provider tend to block all nsfw sites and paypal services :-(((
Mainly the reason why I am here, the other one is some dev´s are here, too, so I can thank them for their work at least here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes