ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not sure what to think of MC redesign. On one hand, he definitely looks better.
On the other, he looked like a siamese twin of a buddy of mine, so it was pretty fucking hilarious watching him being dominated by all the women here.

• Wow
Reactions: Asmodeus_

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I can understand that. That's the dilemma in this game. And that's a kind of transaction if you can see it this way; Andrea is offering pleasure, BUT you have to commit. She likes you, BUT won't let you have the control. You can lie to keep the action going, but you're actually committing to her.

If you want to learn how to be a dom, she's offering to you "pleasure and lessons" for free, BUT she demands commitment and control. If you don't want to be in that kind of relationship, then she's not for you. She likes femdom relationships and she's clear about it.
This is quibbling because it's easy to avoid the scene just by saying the MC isn't attracted to her, but I would have liked there to be a choice to simply acknowledge that she's an attractive woman but refuse her proposition. If you've once had the MC acknowledge that she's attractive the only choices are to agree to be her sub. I would have liked there to be the option to say no as well (ending the scene like the previous choice).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said, this is a minor issue as the whole sequence is easily avoidable. But the player who hasn't met her at the club (or played the previous version ;) ) doesn't necessarily know that she's a domme at this point or that acknowledging her attractiveness will automatically lead to agreeing to be her sub.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I feel very manipulated in the game, if I say that Andrea is pretty I become her sub, if I want to learn to be dominant I become her sub, there is no way to say no once you tell her that she is pretty? why? what is the point, I feel that if I reject her I lose all the domination content. I understand that to be a dom you need experience but I don't want the mc to be Andrea's little whore, I could explain you in another way or just let you watch.
In the club the same thing happens if I lie to him and tell him that I am going to be his sub simply because I think that for the mc it is better than leaving him to a half done handjob, then the mc ends up being his slut, I can't tell him that I really lied to him to make him finish? that I am not interested in her?, I don't know, everything very forced.
it was just to admire how MC dominated the dominant college dean in VN "timestamps - lost love" - he pulled an erect member out of his pants and began to openly laugh at her (no! not laugh - but LOL) when she pulled out a fly swatter to punish him. it's been very funny.

by the way, I pay tribute - "it was already in the simpsons", that is, the idea is not new, and therefore, maybe in this VN it may not take root, and if the author pays attention, then it will be appropriate no earlier than at the later stages of the passage, when the MC gains enough experience and dominance points in the process of passing the plot to try to dominate Andre into his personal bitch.
for example, in the TS-LL, the MC did not do such a trick the first time, it took him about 3 times to jump in time to dominate Dean - and having gained experience for the third time, he successfully turned Dean into his bitch.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Keep in mind that since the MC is not experienced, he will be guided by an experienced domina on how to be a dom. This means that's it's not a clear dom scenario as the MC will be guided by a domina.[/SPOILER]​
hold up.gif

Hmm, look, no offense, but this premise doesn't make any sense. If you're a dominant personality - without even getting into this whole Sub/Dom kink thing - you're not going to let a person dominate you, let her make you call her Mistress, whatever.

This whole premise really just comes across (and plays as) as an excuse to slip in female domination even if the dude ain't into it.

I think there needs to be more work done on this game, in particular being able to *clearly* avoid having a woman boss your character around if you don't want it. That's what's advertised in this games OP. So far, I've picked so-called "Dom" paths where I "lie" about being a sub or something and I'm still sitting there calling a woman I just met "Mistress", licking dirty shoes, and promising her I'll do stuff for her.

My advice, if a guy is dominant, let him stop the woman where he's not comfortable. Like the school counselor scene. I skipped out on the women in the bar, to avoid this silly femdom stuff (hey, different strokes for different folks, and it ain't my thing) and then there's this sexy school counselor coming on to me. So I say she's sexy, next thing I know she's somehow talked me into being something called a sub and the only choices I have are to like it or pretend I like it - which means there's no real choice since the next few sentences along I'm calling her Mistress.

If you wanna make a female domination game, fine. Clearly label it and I'll just avoid it. Right now, you're muddying the waters.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
As you can see most End/Skip Scenes are on the Dominance path. So what you mention doesn't make sense to me.
I can't see. Choosing obedience is never a good option, it's a skip button. I always miss relationship points or the scene ends prematurely.
Ok, let's see:
Going obedience I managed to skip a sniffing scene, masturbation scene, pissing scene, inflicting pain scene, blowjob scene, yoga scene, SUB toilet sex scene, hugging naked scene, mouth kissing scene and many relationship points. Even got "avoid Tina" as a "bonus"... Give me access to kinky stuff and my girl Tina on the obedience path.

Last edited:

Dir.Fred

Sep 20, 2021
So I tried to post a review - five stars for what it's worth - but it was deleted by a moderator because:
Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad.
I'm baffled. I'm now blocked from editing or even posting a new review. I can only assume I was insufficiently loquacious.

For the record in my deleted review I did actually indicate that I had played the game, thought it was good and I explained my reasons as:
High quality visuals, good writing, clearly labelled choices and statistics and a pretty structured story.
If there's some forum drama I don't know about, I'm totally not interested; but I do want to insist my deleted opinion is shared with the developer and other potential players so, as I also said in my (admittedly somewhat terse, but hardly inappropriate) review:
This is a very impressive first release and definitely one to watch.
So I'd like to give it five stars but it seems that's the best I can do. Best of luck with the game. It really is a very strong start. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ am I correct is assuming that Maureen is the end game character? It feels like we will have to progress through the other ladies ie Andrea and Leanne and fully satisfy them before advancing with Maureen.

Hope not. Really want to see what she is all about.
Hmm, you're partially correct that she's an end-game "boss" character, but there will be chances to get to her before the end.
I won't spoil anything on that aspect as it's closely tied to the main plot of the game ;)

Reactions: FullyAnimated

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Not sure what to think of MC redesign. On one hand, he definitely looks better.
On the other, he looked like a siamese twin of a buddy of mine, so it was pretty fucking hilarious watching him being dominated by all the women here.
Wait wait wait!
So the previous version of the MC was looking like a buddy of yours?
That IS hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Punto

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This is quibbling because it's easy to avoid the scene just by saying the MC isn't attracted to her, but I would have liked there to be a choice to simply acknowledge that she's an attractive woman but refuse her proposition. If you've once had the MC acknowledge that she's attractive the only choices are to agree to be her sub. I would have liked there to be the option to say no as well (ending the scene like the previous choice).

As I said, this is a minor issue as the whole sequence is easily avoidable. But the player who hasn't met her at the club (or played the previous version ;) ) doesn't necessarily know that she's a domme at this point or that acknowledging her attractiveness will automatically lead to agreeing to be her sub.
That's a really good point! Thank you for sharing it! :love:
I'll definitely fix that on next release! :geek:

Reactions: gregers

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 2153444

Hmm, look, no offense, but this premise doesn't make any sense. If you're a dominant personality - without even getting into this whole Sub/Dom kink thing - you're not going to let a person dominate you, let her make you call her Mistress, whatever.

This whole premise really just comes across (and plays as) as an excuse to slip in female domination even if the dude ain't into it.

I think there needs to be more work done on this game, in particular being able to *clearly* avoid having a woman boss your character around if you don't want it. That's what's advertised in this games OP. So far, I've picked so-called "Dom" paths where I "lie" about being a sub or something and I'm still sitting there calling a woman I just met "Mistress", licking dirty shoes, and promising her I'll do stuff for her.

My advice, if a guy is dominant, let him stop the woman where he's not comfortable. Like the school counselor scene. I skipped out on the women in the bar, to avoid this silly femdom stuff (hey, different strokes for different folks, and it ain't my thing) and then there's this sexy school counselor coming on to me. So I say she's sexy, next thing I know she's somehow talked me into being something called a sub and the only choices I have are to like it or pretend I like it - which means there's no real choice since the next few sentences along I'm calling her Mistress.

If you wanna make a female domination game, fine. Clearly label it and I'll just avoid it. Right now, you're muddying the waters.
Yeah, you're right. I missed that point. And gregers brought that up too.
I will fix this on next release! Thank you for pointing this out! I really appreciate it! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
So I tried to post a review - five stars for what it's worth - but it was deleted by a moderator because:

I'm baffled. I'm now blocked from editing or even posting a new review. I can only assume I was insufficiently loquacious.

For the record in my deleted review I did actually indicate that I had played the game, thought it was good and I explained my reasons as:

If there's some forum drama I don't know about, I'm totally not interested; but I do want to insist my deleted opinion is shared with the developer and other potential players so, as I also said in my (admittedly somewhat terse, but hardly inappropriate) review:

So I'd like to give it five stars but it seems that's the best I can do. Best of luck with the game. It really is a very strong start. :)
Thank you for your kind words! And thank you for making the effort to leave a rating!
That helps a lot with the game and I really appreciate it! :love:

I have no idea why the review got deleted! It makes no sense! Maybe there's some kind of automated system that detects certain words or something and it got flagged? :unsure:
Maybe someone reported it by mistake? In your place I'd contact a moderator to understand what happened.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
I enjoyed the Femdom story quite a bit in this one, particularly because it's one of those rare stories where the female-led D/s relationship is something both parties seem to actually enjoy, rather than the Domme forcing the guy into it. What pains me is lack of content - I feel like I went through all 5 chapters in 15 minutes or so - at this stage, but I understand that you can't bilocate yourself. I'm kind of worried about how will you manage trying to provide content for three or four routes at the same time, which leads me to my second point:

I do wonder whether locking yourself into a committed relationship this early into the story is a good idea, considering the amount of content the readers will have to skip (or be forced to keep track of three or four saves, having to remember every choice they made). Especially in a regular-chapter-release-early-access type of game. I can also see why people might get fustrated with being railroaded into a femdom relationship if an option to be dominant is being advertised... It's less of "Male domination" and more of "Switch with a Mistress and a sub" type of deal.

And BTW, my personal pet peeve, but this is the first time I see "sub" being extended not as a "submissive", but as a "subordinate". "Subordinate" doesn't make me think of whips, collars and hot wax, it makes me think of a corporate grinder instead. I guess working in such an environment could be indicative of some sort of masochism, though I'm not sure if that's what you were going for xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DA22 and Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I can't see. Choosing obedience is never a good option, it's a skip button. I always miss relationship points or the scene ends prematurely.
Ok, let's see:
Going obedience I managed to skip a sniffing scene, masturbation scene, pissing scene, inflicting pain scene, blowjob scene, yoga scene, SUB toilet sex scene, hugging naked scene, mouth kissing scene and many relationship points. Even got "avoid Tina" as a "bonus"... Give me access to kinky stuff and my girl Tina on the obedience path.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this down! It really helps a lot to understand your playthrough. :love:

All in all. Your playthrough has proven a big point to me. I'll try to run a similar exercise where I'd pick a single stat for the full playthrough and see what comes out of it. And I'll try to improve on the stat checks and relationship checks. :geek:

So thank you again for sharing this! This is very valuable! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I enjoyed the Femdom story quite a bit in this one, particularly because it's one of those rare stories where the female-led D/s relationship is something both parties seem to actually enjoy, rather than the Domme forcing the guy into it. What pains me is lack of content - I feel like I went through all 5 chapters in 15 minutes or so - at this stage, but I understand that you can't bilocate yourself. I'm kind of worried about how will you manage trying to provide content for three or four routes at the same time, which leads me to my second point:

I do wonder whether locking yourself into a committed relationship this early into the story is a good idea, considering the amount of content the readers will have to skip (or be forced to keep track of three or four saves, having to remember every choice they made). Especially in a regular-chapter-release-early-access type of game. I can also see why people might get fustrated with being railroaded into a femdom relationship if an option to be dominant is being advertised... It's less of "Male domination" and more of "Switch with a Mistress and a sub" type of deal.

And BTW, my personal pet peeve, but this is the first time I see "sub" being extended not as a "submissive", but as a "subordinate". "Subordinate" doesn't make me think of whips, collars and hot wax, it makes me think of a corporate grinder instead. I guess working in such an environment could be indicative of some sort of masochism I guess, though I'm not sure if that's what you were going for xD
Thank you for taking the time to share this and your constructive criticism :love:

I'm always trying to improve on the experience of each type of player. And that's why I always listen and take feedback from the players :geek:

Well, this kind of branching is very familiar if you're used in playing japanese dating sim games. A lot of paths and branches. And in those kind of games you did a lot of saves if you wanted to unlock all endings and all CGs etc. This game is modelled in a similar way and this is the intention. To make this complex enough that it's interesting. This way you'd have to follow the story and play a character than trying to figure out how to "hack" the system. Although I'm sure many will try to play it this way! I don't mind either way as long as people enjoy it. :giggle:

On your other point; It's not a maledom game. And femdom is the main theme of the game. There's a disclaimer on the OP about the vision of the game that explains about the nature of the Dom path ;)

And the last point is a big one! You're absolutely right! Submissive is the right word! I'm shocked at myself that I put that in. :eek:
Submissive is what I had in mind. But I must've had a brain-fart when I was writing it. :KEK:

I will definitely change it to "submissive", so thank you for pointing it out! :love:

Last edited:

tiopleura

Jul 8, 2021
I played this game for the first time today and I’m very pleasantly surprised! Probably the most promising game I played this year. So good that it forced me to make my first comment in this forum.

I found the women very distinct and all interesting in their own way, the branching seems to have a decent depth, and the renders look absolutely wonderful to me (specially Suzie :love:). As much as I like complex branching, I selfishly hope that it doesn’t get too crazy here because I’m very eager to play the next version and I would hate to have a shallow experience because I’ve chosen a certain path.

All I have to say to the dev is: trust your gut and please don’t fall for the animation trap anytime soon. You have a really good thing going on here.

Dir.Fred

Sep 20, 2021
Thank you for your kind words! And thank you for making the effort to leave a rating!
That helps a lot with the game and I really appreciate it! :love:

I have no idea why the review got deleted! It makes no sense! Maybe there's some kind of automated system that detects certain words or something and it got flagged? :unsure:
Maybe someone reported it by mistake? In your place I'd contact a moderator to understand what happened.
No, my review was definitely manually deleted by a moderator. I reported it but my report was also rejected. I guess they just really don't want me to review your game. Keep an eye on your reviews; I've no historic beefs here and the review deletion was oddly overzealous so maybe some biased moderation is hampering your positive review count. Again, not getting involved - just trying to be transparent - or at least more transparent than the moderator in question. :)

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes