Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
It's actually pretty simply, just answer one or two questions, if I play the game, to make the MC as dominant as possible and eat shit from Andrea the whole time while doing so, will I be able to become dominant enough, to at one point turn the table on her.
If not, will there be an option NOT to be constantly dominated by her, basically telling her to fuck off, and still get most of the content surrounding the other girls?

It's fine if neither answer is a yes, then I will know this game isn't for me and just move on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
What would be pog is you lie and do everything Andrea want you to do, but the moment you can you completely destroy and fuck her :love: .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Finished my playthrough and really liked the high number of choices, even the small ones with no significant impact on the plot. My only worry is that those small +1 choices sometimes create a snowball feeling. I kept gaining obedience points in mostly mundane or mildly erotic situations, and I started getting worried that the accumulated obedience points will force my character to act like an extreme sub at key points of the story instead of giving me at least two different options.

I'm glad that's not the case in the current version of the game, e.g. you can refuse to be Andrea's sub despite having lots of obedience points. I mean that it could become a problem in later versions of the game, where larger numbers should be harder to manage. Did you consider adding some safety measures like "player can't go above X obedience points before chapter Y" or "this choice gives X+2 dominance points if you make it with dominance below Y"? I get that it would be a lot of extra work, so maybe it's not the right approach.

Minor error but in the office scene Andrea "cleared some space on her desk and sat down on it" twice in a row. First time before asking if we are having lewd thoughts about her and second time after we explain why we chose to refuse to become her sub. No need to clear already cleared spaces.

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Finished my playthrough and really liked the high number of choices, even the small ones with no significant impact on the plot. My only worry is that those small +1 choices sometimes create a snowball feeling. I kept gaining obedience points in mostly mundane or mildly erotic situations, and I started getting worried that the accumulated obedience points will force my character to act like an extreme sub at key points of the story instead of giving me at least two different options.

I'm glad that's not the case in the current version of the game, e.g. you can refuse to be Andrea's sub despite having lots of obedience points. I mean that it could become a problem in later versions of the game, where larger numbers should be harder to manage. Did you consider adding some safety measures like "player can't go above X obedience points before chapter Y" or "this choice gives X+2 dominance points if you make it with dominance below Y"? I get that it would be a lot of extra work, so maybe it's not the right approach.

Minor error but in the office scene Andrea "cleared some space on her desk and sat down on it" twice in a row. First time before asking if we are having lewd thoughts about her and second time after we explain why we chose to refuse to become her sub. No need to clear already cleared spaces.
I have the points divided between lust, experience and dominance, I have 0 points in obedience, so I don't think I'll be able to watch any scenes that require 1 point or more. For the rest, I think that the distribution of points always leaves me with at least two paths to choose from.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Tried the game for the first time and so far I've tried a lot of branches except full obedience which I'll try later on. So far, I really like games that succeed in branching and this is one of them. I like it when it feels like I'm playing a different game if I try an entirely different path.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Tried the game for the first time and so far I've tried a lot of branches except full obedience which I'll try later on. So far, I really like games that succeed in branching and this is one of them. I like it when it feels like I'm playing a different game if I try an entirely different path.
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, I would go with just advertising it as a mostly femdom-centric story, with an optional switch route and change the way "dom" options are presented. This clearly seems to be the issue, considering the amount of people coming into the thread about a game clearly concentrated on femdom, who are complaining about said femdom and saying how they like the fact that they can skip all the femdom content. To me, it seems a bit like going into a Hamburger joint and saying "What I really like about hamburgers here, is that they have no meat or buns, and the fried onion is great!"
I have to say that I'm possibly a rare case, but I really like to avoid situations where the MC can be dominated (which means femdom in almost all games). I literally like to play the game and when the femdom scene has to happen, say no and avoid it. I guess it's not normal, but everyone likes what they like, and doing that is very satisfying for me.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The discussion about the maledom thing brings up an interesting topic IMO.

Basically, the author's vision for the story is clearly femdom-centric.
The maledom thing seems to be mostly included as an extra/afterthought, but there seems to be a lot of people joining with clearly different expectations about what the game is about.

Considering the fact that - like I said - it's one of the few femdom stories (especially western ones) where I enjoy the relationship dynamics between MC and the heroines, I am kind of worried that the author might get railroaded by the audience to write something completely different, because of people who basically don't like femdom content at all.

OTOH, being a switch, I don't mind the Andrea-MC-Skyla relationship at all. I find it fun, actually.
Something clearly needs to be changed, but writing MC as a full-fledged dom could prove to be difficult.

For one, I feel that what Havik describes would only work with a particular type of character. Just as he feels angry at the thought of being railroaded into being a sub, I think - at least in theory, let's not go into evolutionary psychology here - a dominant woman would have the same amount of aversion to him, manhandling her like a little bitch.

Which means, the positive feelings associated with being dominated have to be there, within that character, from the beginning.
I wouldn't mind having one of the characters be submissive, for the MC to realize his dominant side with her, but a full-fledged Dom route would diverge the story into two paths - you can't be in a committed relationship with a Domme while having your own subs without her knowing AND still staying honest with her, which is a must in any D/s relationship, since - as Andrea pointed out - trust is paramount.

Which means that Asmodeus - as I've stated before - would have to write two separate games at the same time. Not only that, but based on your inclinations, you would be missing a large chunk of the content by committing yourself to one of the routes, and commit yourself you would have to, since the Domme route would automatically exclude the option to go full maledom route, and maledom would block you from going into femdom route as well.

You could write it in a way where MC dominates the sub character, then brings her to his Domme, basically establishing the same type of hierarchy that Andrea->MC->Skyla has. But that still is not a full Dom path, which some people seem to want.

Basically, this is an ages-old question of "If the author wants to make a game about X, but there are a lot of people who don't like X, should the author be obligated to humour them, even if it does not fit the vision he had?"

I mean, you probably could realistically write the MC as someone who enjoys subbing/Domming/both, but IMHO that needs to be a conscious choice, done at the beginning of the story. I don't know if it can be smoothly rewritten this far into the story. Same thing with writing one of the female leads as a switch, who enjoy both sides of the coin, with her attitude being dependent on player's choices.

Personally, I would go with just advertising it as a mostly femdom-centric story, with an optional switch route and change the way "dom" options are presented. This clearly seems to be the issue, considering the amount of people coming into the thread about a game clearly concentrated on femdom, who are complaining about said femdom and saying how they like the fact that they can skip all the femdom content. To me, it seems a bit like going into a Hamburger joint and saying "What I really like about hamburgers here, is that they have no meat or buns, and the fried onion is great!"

That's just my three cents, though.

EDIT:
Also, I can see the issue with the description/vision you've posted:

That does make it sound like the MC can go full Dom route, but the way this is structured now, you are still being railroaded into subbing for one of the characters. The last mention of being mentored by the Domme is one, not enough considering the other affirmations about how MC can be a dominant, and two, even if you were being taught by a Domme how to be dominant, that's a different relationship dynamic than subbing for her, especially if you are not a switch. The way you phrase this, makes it sound like the game is 50% about femdom and 50% about maledom, when in reality it's 85% femdom and maybe 15% maledom.

That might be the reason for the misunderstandings.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to share this. I really appreciate it! :love:

Hmm, you're partly right on that point. When the story was first written, it was a linear story. There were no sub/dom/lust/exp paths, and the MC was certainly a sub in most relationships. When the game got created, I definitely didn't want to create a Kinetic Novel (meaning no choices), so I introduced the paths. When the game started, I was mostly focusing on figuring out the 3D Art and figuring out Renpy, since I was inexperienced on both. Now that I feel more confident with the 3D aspect and with coding in Renpy, I'm trying to improve the paths and story aspect. That's why in a recent update I've shared with my supporters (Patreon and Subscribestar), I'm focusing on the character's backstories. To make sure the characters make sense, and the MC included in this :geek:

And think about it, when you're 22yo you still have no idea about yourself (at least I didn't at 22, and most 22yo guys I've met over the years in my life didn't know either). If you're a much older player, role-playing into a 22yo guy, then okay; you might know. But you can't expect from the MC, a 22yo guy, to be a giga-chad. Where is he getting that confidence from? Was he in a football club (or another masculine sport)? Did he have strong raw models? With our MC, he hasn't even finished school yet. What's is he going to be bragging about? "I've got a cool bicycle to go to college", "I have a bachelor's degree, and I'm doing a masters", "I haven't got in any serious relationships and I'm a virgin". He has a lot of potential, don't get me wrong (even more than what's already been given in the story so far), but he needs time to unfold that. That's why I think this story will work, because it's a coming of age. It tells the story of how he became a dom (or the story of how he became a sub, or indulged in lust, or became experienced). Going in as a player and experiencing how the MC grows up and starts to express his dom side (or sub, or lust, or exp side) is what is going to make this game different that any other game here :cool:

I think the issue here is the expectations. Most people come here with open expectations and enjoy the ride (whatever the path they pick). It's only a minority of people that see femdom in the title and still have the expectation of having a 22yo MC that fucks everything and all girls worship him because he has a dick. I know there's a ton of games that take this approach (and I like playing these games too), and that is what creates this expectation. But I'm not trying to make this kind of game. I'm trying to make a game that's more closer to reality. You want pussy? You've gotta earn it. You want the girl to fall in love with you? You've gotta find the way to get to her. You want to be a dom guy? You've got to build yourself up to be one. That's the vision, that's what I want to make, and if there are some people expecting something different and are disappointed, then that's okay with me :)

On the femdom vs maledom, it's a fact that the content so far is leaning towards the femdom. And that's understandable; It's a femdom centric story. The MC will in time start to become more bold (assuming you keep picking dominance points), and through certain story elements he will have the chance to express his dominant side. I can understand that the maledom fans would expect something entirely different, but I've shared multiple times, that if they're expecting a giga-chad, this is not a game for them. For the rest that are more open in a different experience, you'll see what there's in store for next chapters. And as I've already shared, the MC will have the chance to flip the tables. I know that you have no idea since the content isn't out there yet and people are skeptical, but they can wait in the sidelines until I'm done with it, and then they can express their opinion if I did it right :giggle:

Hmm, I'm not sure about the "railroading". I may need to make the choices more clear to the player, but in most scenes I first put an "[End Scene]" option to make sure that the player can skip at start. If the player continues after that, to me (as a game dev) it means that the player agreed to be in the scene. If they move on with the scene and realize it's not their thing, then go back and skip it. I've put options like that in most scenes. And I've tried to improve on that by putting the "End Scene" and "Skip Scene" on the stats that would make sense. Meaning to skip a dom scene, the skip will be on the Obedience stat. To skip a sub scene, the skip will be on the Dominance stat.

And as you can understand, I have a clear vision on the story. This means I won't be dissuaded on going forward with it, just because people don't like elements of it. If people didn't care at all, that would be a problem. But it seems that a lot of people like this approach, so Imma keep doing it :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First of all, thank you for taking the time to share this. I really appreciate it! :love:

Hmm, you're partly right on that point. When the story was first written, it was a linear story. There were no sub/dom/lust/exp paths, and the MC was certainly a sub in most relationships. When the game got created, I definitely didn't want to create a Kinetic Novel (meaning no choices), so I introduced the paths. When the game started, I was mostly focusing on figuring out the 3D Art and figuring out Renpy, since I was inexperienced on both. Now that I feel more confident with the 3D aspect and with coding in Renpy, I'm trying to improve the paths and story aspect. That's why in a recent update I've shared with my supporters (Patreon and Subscribestar), I'm focusing on the character's backstories. To make sure the characters make sense, and the MC included in this :geek:

And think about it, when you're 22yo you still have no idea about yourself (at least I didn't at 22, and most 22yo guys I've met over the years in my life didn't know either). If you're a much older player, role-playing into a 22yo guy, then okay; you might know. But you can't expect from the MC, a 22yo guy, to be a giga-chad. Where is he getting that confidence from? Was he in a football club (or another masculine sport)? Did he have strong raw models? With our MC, he hasn't even finished school yet. What's is he going to be bragging about? "I've got a cool bicycle to go to college", "I have a bachelor's degree, and I'm doing a masters", "I haven't got in any serious relationships and I'm a virgin". He has a lot of potential, don't get me wrong (even more than what's already been given in the story so far), but he needs time to unfold that. That's why I think this story will work, because it's a coming of age. It tells the story of how he became a dom (or the story of how he became a sub, or indulged in lust, or became experienced). Going in as a player and experiencing how the MC grows up and starts to express his dom side (or sub, or lust, or exp side) is what is going to make this game different that any other game here :cool:

I think the issue here is the expectations. Most people come here with open expectations and enjoy the ride (whatever the path they pick). It's only a minority of people that see femdom in the title and still have the expectation of having a 22yo MC that fucks everything and all girls worship him because he has a dick. I know there's a ton of games that take this approach (and I like playing these games too), and that is what creates this expectation. But I'm not trying to make this kind of game. I'm trying to make a game that's more closer to reality. You want pussy? You've gotta earn it. You want the girl to fall in love with you? You've gotta find the way to get to her. You want to be a dom guy? You've got to build yourself up to be one. That's the vision, that's what I want to make, and if there are some people expecting something different and are disappointed, then that's okay with me :)

On the femdom vs maledom, it's a fact that the content so far is leaning towards the femdom. And that's understandable; It's a femdom centric story. The MC will in time start to become more bold (assuming you keep picking dominance points), and through certain story elements he will have the chance to express his dominant side. I can understand that the maledom fans would expect something entirely different, but I've shared multiple times, that if they're expecting a giga-chad, this is not a game for them. For the rest that are more open in a different experience, you'll see what there's in store for next chapters. And as I've already shared, the MC will have the chance to flip the tables. I know that you have no idea since the content isn't out there yet and people are skeptical, but they can wait in the sidelines until I'm done with it, and then they can express their opinion if I did it right :giggle:

Hmm, I'm not sure about the "railroading". I may need to make the choices more clear to the player, but in most scenes I first put an "[End Scene]" option to make sure that the player can skip at start. If the player continues after that, to me (as a game dev) it means that the player agreed to be in the scene. If they move on with the scene and realize it's not their thing, then go back and skip it. I've put options like that in most scenes. And I've tried to improve on that by putting the "End Scene" and "Skip Scene" on the stats that would make sense. Meaning to skip a dom scene, the skip will be on the Obedience stat. To skip a sub scene, the skip will be on the Dominance stat.

And as you can understand, I have a clear vision on the story. This means I won't be dissuaded on going forward with it, just because people don't like elements of it. If people didn't care at all, that would be a problem. But it seems that a lot of people like this approach, so Imma keep doing it :D
For now the game is really good, and I say this without being a fan of femdom or maledom.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing this! I really appreciate it! :love:

First of all, I don't know if you've seen some of my earliest posts, but the stat points limits (the stat checks) are calculated dynamically. This means the specific limits change with each playthrough according to your choices.

The thing you describe with the points, is something that I have in mind constantly. I want to make sure the player is not trapped into one specific stat (unless they choose to). As we go deeper into the game and more stat points are getting accumulated, this will become more important. That's why, I keep giving "free" options to the player, meaning choices with no limits. And that's why the limits for other stats (other than the main ones) are usually low; 20-30% limit checks. This means that if you have seen 10 lust choices already, you'll only need 2 or 3 points to pass the check.

Thank you for the error! You've helped me catch it! I fixed it and it'll be out with the next release! :giggle:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
You meet both Skyla and Rika in class but if you're on the path with your mistress, depending on what you tell her when she calls at night you'll meet one or the other.

I had to dissect the game files just to understand that one.
Hey! That's cheating! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MrJay

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
True, however you will be missing a large chunk of the content, and there's also the issue of time and effort. Let's say, Asmo can write ten scenes in a month. If he writes only one "path" (not character-specific route, but a femdom/maledom "path"), then people who come here for his initial vision will get probably 6-7 scenes on average, every month.

If he instead chooses to write both, he can only make 5 scenes each "path", out of which half will never be viewed (except for people who meta the system), and taking into account different characters' routes, it averages out at 2-3 scenes on average per month for every given user. Despite the fact that he will be spending the same time and effort on it, most of his work will be unseen by any given user, who will then undoubtedly complain about lack of content per update. This is my issue with "writing two games".

Then, the question is, if the game was initially conceived as a femdom-centric game, should it be rewritten as a generic D/s game because people who aren't into femdom stumbled onto it and demanded it should also accomodate them? Personally, I don't think so.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy maledom as well. But just because I like Japanese food, doesn't mean I can't enjoy Italian. And when I go to an Italian restaurant, I expect to get Italian food and not ramen, you know?

My thoughts exactly. So far, this looks promising, so I wouldn't wish the author to get completely derailed by people who weren't the target audience in the first place. OTOH, readers' input can be very beneficial for the development of EA content, so completely disregarding what people say wouldn't be healthy either. It's a difficult balance to strike.
This is absolutely on point! So, thank you for sharing this! :love:

That is my issue with each release. I'm not only making content for one path; I'm making content for all paths. So if people focus only on one path, they won't see much new content. Also there are some people that play casually and don't realize there are different scenes to unlock if you pick different options. To combat that part, I'm going to add these for the future releases...

1668601857607.png 1668601978967.png
This way the casual player will realize that there's more meat to this update :D

And like you said, I welcome any kind of feedback that helps improving the game. So far the criticism has been very productive. And I get it that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't mean I'm changing my approach :giggle:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Absolutely loved the sub part of the game. Mistress Andrea is extremely hot. Loved the heeljob, hope there will be more foot fetish related stuff in the future updates. Keep it up, dev :)
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Neuvau [v1.06.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 277mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Neuvau [v1.05.6 Remake] Unofficial Android Port

- 120mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

You're the MVP! Thank you for that! :love:

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes