Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Hey friends! Much appreciated for the kind comments and good advice for any wannabe dev.

I will still be present in this forum, and I will keep on posting here. To anyone interested, this was my last post on patreon and SS.

I wanted to share something more for the kind people in here.

As much as I enjoyed it, it's been a lot of pressure for me to work constantly on this game. I have been working on this game every day for more than two years now. Monday to Sunday, and only stopped for brief vacations. Even then I never missed a weekly update for my supporters. I felt that I owed it to the kind people that supported the game. I wanted to create something great.

At the same time, I have a wife, kids, day-work and lately a part-time work. I still have to earn a living to support my family, and you can understand that there's not enough time in the world to do everything in a day. I need to take care of my family, and myself for that matter. This means that time/money is a big factor for this decision.

When I started the game, I was hoping to earn enough cash to make this work and to be able to make this a full time thing, but it didn't happen during the first year where I had regular releases. People kept complaining for short releases and not enough content. So I decided to make bigger ones with more content. That didn't work either. So it wasn't the length of the releases, although it remains an important factor.

One of main the reasons for the lack of support is that femdom is not a popular genre. This means that to make this genre work, it needs to be perfect on a lot of aspects, and that's a hard thing to achieve.

Either way, it is what it is. I've had my run with it. It wasn't successful. I'm fine with it. It was a nice experience. I've learned a lot and there were a few people along the way that supported me and we shared some good times and talks.

The renders, the code, the script still exists. Rendering was around 90%, but it still needs a lot of coding for a release. I'm not planning on sharing anything. I don't know what I'll do with it in the future. Knowing myself, I'll probably do something, but don't keep your hopes up.

For now I want to focus on myself, focus on my family, keep on working, and keep on playing games in this forum without worry.

Thank you all friends! :love:
Damn man, this is a lost of such a great writer. Your work with Suzinak made MMC one of the best plotted M/S games here.

Jan 13, 2021
Man...this is....hard to read.... I m so sorry for the Dev. But i appreciated his passion for this Game. For me, it was one of the Best on this Site. It so sad, when things didn t work out. Good Luck, Asmodeus. I really hope, that one day you can ignite the fire inside you again and finish this Masterpiece. :( (y) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
This VN is one of my favorites. It does gentle femdom and milfs so right (as far as my kinks were concerned). Far too much hard femdom out there, that this felt like a needle in a haystack.

A lot of great artists never finished their masterpieces. Godspeed in life, Asmodeus. Stay awesome.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
What a tragedy.. This game really was a gem. 99% of femdom games are hard femdom which boring. The man gets turned into a slave eventually and then there is 0 emotional connection, only misandry.
I agree most femdom games are either extreme hardcore or turn men into sisy no choices from the player This one was perfect the worst thing is i don't know other games similar to this one...

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
In terms of story writing and dialogues, there are only two femdom games that are my favorite :- Estate Dominate and Neuvau. Both abandoned. When Neuvau got abandoned, it felt same as i felt with Estate Dominate. Great disappointment :(
And Estate Dominate was well supported, amazing renders, interesting story. If I had the support that Estate Dominate had, my decisions would be different.

But Estate Dominate was also developed in a time where the market was so unsaturated by games. And good femdom games were also rare. I understand that the dev stopped because he had personal reasons.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I knew the game would be abandoned anyway, and I'm not surprised. Too many of these games have already come out where are you alpha or under the heel
where are you alpha or under the heel what are you even talking about and yes alot of games has that cos people have that kink are you shocked?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I knew the game would be abandoned anyway, and I'm not surprised. Too many of these games have already come out where are you alpha or under the heel
Bro, if you knew it would be abandoned, you should've given me a heads-up!
That would've saved me from putting all my effort! :KEK:

Also, please share the lottery numbers for your buddies over here! :p

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well...shit. Another one gone. Not a huge fan of femdom but I do enjoy the lighter bits sometimes and I enjoyed all the parts where the the player got to do what we wanted. I had a blast playing the last update all the way up to the final scenes. Sad things had to go like this.

I read a bit of the earlier discussion and I dont understand why some think a game either has to have 20 parallel routes or be kinetic with no in-between. You can make a game that progresses through a variety of content and allow the player to choose what to interact with without content being mutually exclusive or kinetic. I enjoyed my time with this game but I can tell you that if every game I played required my to replay content 2, 3 ,4 + s times, skipping 90% of it to find the one bit a dialogue or render or hopefully even a full scene that is different to see everything, I would be exhausted and I would probably lose interest.

As a person that dislikes the "kinetic Novel" tag, there is definitely a middle ground. A lot of games do it.

Last edited:

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Well, too bad this game got abandoned. I really thought I could have a little more fun with Tina. Shame then. All the best in future Asmodeus_.

Reactions: fdk123_
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes