therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
You're probably missing a pretty crucial point there. The game, as it is right now, with all the paths and choices and shit IS DEAD.
I'm just suggesting the dev maybe give the project one more chance before abandoning it for good, as how I see it, there might be the possibility to get a bigger audience.
Most people want lots of content or they lose interest, which is clearly not feasible for such a highly structured game as Neuvau. Let the dev pick a path he's more fondled with, and work on that only.
One completed path is always better than an abandoned game.
yes i know game is dead but you think that making the game into kinetic novel with little to no choices would change anything like no you wrong cos i play the game cos of the paths and the choices so if it was kinetic novel i would not play and no One completed path is better if it has no choices or anything and is just a kinetic novel no im sorry that is not better

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
yes i know game is dead but you think that making the game into kinetic novel with little to no choices would change anything like no you wrong cos i play the game cos of the paths and the choices so if it was kinetic novel i would not play and no One completed path is better if it has no choices or anything and is just a kinetic novel no im sorry that is not better
Yeah, I agree with you. I wouldn't want to make a linear game. Having choices means that the player is invested in the main character. The story feels more interesting to the player this way.

Same goes with sandbox games. Most of them get into the "do *this* three times to trigger the next event" kind of gaming that makes it feel more like a chore rather than gaming. And this ruins it for me.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
You're probably missing a pretty crucial point there. The game, as it is right now, with all the paths and choices and shit IS DEAD.
I'm just suggesting the dev maybe give the project one more chance before abandoning it for good, as how I see it, there might be the possibility to get a bigger audience.
Most people want lots of content or they lose interest, which is clearly not feasible for such a highly structured game as Neuvau. Let the dev pick a path he's more fondled with, and work on that only.
One completed path is always better than an abandoned game.
To be fair, this game isn't dead because it had a lot of choices. It's dead because other events in my life happened, and the game took a second priority. I stopped developing it, to be fair to my supporters. I didn't want to keep going on and milking them (hah, gay :KEK: ) while I was trying to figure out my life and free time.

If it was simple and linear it would be easier to make, but I would be so bored making it. I chose to make it complex and with a lot of choices. It wasn't easy, but it was enjoyable for me.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah, I agree with you. I wouldn't want to make a linear game. Having choices means that the player is invested in the main character. The story feels more interesting to the player this way.

Same goes with sandbox games. Most of them get into the "do *this* three times to trigger the next event" kind of gaming that makes it feel more like a chore rather than gaming. And this ruins it for me.
i think sandbox games can be really good if people put time into them sandbox but yeah it can quick do this and that i start to hate sandbox at the end of update when you only have a few things left to do cos that feels like chores

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
To be fair, this game isn't dead because it had a lot of choices. It's dead because other events in my life happened, and the game took a second priority. I stopped developing it, to be fair to my supporters. I didn't want to keep going on and milking them (hah, gay :KEK: ) while I was trying to figure out my life and free time.

If it was simple and linear it would be easier to make, but I would be so bored making it. I chose to make it complex and with a lot of choices. It wasn't easy, but it was enjoyable for me.
and i think player would be bored playing a linear kinetic novel with no choices

also i do hope at some point you go back to make femdom games

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
It was a while ago when i tried your game, and it one of those gems which i was added to my watchlist.

It is really an honour to experience your work. It is totally understandable that you have to prioritise other aspect of life first to survive.

I hope you learned a lot through out your game development journey.

God speed!

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
Hey friends! Much appreciated for the kind comments and good advice for any wannabe dev.

I will still be present in this forum, and I will keep on posting here. To anyone interested, this was my last post on patreon and SS.

I wanted to share something more for the kind people in here.

As much as I enjoyed it, it's been a lot of pressure for me to work constantly on this game. I have been working on this game every day for more than two years now. Monday to Sunday, and only stopped for brief vacations. Even then I never missed a weekly update for my supporters. I felt that I owed it to the kind people that supported the game. I wanted to create something great.

At the same time, I have a wife, kids, day-work and lately a part-time work. I still have to earn a living to support my family, and you can understand that there's not enough time in the world to do everything in a day. I need to take care of my family, and myself for that matter. This means that time/money is a big factor for this decision.

When I started the game, I was hoping to earn enough cash to make this work and to be able to make this a full time thing, but it didn't happen during the first year where I had regular releases. People kept complaining for short releases and not enough content. So I decided to make bigger ones with more content. That didn't work either. So it wasn't the length of the releases, although it remains an important factor.

One of main the reasons for the lack of support is that femdom is not a popular genre. This means that to make this genre work, it needs to be perfect on a lot of aspects, and that's a hard thing to achieve.

Either way, it is what it is. I've had my run with it. It wasn't successful. I'm fine with it. It was a nice experience. I've learned a lot and there were a few people along the way that supported me and we shared some good times and talks.

The renders, the code, the script still exists. Rendering was around 90%, but it still needs a lot of coding for a release. I'm not planning on sharing anything. I don't know what I'll do with it in the future. Knowing myself, I'll probably do something, but don't keep your hopes up.

For now I want to focus on myself, focus on my family, keep on working, and keep on playing games in this forum without worry.

Thank you all friends! :love:
Lack of support for this game was due to lack of publicity. You should not blame femdom genre being less popular as an excuse. I can tell you about a lot of femdom game creators who are earning pretty good money from this genre. Steam release and advertisement through other femdom games creators would have picked up support a lot. This game is like a hidden gem. It can only be found if you search for it otherwise it's non existent.

To be fair, almost all the game creators in femdom genre that i know of are earning more than you earned in 2 years. Here, you can try their games and check their Patreon page for the amount of support they are getting.

Under the Witch by Numeric Gazer
Karlsson's Gambit by Grym Gudinna Games
Tower of Trample by Bo Wei
Shadow over Blackmore by Darktoz
Domina by Dekarous
Shackles of Ellswyn by Two Hot Milfs Studio
Surrendering to my Crush by Bolskan Games
League of Domination by Elated Owl
The Queendom of Lithzena by PK

Just a friendly criticism of where you failed Neuvau. Some of these games mentioned above are not even as good but still earning more than you did.

Last edited:

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Just a friendly criticism of where you failed Neuvau. Some of these games mentioned above are not even as good but still earning more than you did.
That's an understatement. Some of those games are straight up trash.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
One of main the reasons for the lack of support is that femdom is not a popular genre. This means that to make this genre work, it needs to be perfect on a lot of aspects, and that's a hard thing to achieve.
First of all I'd like to thank you for your hard work, I've enjoyed your it and I'm sorry to see you leave.
I do wish you the very best in future endeavors.

I would like to point out, however , that Femdom not being popular isn't the issue, in my opinion.
From what I see you've tried to cast a very wide net with trying to make both Maledom and Femdom content together.
And while you did both of them very well, you need a lot of content to really attract a lot of backers if you do it that way.
it's also a combination of getting the story to be interesting enough as well, which is quite difficult because there's a lot of talented developers out there, and basic story premises like yours have certainly been explored, I'm not saying that you have to be unique but you have to catch people's eye somehow, and catering to a certain fetish is one way, having a unique premise is another.

And if you aren't going for the femdom extreme route like say, dark-toz or taco-7, you need really solid writing and pacing to attract the femdom crowd, and while the writing is pretty good the issue of a "wide-net" pops up again, because there's a lot of characters you introduced to the story but there's not much depth to them in my opinion, again not due to a lack of skill but because there's so much you can do with all you mentioned in the original post.

Anyway, those are my 2 cents, all my opinion of course.
I'm not claiming to be an expert on anything really but I do think Neuvau had potential, and again good luck on whatever it is you decide to do next!

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019
Hey friends! Much appreciated for the kind comments and good advice for any wannabe dev.

I will still be present in this forum, and I will keep on posting here. To anyone interested, this was my last post on patreon and SS.

I wanted to share something more for the kind people in here.

As much as I enjoyed it, it's been a lot of pressure for me to work constantly on this game. I have been working on this game every day for more than two years now. Monday to Sunday, and only stopped for brief vacations. Even then I never missed a weekly update for my supporters. I felt that I owed it to the kind people that supported the game. I wanted to create something great.

At the same time, I have a wife, kids, day-work and lately a part-time work. I still have to earn a living to support my family, and you can understand that there's not enough time in the world to do everything in a day. I need to take care of my family, and myself for that matter. This means that time/money is a big factor for this decision.

When I started the game, I was hoping to earn enough cash to make this work and to be able to make this a full time thing, but it didn't happen during the first year where I had regular releases. People kept complaining for short releases and not enough content. So I decided to make bigger ones with more content. That didn't work either. So it wasn't the length of the releases, although it remains an important factor.

Either way, it is what it is. I've had my run with it. It wasn't successful. I'm fine with it. It was a nice experience. I've learned a lot and there were a few people along the way that supported me and we shared some good times and talks.

The renders, the code, the script still exists. Rendering was around 90%, but it still needs a lot of coding for a release. I'm not planning on sharing anything. I don't know what I'll do with it in the future. Knowing myself, I'll probably do something, but don't keep your hopes up.

For now I want to focus on myself, focus on my family, keep on working, and keep on playing games in this forum without worry.

Thank you all friends! :love:
Quite sad to see another fantastic game be discontinued. The dom route was brilliant. Anyway, good luck on your life.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes