Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
VN's usually aren't my thing, as you never know in advance whether there are meaningfull choices to be made or not, or if there is player input at all. that said, this game is really good. the femdom is nice without being too forceful, leaving the player to decide how far and fast he's gonna spiral down that rabbit hole. as mentioned i'm not too familiar with VN's, but i like this more than say the pretty popular karlsson's gambit. oh, and bonus points for actual statistics for the player to see. i'm looking forward for more and good luck at the dev!
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot :love:

Glad you appreciate the statistics! :geek:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I was slightly unclear on a few of these, e.g. does the experience stat mean that the MC is more experienced (akin to the traditional use of the term in roleplaying games) or that he seeks more new experiences. obedience and dominance are fairly self-explanatory of course, but perhaps the other two could use an explainer.

The way you're using the stats (typically gated by percentages rather than absolute values) is also slightly unusual and means the player shouldn't necessarily seek out scenarios they're not interested in just to gain a stat point, as that may move the percentage limits.

On the other hand, stat explainers and the like tend to immediately kick me out of any immersion in the story and maybe encourage playing with an eye to the stats rather than just role-playing the characters. There's something to be said for just dropping the player into a scenario and trusting them to make choices on behalf of their character.
Yeah, that would break the immersion. Maybe, I'll put the explanation in some kind of help area (not during the game). Or put it as a tooltip when the player hovers over the stats. :unsure:

And yes the percentages was done to avoid static limits. Because there are so many different paths and scenes can be skipped, I didn't want the player to miss out on a scene just because they skipped a previous scene they didn't like (that would give them more points).

For example you can right away skip the first scene of the game. And you get a single point if you do that. That full scene could give you 4-5 points (if I remember correctly). If the limits would be static, you'd be in a "point deficit" for all next scenes.

Now, with this mechanism I devised, I can put options to end scenes, to skip brief passages, and don't care about adjusting the limits to each scenario. And the limits are automatically adjusted to what the player has seen in this playthrough! It's genius! Mainly because it's a giant load off my mind to manually adjust limits each time I change an option :LOL:

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, that would break the immersion. Maybe, I'll put the explanation in some kind of help area (not during the game). Or put it as a tooltip when the player hovers over the stats. :unsure:
That was my thinking as well. Make the information easily available somewhere if the player is looking for it (a tooltip or help button in the stats section sounds good) without anything too intrusive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Love this game.

I like to see every possible outcome and because it feels like every decision in this game genuinely matters there's tons of different outcomes which requires many playthroughs. It's just a matter of remembering them all for next time. A gallery or a few tips probably would help. Thats a minor thing though.

Cannot wait for more.

• Red Heart

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Game's off to a great start, but it's difficult to navigate through all the branching scenes. Some sort of guide or gallery function would help.

For example, I've been struggling with getting all of these:

2022-11-06-22-01-02.png

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I have a very strange perspective on D/S. I don't like being a dom at all - it just doesn't sit right with me. So I prefer the sub role, but I am a very contrary stubborn person. So if anyone tells me what to do in a bossy way, I will refuse out of principle. I really dislike being manipulated. Maybe I need to see a therapist...

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
According to the description it says that the MC can be dominant or submissive with several girls, that implies that there will be a Harem ending or they will have to choose

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I feel very manipulated in the game, if I say that Andrea is pretty I become her sub, if I want to learn to be dominant I become her sub, there is no way to say no once you tell her that she is pretty? why? what is the point, I feel that if I reject her I lose all the domination content. I understand that to be a dom you need experience but I don't want the mc to be Andrea's little whore, I could explain you in another way or just let you watch.
In the club the same thing happens if I lie to him and tell him that I am going to be his sub simply because I think that for the mc it is better than leaving him to a half done handjob, then the mc ends up being his slut, I can't tell him that I really lied to him to make him finish? that I am not interested in her?, I don't know, everything very forced.

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats /relationship stats // chapter variables (
careful with editing this)

View attachment 1724166 View attachment 1724170 View attachment 1724171

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1724165

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut -->

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I didn't even realize this game had branching points. I did an obedience play and a dominance play, they both seemed essentially the same. I thought the game was really short, now I see I should give it a go again, I guess picking Lust options mostly.
Yeah, keep an eye out on the Game Progress screen. There's an indication there for each sex/naughty scene. :geek:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Love this game.

I like to see every possible outcome and because it feels like every decision in this game genuinely matters there's tons of different outcomes which requires many playthroughs. It's just a matter of remembering them all for next time. A gallery or a few tips probably would help. Thats a minor thing though.

Cannot wait for more.
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

I had a gallery of hints in the previous version, but it got so complicated and took time to update with all the changes that I removed it for this version. I was thinking either a step by step guide, or an in-game hint system.
But either of those take a lot of time to create, so I was thinking to include it for the supporters (where people on a specific tier and above will get it), or something like that. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes