obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Absolutely loved the sub part of the game. Mistress Andrea is extremely hot. Loved the heeljob, hope there will be more foot fetish related stuff in the future updates. Keep it up, dev :)

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
To be fair, that is fully avoidable just by saying that the MC doesn't find Andrea attractive. This could be clearer though, as I think the dev has acknowledged upstream a ways.
True, however you will be missing a large chunk of the content, and there's also the issue of time and effort. Let's say, Asmo can write ten scenes in a month. If he writes only one "path" (not character-specific route, but a femdom/maledom "path"), then people who come here for his initial vision will get probably 6-7 scenes on average, every month.

If he instead chooses to write both, he can only make 5 scenes each "path", out of which half will never be viewed (except for people who meta the system), and taking into account different characters' routes, it averages out at 2-3 scenes on average per month for every given user. Despite the fact that he will be spending the same time and effort on it, most of his work will be unseen by any given user, who will then undoubtedly complain about lack of content per update. This is my issue with "writing two games".

Then, the question is, if the game was initially conceived as a femdom-centric game, should it be rewritten as a generic D/s game because people who aren't into femdom stumbled onto it and demanded it should also accomodate them? Personally, I don't think so.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy maledom as well. But just because I like Japanese food, doesn't mean I can't enjoy Italian. And when I go to an Italian restaurant, I expect to get Italian food and not ramen, you know?

I do think this has the makings of a very good femdom game for those who are, so I'm hesitant to push back too much against the dev's vision for the game. Don't want to spoil what works well trying to force in some clearer dom scenarios if they don't fit the story.
My thoughts exactly. So far, this looks promising, so I wouldn't wish the author to get completely derailed by people who weren't the target audience in the first place. OTOH, readers' input can be very beneficial for the development of EA content, so completely disregarding what people say wouldn't be healthy either. It's a difficult balance to strike.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Personally what I like about the game so far is that you can avoid all the domination scenes; in fact in the final scene with Andrea I choose option 3, Not really. [End Scene].

Skyla is the girl from the bathroom, right?

I have no idea who Rika is. In fact, in the list of LIs that I have at the end of the update, she doesn't appear.
You meet both Skyla and Rika in class but if you're on the path with your mistress, depending on what you tell her when she calls at night you'll meet one or the other.

I had to dissect the game files just to understand that one.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Skyla is the girl from the bathroom, right?

I have no idea who Rika is. In fact, in the list of LIs that I have at the end of the update, she doesn't appear.
Rika is the girl talking to Skyla in the lecture theatre just before the bathroom scene. If the MC is not on Andrea's sub path, Skyla then takes him to the bathroom. If he is on Andrea's sub path, he'll get a scene with either Skyla or Rika depending on an earlier choice.

No matter what, the MC will have a chance to meet the other character later on.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Zoran89
Let me make 2 things clear, 1. I WANT the dev to make the game HE wants, not what I want, 2. As I said in my posts, if it had of been clear that you can NOT be in a Dom relationship, I would not be here now, in fact let me prove it.

Enjoy your game, hope it works out how you want it to, but this is not for me, best of luck dev, bye.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You meet both Skyla and Rika in class but if you're on the path with your mistress, depending on what you tell her when she calls at night you'll meet one or the other.
I guess that happens if you stay at the bar instead of walking out.

Rika is the girl talking to Skyla in the lecture theatre just before the bathroom scene. If the MC is not on Andrea's sub path, Skyla then takes him to the bathroom. If he is on Andrea's sub path, he'll get a scene with either Skyla or Rika depending on an earlier choice.
Personally, what I liked the most about the bathroom scene was telling Skyla that it's her problem. It's very rewarding.

No matter what, the MC will have a chance to meet the other character later on.
Ok, is nice to know it.

That does make it sound like the MC can go full Dom route, but the way this is structured now, you are still being railroaded into subbing for one of the characters.
Well, for now it hasn't happened to my MC.

The last mention of being mentored by the Domme is one, not enough considering the other affirmations about how MC can be a dominant, and two, even if you were being taught by a Domme how to be dominant, that's a different relationship dynamic than subbing for her, especially if you are not a switch. The way you phrase this, makes it sound like the game is 50% about femdom and 50% about maledom, when in reality it's 85% femdom and maybe 15% maledom.

That might be the reason for the misunderstandings.
The part of the meeting with Andrea that I like the most is when the MC says: "Not really. I don't mean any disrespect. I just see you as my counselor." I find it very gratifying to know that with that answer I avoid the scene (which if it's like the one when there was blackmail, it will be spanking skyla, if I remember correctly)

• Love

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate your feedback! :love:

Even though I’ve tuned the dominance path a lot (since the original release), it seems that it still needs more. :unsure:

I’ll try to fix MCs internal thinking on the dom options like you suggested, so thank you for that! :love:

Also on the Skyla/Rika choice you get to meet the one you didn’t pick later in the story ;)

If you’re so kind, could you share what parts threw you off and what would be your expectation?
Ordered by chapter, these ones (some more, some less) stood out to me as weird ways to portray a dominant side

Chapter 1
"Didn't like the pain" - When Maureen manhandles your balls. It'd be more fitting if the MC made a comment about preferring to be the one administering pain, without making it sound like he's a total psycho of course.
"(People are crazy)" - When coming back home. This one isn't the biggest deal but it just continues to sound like the MC complains about having sexual encounters.

Chapter 2
"(I should go)" - When asking for your phone back. Avoiding situations you're not totally into isn't very dom, especially when there's opportunity there. Trying to change the situation to suit your wants is a better depiction of being dom (without having to resort to being forceful, ofc).
"Why?" - When Andrea asks for your phone number. I think it would be more dom if the MC tried to flip it on her and ask for her phone number instead, even if she doesn't agree.

Chapter 3
"No idea!" - When commenting about Mrs Jones breakfast, it doesn't strike me as very dom to be dismissive or unaware, no matter which one this response is going for.
"No" or "I think, no" - When turning down Rika or Skyler. This is exactly one of those that bother me the most. There's no way a dom person would just completely blow it off like that, ESPECIALLY considering it's pretty likely we've already lied to Andrea about being her sub, so why would the MC ever back out now? Again, the dom move would be to try and assert his preferences into the situation, even if results in a compromise, because if they can compromise now they can probably compromise more in the future.

Chapter 4
"(Don't care)" - When ignoring the panties Tina left. Again, this is an opportunity. Picking them up doesn't mean we have to play into Tinas games (and even if Tina thinks that, a dom person doesn't mind that they get the wrong impression there), it means that we have options for the future. We can work towards a situation where we've done something nasty to the panties and "make" her wear them, or something else entirely.
"(She's looking at me)" - While showering when Tina is on the toilet. Letting her know that we know what she's doing really isn't a big power move at all, ESPECIALLY telling her to stop. Why would a dom person ever mind that? It's more shy and reserved than anything. Pulling open the curtains and boldly facing her would be much more of a power move.

Chapter 5
"(Don't spy)" and "(Ignore her)" - When peeking at Mrs Jones and when she's doing Yoga. Again, this is just the opposite of what a dom would do. Doms don't care if someone think they're a pervert. Peeking itself very neutral on the dom/sub scale to begin with, the only real way it would come out is if you're caught, then a dom person wouldn't be particularly sorry. And they don't walk away from someone who subvertly tries to get their attention, they'd rather push the other person to see how much of your attention they could really handle.
"(That's Inappropriate)" - When talking to Andrea in school. This is one of the biggest offenders IMO. There's absolutely no way a dom person gives a flying fishnet about what's socially appropriate in what's already a sexually charged situation with a person you've already done naughty stuff with. That's something a wide-eyed virgin worries about, not someone who has already decided what they want.

There's a few more after that in chapter 5 that I don't super like but they all fall into something I described before.

To me, this is all about having a skewed perspective of what a sexually/romantically dominant person is. It's not someone who just walks away, someone who just gives up easily, it's not someone who's particularly bothered by what others thinks about them or about their own reputation. A dom person is someone who keenly knows what they want and who actively gets up and works to get it. They're very prepared to break with both propriety and decency (though NOT morality) to get what they want. They flip situations to their advantage or endure less than preferred situations because they see the potential to work towards flipping it in the future, with great payoff. They're not desperate though, and if it's clear that someone truly cannot be convinced into enjoying being dominated by them, they walk away.

ALSO, I have to say I REALLY REALLY hope the dominance path leads to us flipping the relationship with Andrea in the not too distant future because if it never leads to that I genuinely don't understand the point of even having a dominance path in this game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Let me chime in, I too am somebody with absolutely no interest in femdom, though of course I don't mind that there are femdom games.
The problem I have is that the descriptions AND the dev's vision post in the op, definitely don't make this seem like a femdom game where domination on the side of the male MC is just an afterthought.

If the dev wants to go in this direction, if this will femdom centric, that's fine, but if this was clear from the beginning I never would have started the game. I hate to lose control during sex, just like I hate losing player agenda in games in general.
I don't mind not playing a game when it isn't for me, but again, the descriptions AND the version I first played made it seem, as if I could be the dominant one as MC and at some point flip the relationship with Andrea.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
All i want is fuck this goddess everyday, everytime in every room of that apartment. Please, please, make it happen soom Asmodeus.
screenshot0002.png

Oh and i also want steal Ryka from Andrea and own her all to myself. She is so beautifull and sweet:love:
screenshot0001.png

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Let me chime in, I too am somebody with absolutely no interest in femdom, though of course I don't mind that there are femdom games.
The problem I have is that the descriptions AND the dev's vision post in the op, definitely don't make this seem like a femdom game where domination on the side of the male MC is just an afterthought.

If the dev wants to go in this direction, if this will femdom centric, that's fine, but if this was clear from the beginning I never would have started the game. I hate to lose control during sex, just like I hate losing player agenda in games in general.
I don't mind not playing a game when it isn't for me, but again, the descriptions AND the version I first played made it seem, as if I could be the dominant one as MC and at some point flip the relationship with Andrea.
The vision means, what future updates will be like.

I can understand your point and thank you for taking the time, and this and it’s clear to me! But as you can understand, there is still much more story to be delivered until you’ll be able to “flip the tables”.

The game has no “maledom” tag, and it clearly describes the intention in the vision. I don’t know what I could do more than that! :unsure:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Ordered by chapter, these ones (some more, some less) stood out to me as weird ways to portray a dominant side

Chapter 1
"Didn't like the pain" - When Maureen manhandles your balls. It'd be more fitting if the MC made a comment about preferring to be the one administering pain, without making it sound like he's a total psycho of course.
"(People are crazy)" - When coming back home. This one isn't the biggest deal but it just continues to sound like the MC complains about having sexual encounters.

Chapter 2
"(I should go)" - When asking for your phone back. Avoiding situations you're not totally into isn't very dom, especially when there's opportunity there. Trying to change the situation to suit your wants is a better depiction of being dom (without having to resort to being forceful, ofc).
"Why?" - When Andrea asks for your phone number. I think it would be more dom if the MC tried to flip it on her and ask for her phone number instead, even if she doesn't agree.

Chapter 3
"No idea!" - When commenting about Mrs Jones breakfast, it doesn't strike me as very dom to be dismissive or unaware, no matter which one this response is going for.
"No" or "I think, no" - When turning down Rika or Skyler. This is exactly one of those that bother me the most. There's no way a dom person would just completely blow it off like that, ESPECIALLY considering it's pretty likely we've already lied to Andrea about being her sub, so why would the MC ever back out now? Again, the dom move would be to try and assert his preferences into the situation, even if results in a compromise, because if they can compromise now they can probably compromise more in the future.

Chapter 4
"(Don't care)" - When ignoring the panties Tina left. Again, this is an opportunity. Picking them up doesn't mean we have to play into Tinas games (and even if Tina thinks that, a dom person doesn't mind that they get the wrong impression there), it means that we have options for the future. We can work towards a situation where we've done something nasty to the panties and "make" her wear them, or something else entirely.
"(She's looking at me)" - While showering when Tina is on the toilet. Letting her know that we know what she's doing really isn't a big power move at all, ESPECIALLY telling her to stop. Why would a dom person ever mind that? It's more shy and reserved than anything. Pulling open the curtains and boldly facing her would be much more of a power move.

Chapter 5
"(Don't spy)" and "(Ignore her)" - When peeking at Mrs Jones and when she's doing Yoga. Again, this is just the opposite of what a dom would do. Doms don't care if someone think they're a pervert. Peeking itself very neutral on the dom/sub scale to begin with, the only real way it would come out is if you're caught, then a dom person wouldn't be particularly sorry. And they don't walk away from someone who subvertly tries to get their attention, they'd rather push the other person to see how much of your attention they could really handle.
"(That's Inappropriate)" - When talking to Andrea in school. This is one of the biggest offenders IMO. There's absolutely no way a dom person gives a flying fishnet about what's socially appropriate in what's already a sexually charged situation with a person you've already done naughty stuff with. That's something a wide-eyed virgin worries about, not someone who has already decided what they want.

There's a few more after that in chapter 5 that I don't super like but they all fall into something I described before.

To me, this is all about having a skewed perspective of what a sexually/romantically dominant person is. It's not someone who just walks away, someone who just gives up easily, it's not someone who's particularly bothered by what others thinks about them or about their own reputation. A dom person is someone who keenly knows what they want and who actively gets up and works to get it. They're very prepared to break with both propriety and decency (though NOT morality) to get what they want. They flip situations to their advantage or endure less than preferred situations because they see the potential to work towards flipping it in the future, with great payoff. They're not desperate though, and if it's clear that someone truly cannot be convinced into enjoying being dominated by them, they walk away.

ALSO, I have to say I REALLY REALLY hope the dominance path leads to us flipping the relationship with Andrea in the not too distant future because if it never leads to that I genuinely don't understand the point of even having a dominance path in this game.
Holy fuck, that’s an epic post! :eek:

Thank you for your effort to write this! I really appreciate it and it helps a lot to understand the expectations! :love:

What you write makes sense, and I’ll try to incorporate as much of it as possible in the next release!

Also, if you didn’t get Skyla, the MC is a virgin! :geek:

And for your last point, this is exactly the intention with the MC becoming powerful enough to do this. But unfortunately, this is a long time till he’ll be able to do this.

Reactions: MrJay

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I am 42, I saw the original proper unfucked Matrix in the cinemas, that was less confusing.

I can't even count high enough the number of times games either have missing/wrong tags, so the lack of maledom means nothing.

Giving the player dom choices if this is a subby game makes even less sense than you need to first be a sub in order to be a dom, how can you say you can be in dom relationships if this is meant for femdom players.

You do not need to be an alpha to be a dom, or have confidence, I am neither an alpha nor a sub, nor lacking confidence, never said about being an alpha, if it had of been clear from the start you are not dom, then we would not be talking I would have skipped this game.

Well, I would expect some level of confidence in a dom path for starters, most of the stuff could be still done if done the right way, I assume as I missed it the footjob was one of the women standing and using one foot yeah, maybe name-calling, then dom path would make her lay on her back, and fuck her feet, she is nothing but a toy to use any and all parts of her body for my amusement.

The shower piss scene, have him stand then and order her to face us while we jerk off, make her finger her piss-soaked pussy, order her to get into the shower, cum on her, piss on her, stand her up bend her over and finger or piss soaked as till she cums, and then clean our cum and piss off herself, and suck our fingers we used in her.

Tie her to the bed, put a gag in, grab a vibrator stick it in her ass, grab a magic wand and make her cum over and over again, then fuck her stupid.

Make her ride a dildo, or sit up in bed, have her sit between your legs, bring to close to cumming, make her announce before she does, and stop before she does, if she cums spank her, or whatever she doesn't like, anal ect, if she doesn't cum make get close a couple more times then let her cum.

Make her suck/jerk you off, cum on her face, and forbid her from cleaning herself up.

Make her wear a remote-controlled vibrator.

Not that it matters, if you want a subby game, doesn't matter what I want, it's not my cup of tea.
I appreciate you taking the time to share this! :love:

I will keep your advice under consideration (and I mean it), because some of the scenes make sense. The rest I’d say they don’t fit the game I’m trying to make.

If the MC would do those thing to Tina in the shower, she’d run away to her daddy and the MC would be homeless (from both homes) and probably with a charge of rape. :unsure:

There would need to be consent and all Tina is doing is teasing. But I can understand that a more dominant aspect would have a different approach.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Holy fuck, that’s an epic post! :eek:

Thank you for your effort to write this! I really appreciate it and it helps a lot to understand the expectations! :love:

What you write makes sense, and I’ll try to incorporate as much of it as possible in the next release!

Also, if you didn’t get Skyla, the MC is a virgin! :geek:

And for your last point, this is exactly the intention with the MC becoming powerful enough to do this. But unfortunately, this is a long time till he’ll be able to do this.
What I'm not sure about is the direction the game is going to take if in the meeting with Andrea you choose the option to end the scene.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
What I'm not sure about is the direction the game is going to take if in the meeting with Andrea you choose the option to end the scene.
Well, I think it's obvious. It means that you don't want a relationship with Andrea, so she's off the table.
But that means something else will be coming. :cool:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Who is Katherine?!

The girls are: Maureen, Andrea, Leanne, Suzie, Tina, Rika and Skyla.
I haven't met Rika or Leanne. I know Rika is the girl who talks to Skyla in class, so I'm guessing the other one is the blonde from the bar that stays with Andrea and Mauren.

Well, I think it's obvious. It means that you don't want a relationship with Andrea, so she's off the table.
But that means something else will be coming. :cool:
Okay, the relationship with Andrea doesn't excite me, and if we take blackmail out of the equation, I see no reason to go down her route.

I guess I'll see what you have in mind for the next update.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I haven't met Rika or Leanne. I know Rika is the girl who talks to Skyla in class, so I'm guessing the other one is the blonde from the bar that stays with Andrea and Mauren.

Okay, the relationship with Andrea doesn't excite me, and if we take blackmail out of the equation, I see no reason to go down her route.

I guess I'll see what you have in mind for the next update.
You meet Rika on the sub path. You'll have a chance to meet her later in future updates.
Leanne just makes an appearance for now, but she's also a love interest. Again she'll appear in future updates.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The game has no “maledom” tag, and it clearly describes the intention in the vision. I don’t know what I could do more than that! :unsure:
It's actually pretty simply, just answer one or two questions, if I play the game, to make the MC as dominant as possible and eat shit from Andrea the whole time while doing so, will I be able to become dominant enough, to at one point turn the table on her.
If not, will there be an option NOT to be constantly dominated by her, basically telling her to fuck off, and still get most of the content surrounding the other girls?

It's fine if neither answer is a yes, then I will know this game isn't for me and just move on.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes