Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I played this game for the first time today and I’m very pleasantly surprised! Probably the most promising game I played this year. So good that it forced me to make my first comment in this forum.

I found the women very distinct and all interesting in their own way, the branching seems to have a decent depth, and the renders look absolutely wonderful to me (specially Suzie :love:). As much as I like complex branching, I selfishly hope that it doesn’t get too crazy here because I’m very eager to play the next version and I would hate to have a shallow experience because I’ve chosen a certain path.

All I have to say to the dev is: trust your gut and please don’t fall for the animation trap anytime soon. You have a really good thing going on here.
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

Yes, branching is quite complex at the moment. My aim is to keep it at this level and not make it more complex as new content gets released. If it gets much more complex it won't be manageable.

Given the branching, I'm trying to give enough content to all paths. The only way you'll miss on a lot of content is if you skip all the dominas. And even in that case there will be more content with the rest of the cast.

Thank you for your kind advice! I would have wanted to include animations, but I'm not skilled enough. So that will be a problem for the "future me" :giggle:

Reactions: tiopleura

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
scene 1 - we are still new not in the subject of any BDSM games. We have little demand. Maureen stutters about agreements. "Agreements? What agreements, it was my drunken body and not me. And I was passed out. And therefore, to hell with the agreement, I wasn't there - I don't remember anything that my body agreed there - it doesn't concern me!"

So, we are going along the path of domination (more precisely, along the path of a street gang member from our city) - is he a masochist or what? allowed some an unfamiliar whore hurts MC's balls twice in a row. and obediently remained silent. (ummm... what? o_O) Is this what the dominator's path looks like or? our guys at the first attempt on the eggs will not hesitate to put the girl in her place - if you don’t give her a slap in the face, then yell and send her to hell. so that she knows her place - if she took to suck, then suck and don’t fuck off. or just pushed her away. this is what a normal, realistic path for a dominant man looks like. (more precisely - a guy with self-respect) otherwise - what the hell is he a man (especially a dominator) if "in his turn" he allows a street whore to squeeze his balls painfully and at the same time obeys the order to "keep quiet"? no, author, the first scene is shit (sorry for my bad french) he is not a dominator but some kind of whipping boy. In a word, the first scene is not the path of a dominator, but of an anti-dominator. nonsense, (it is necessary to either more clearly rewrite or remove) in my opinion. in the first scene, the path of the dominator should look a little longer than the path of the experienced one - that is, on the second move, slap / or shout at her (punishment selection menu)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
No, my review was definitely manually deleted by a moderator. I reported it but my report was also rejected. I guess they just really don't want me to review your game. Keep an eye on your reviews; I've no historic beefs here and the review deletion was oddly overzealous so maybe some biased moderation is hampering your positive review count. Again, not getting involved - just trying to be transparent - or at least more transparent than the moderator in question. :)
Thank you for sharing this and I'll keep it in mind! :)
I hope this kind of moderation isn't malicious if anything.

Still I appreciate your kind intentions! :love:

Reactions: Dir.Fred

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
continue: 1st scene.

1 "smart" (experienced) immediately ends the scene because "my mother taught that you don’t mess with street whores - you’ll pick up an infection"

2 "king" (dominance) - complete the scene in the second step.
"you can’t let your balls spoil" -> you can give the choice
1) to simply push away (without consequences, Maureen=0) or
2) punch/slap Maureen in the face (Maureen = -1 & Maureen escapes & end of scene => consequences are possible later in the story, for example, Maureen in the VIP box for a phone will ask for a ransom as a sign of compensation for moral damage or blackmailing MC and involvement in games automatically with a sub)
because, as in one song "you threw a grudge in my face and I threw love like a cigarette" - the mood was gone, libido is a fragile thing.

3 "slacker" (obedient) will allow himself to be commanded simply because he is not at all a leader,
4 "luster" (light) - he thinks so with a dick.
3,4 - full blowjob scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
scene 1 - we are still new not in the subject of any BDSM games. We have little demand. Maureen stutters about agreements. "Agreements? What agreements, it was my drunken body and not me. And I was passed out. And therefore, to hell with the agreement, I wasn't there - I don't remember anything that my body agreed there - it doesn't concern me!"

So, we are going along the path of domination (more precisely, along the path of a street gang member from our city) - is he a masochist or what? allowed some an unfamiliar whore hurts MC's balls twice in a row. and obediently remained silent. (ummm... what? o_O) Is this what the dominator's path looks like or? our guys at the first attempt on the eggs will not hesitate to put the girl in her place - if you don’t give her a slap in the face, then yell and send her to hell. so that she knows her place - if she took to suck, then suck and don’t fuck off. or just pushed her away. this is what a normal, realistic path for a dominant man looks like. (more precisely - a guy with self-respect) otherwise - what the hell is he a man (especially a dominator) if "in his turn" he allows a street whore to squeeze his balls painfully and at the same time obeys the order to "keep quiet"? no, author, the first scene is shit (sorry for my bad french) he is not a dominator but some kind of whipping boy. In a word, the first scene is not the path of a dominator, but of an anti-dominator. nonsense, (it is necessary to either more clearly rewrite or remove) in my opinion. in the first scene, the path of the dominator should look a little longer than the path of the experienced one - that is, on the second move, slap / or shout at her (punishment selection menu)
We agree. He's not a dominator! :)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
continue: 1st scene.

1 "smart" (experienced) immediately ends the scene because "my mother taught that you don’t mess with street whores - you’ll pick up an infection"

2 "king" (dominance) - complete the scene in the second step.
for neher to allow their eggs to spoil : you can give the choice
1) to simply push away (without consequences, Maureen=0) or
2) punch/slap Maureen in the face (Maureen = -1 & Maureen escapes & end of scene => consequences are possible later in the story, for example, Maureen in the VIP box for a phone will ask for a ransom as a sign of compensation for moral damage or blackmailing MC and involvement in games automatically with a sub)
because, as in one song "you threw a grudge in my face and I threw love like a cigarette" - the mood was gone, libido is a fragile thing.

3 "slacker" (obedient) will allow himself to be commanded simply because he is not at all a leader,
4 "luster" (light) - he thinks so with a dick.
3,4 - full blowjob scene.
I'll take that under consideration! :giggle:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the student amphitheatre.

Skyla took the MC by the hand and dragged her along - STOP! again a mismatch.

- experienced - gently take out your hand and follow the girl by our own will.
- king (dominator) rudely pull out his hand from Skyla->
CHOICE
1) send Skyla to hell (end of scene & Skyla=-1) - it is not appropriate for kings to run after someone like obedient puppies on a leash.
2) we force Skyla to beg the MC for help - and only then, of our own free will, we voluntarily follow the girl to help her graciously - we don’t run, but we go.
(although this will require additional renders. but it would be logical.)

slacker and luster - the scene is unchanged.

Last edited:
  • Sad

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
We agree. He's not a dominator! :)
no no no! - MC not a dom in scene in Andre office - that ok.
it's in her office Andre "cuts the wings" of our MC - then. there, yes, there we understand that we are a little harmless boy (if we agree to cooperate with her*, if we do not agree - the END OF SCENE)

and here in the first scene of the MC, we are still on the "old yeast", we have just arrived from the old city and we feel like a tough guy -> act like a dom

lust_points:=exp_points;
exp_points:=exp_points/2
obedience_points:=dominance_points;
dominance_points:=dominance_points/2
this calc after MC submits to Andre.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
the student amphitheatre.

Skyla took the MC by the hand and dragged her along - STOP! again a mismatch.

- experienced - gently take out your hand and follow the girl by our own will.
- king (dominator) rudely pull out his hand from Skyla->
CHOICE
1) send Skyla to hell (end of scene) - it is not appropriate for kings to run after someone like obedient puppies on a leash.
2) we force Skyla to beg the MC for help - and only then, of our own free will, we voluntarily follow the girl to help her graciously - we don’t run, but we go.
(although this will require additional renders. but it would be logical.)

slacker and luster - the scene is unchanged.
Please try not flood the thread with posts.
They would be much easier to follow if you keep them in a single post and put each section in spoiler tags. :)

Reactions: ramvivat

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
really like what I played so far and I'm normally not a fan of getting locked out of choices because of points, my only question after playing is if we get locked out of certain people like I choose sweet so that means I'll only interact with Ricka and not the other one or it just means that I'll get to know the other one under different circumstances? Also, I like how this isn't a "torture/forced dom" relationship like it mostly is in games with this type of relationship, in real life more of a conversation would be warranted but for a game on this forum, this is 10/10 since consent is necessary for the relationship to start.

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
really like what I played so far and I'm normally not a fan of getting locked out of choices because of points, my only question after playing is if we get locked out of certain people like I choose sweet so that means I'll only interact with Ricka and not the other one or it just means that I'll get to know the other one under different circumstances? Also, I like how this isn't a "torture/forced dom" relationship like it mostly is in games with this type of relationship, in real life more of a conversation would be warranted but for a game on this forum, this is 10/10 since consent is necessary for the relationship to start.
First of all, thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

On your second point, you’re right...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
OK, so this game shows a lot of promise and stands out among most of the other games on this site else I wouldn't even bother to comment (much less have tried it) but there's a few things that bother me.

Firstly that the dominance path really comes off as a "being a pussy" path way too often in the MCs responses and that's really weird to me. Stuff like "is that really allowed" or "we shouldn't be doing this" and lots of options to that nature are tagged as dominance and that's just the opposite of what dominance means.

Secondly it's just such a total waste that we have to choose between Skyla and Rika when they're literally the two most beautiful women in the game so far.

• Red Heart

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Utterly disappointed on every level, come for the footjob, got nothing, and also wanted Tina she came in and pissed while I was in the shower, big whoop, got catfished into reading the OP saying you can be dom, you can NOT be a dom, the MC pisses himself every time a pretty woman turns up (inexperience is no excuse) there is NO point at ALL in picking dom options, I fucked some chick in the dunny was all there is, how dumb is the MC not to figure out the counsellor chick drugged him.

After I finished I was curious and quickly restarted and only played a few scenes picking sub options and you get much more content, so much for the comments on realism, yeah I bet John Oliver and James Corden get much more pussy than Bruce Willis and Samual L Jackson did.

Oh and not to forget my favourite part of the story, in order to be a dom you need to first be a sub.
right.jpg

I will never understand why devs fuck over their player bases blocking uses for content for not pick the right choices.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
OK, so this game shows a lot of promise and stands out among most of the other games on this site else I wouldn't even bother to comment (much less have tried it) but there's a few things that bother me.

Firstly that the dominance path really comes off as a "being a pussy" path way too often in the MCs responses and that's really weird to me. Stuff like "is that really allowed" or "we shouldn't be doing this" and lots of options to that nature are tagged as dominance and that's just the opposite of what dominance means.

Secondly it's just such a total waste that we have to choose between Skyla and Rika when they're literally the two most beautiful women in the game so far.
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate your feedback! :love:

Even though I’ve tuned the dominance path a lot (since the original release), it seems that it still needs more. :unsure:

I’ll try to fix MCs internal thinking on the dom options like you suggested, so thank you for that! :love:

Also on the Skyla/Rika choice you get to meet the one you didn’t pick later in the story ;)

If you’re so kind, could you share what parts threw you off and what would be your expectation?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJay

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Utterly disappointed on every level, come for the footjob, got nothing, and also wanted Tina she came in and pissed while I was in the shower, big whoop, got catfished into reading the OP saying you can be dom, you can NOT be a dom, the MC pisses himself every time a pretty woman turns up (inexperience is no excuse) there is NO point at ALL in picking dom options, I fucked some chick in the dunny was all there is, how dumb is the MC not to figure out the counsellor chick drugged him.

After I finished I was curious and quickly restarted and only played a few scenes picking sub options and you get much more content, so much for the comments on realism, yeah I bet John Oliver and James Corden get much more pussy than Bruce Willis and Samual L Jackson did.

Oh and not to forget my favourite part of the story, in order to be a dom you need to first be a sub.
View attachment 2157712

I will never understand why devs fuck over their player bases blocking uses for content for not pick the right choices.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I really appreciate it! :love:

Unfortunately, if you notice on the OP in the vision part, I notify that this isn’t catering the maledom crowd. It’s more tuned for the femdom people! That’s why I haven’t included the maledom tag. And that’s the reason there’s not a lot of content that caters to the full dom path. Maybe I’ll need to make it even clearer in the game’s description :unsure:

Also the MC isn’t an alpha male. And there are people like that in the world. Even if you’re obviously not like that, these people exist! I was one of them before a looong time (so please be kind) :LOL:

But regardless of the above, I’m always trying to improve the game so that more people would find enjoyable. If you’re so kind, what would your expected behavior would be in the dom path?

I’ll try to improve though on the “dumb” aspect you already mentioned, so thank you for that! :love:

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am 42, I saw the original proper unfucked Matrix in the cinemas, that was less confusing.

I can't even count high enough the number of times games either have missing/wrong tags, so the lack of maledom means nothing.

Giving the player dom choices if this is a subby game makes even less sense than you need to first be a sub in order to be a dom, how can you say you can be in dom relationships if this is meant for femdom players.

You do not need to be an alpha to be a dom, or have confidence, I am neither an alpha nor a sub, nor lacking confidence, never said about being an alpha, if it had of been clear from the start you are not dom, then we would not be talking I would have skipped this game.

Well, I would expect some level of confidence in a dom path for starters, most of the stuff could be still done if done the right way, I assume as I missed it the footjob was one of the women standing and using one foot yeah, maybe name-calling, then dom path would make her lay on her back, and fuck her feet, she is nothing but a toy to use any and all parts of her body for my amusement.

The shower piss scene, have him stand then and order her to face us while we jerk off, make her finger her piss-soaked pussy, order her to get into the shower, cum on her, piss on her, stand her up bend her over and finger or piss soaked as till she cums, and then clean our cum and piss off herself, and suck our fingers we used in her.

Tie her to the bed, put a gag in, grab a vibrator stick it in her ass, grab a magic wand and make her cum over and over again, then fuck her stupid.

Make her ride a dildo, or sit up in bed, have her sit between your legs, bring to close to cumming, make her announce before she does, and stop before she does, if she cums spank her, or whatever she doesn't like, anal ect, if she doesn't cum make get close a couple more times then let her cum.

Make her suck/jerk you off, cum on her face, and forbid her from cleaning herself up.

Make her wear a remote-controlled vibrator.

Not that it matters, if you want a subby game, doesn't matter what I want, it's not my cup of tea.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I really appreciate it! :love:

Unfortunately, if you notice on the OP in the vision part, I notify that this isn’t catering the maledom crowd. It’s more tuned for the femdom people! That’s why I haven’t included the maledom tag. And that’s the reason there’s not a lot of content that caters to the full dom path. Maybe I’ll need to make it even clearer in the game’s description :unsure:

Also the MC isn’t an alpha male. And there are people like that in the world. Even if you’re obviously not like that, these people exist! I was one of them before a looong time (so please be kind) :LOL:

But regardless of the above, I’m always trying to improve the game so that more people would find enjoyable. If you’re so kind, what would your expected behavior would be in the dom path?

I’ll try to improve though on the “dumb” aspect you already mentioned, so thank you for that! :love:
Personally what I like about the game so far is that you can avoid all the domination scenes; in fact in the final scene with Andrea I choose option 3, Not really. [End Scene].

Skyla is the girl from the bathroom, right?

I have no idea who Rika is. In fact, in the list of LIs that I have at the end of the update, she doesn't appear.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
The discussion about the maledom thing brings up an interesting topic IMO.

Basically, the author's vision for the story is clearly femdom-centric.
The maledom thing seems to be mostly included as an extra/afterthought, but there seems to be a lot of people joining with clearly different expectations about what the game is about.

Considering the fact that - like I said - it's one of the few femdom stories (especially western ones) where I enjoy the relationship dynamics between MC and the heroines, I am kind of worried that the author might get railroaded by the audience to write something completely different, because of people who basically don't like femdom content at all.

OTOH, being a switch, I don't mind the Andrea-MC-Skyla relationship at all. I find it fun, actually.
Something clearly needs to be changed, but writing MC as a full-fledged dom could prove to be difficult.

For one, I feel that what Havik describes would only work with a particular type of character. Just as he feels angry at the thought of being railroaded into being a sub, I think - at least in theory, let's not go into evolutionary psychology here - a dominant woman would have the same amount of aversion to him, manhandling her like a little bitch.

Which means, the positive feelings associated with being dominated have to be there, within that character, from the beginning.
I wouldn't mind having one of the characters be submissive, for the MC to realize his dominant side with her, but a full-fledged Dom route would diverge the story into two paths - you can't be in a committed relationship with a Domme while having your own subs without her knowing AND still staying honest with her, which is a must in any D/s relationship, since - as Andrea pointed out - trust is paramount.

Which means that Asmodeus - as I've stated before - would have to write two separate games at the same time. Not only that, but based on your inclinations, you would be missing a large chunk of the content by committing yourself to one of the routes, and commit yourself you would have to, since the Domme route would automatically exclude the option to go full maledom route, and maledom would block you from going into femdom route as well.

You could write it in a way where MC dominates the sub character, then brings her to his Domme, basically establishing the same type of hierarchy that Andrea->MC->Skyla has. But that still is not a full Dom path, which some people seem to want.

Basically, this is an ages-old question of "If the author wants to make a game about X, but there are a lot of people who don't like X, should the author be obligated to humour them, even if it does not fit the vision he had?"

I mean, you probably could realistically write the MC as someone who enjoys subbing/Domming/both, but IMHO that needs to be a conscious choice, done at the beginning of the story. I don't know if it can be smoothly rewritten this far into the story. Same thing with writing one of the female leads as a switch, who enjoy both sides of the coin, with her attitude being dependent on player's choices.

Personally, I would go with just advertising it as a mostly femdom-centric story, with an optional switch route and change the way "dom" options are presented. This clearly seems to be the issue, considering the amount of people coming into the thread about a game clearly concentrated on femdom, who are complaining about said femdom and saying how they like the fact that they can skip all the femdom content. To me, it seems a bit like going into a Hamburger joint and saying "What I really like about hamburgers here, is that they have no meat or buns, and the fried onion is great!"

That's just my three cents, though.

EDIT:
Also, I can see the issue with the description/vision you've posted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That does make it sound like the MC can go full Dom route, but the way this is structured now, you are still being railroaded into subbing for one of the characters. The last mention of being mentored by the Domme is one, not enough considering the other affirmations about how MC can be a dominant, and two, even if you were being taught by a Domme how to be dominant, that's a different relationship dynamic than subbing for her, especially if you are not a switch. The way you phrase this, makes it sound like the game is 50% about femdom and 50% about maledom, when in reality it's 85% femdom and maybe 15% maledom.

That might be the reason for the misunderstandings.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That does make it sound like the MC can go full Dom route, but the way this is structured now, you are still being railroaded into subbing for one of the characters.
To be fair, that is fully avoidable just by saying that the MC doesn't find Andrea attractive. This could be clearer though, as I think the dev has acknowledged upstream a ways.

I'm not particularly interested in playing the MC as a sub these days, but I do think this has the makings of a very good femdom game for those who are, so I'm hesitant to push back too much against the dev's vision for the game. Don't want to spoil what works well trying to force in some clearer dom scenarios if they don't fit the story.

I also think the non-sub choices make much better sense in this remade version; it's not a full dom path, but there is now a story that hangs together reasonably well where the MC largely avoids being dominated at the cost of missing out on some of the sexual content.

There probably won't be content parity between sub and dom scenes, no. But nobody promised me that anyways, so that's fine.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes