Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hey hey great improvements in the game and advancements in the story. I played through the straight femdom path and it was very very sexy. I know above you mentioned Tina might be a brat type, but I hope she also will get a domme route. Some of the sexiest femdom comes from rivals and characters without obvious positions of authority. Also from the perspective of a femdom fan perhaps there could be options that the MC gets denied and not always satisfied on that path to reinforce his role but thats just picking nits. Anyway awesome work enjoyed that immensely! (y)
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

It wasn't my intention to make Tina into a domme (she's not experienced enough to do so), but now that you mention t his, there could be a path where she could be a top (taking the initiative). I won't share more. My only issue here is that this is being overdone in VNs as a scenario and I want something more unique. I've noted this down, and we'll see how this fits the narrative I have so far. If it fits I'll include it in a future release. So thank you for sharing! ;)

On your second point, denial would come later. Keep in mind this game is still in the "intro phase" of the femdom acts. It assumes that the player has no idea about the femdom acts so it eases the player in :cool:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
First, let me explain the logic behind the stats:
The lust stat means that the MC wants to enjoy the pleasures of life (sexual in this case), he doesn't care of the situations if he's receiving pleasure (whether in dom or sub position).
The obedience stat means that the MC wants to relinquish control, wants to please others, finds pleasure in punishment, and is hesitant to assert his will.
The dominance stat means that the MC wants to be more assertive, to openly express his wants and needs, more demanding, and wants to be in control.
The experience stat means that the MC wants to gain more experiences (sexual in this case) and is open to whatever situation he's in, aims to express his maturity, he's more curious, and goes with the flow.

( Now that I wrote these, maybe it'd be better to include a short scene to explain these to the players. I'll note that down for the next release. :geek: )
I was slightly unclear on a few of these, e.g. does the experience stat mean that the MC is more experienced (akin to the traditional use of the term in roleplaying games) or that he seeks more new experiences. obedience and dominance are fairly self-explanatory of course, but perhaps the other two could use an explainer.

The way you're using the stats (typically gated by percentages rather than absolute values) is also slightly unusual and means the player shouldn't necessarily seek out scenarios they're not interested in just to gain a stat point, as that may move the percentage limits.

On the other hand, stat explainers and the like tend to immediately kick me out of any immersion in the story and maybe encourage playing with an eye to the stats rather than just role-playing the characters. There's something to be said for just dropping the player into a scenario and trusting them to make choices on behalf of their character.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It wasn't my intention to make Tina into a domme (she's not experienced enough to do so), but now that you mention t his, there could be a path where she could be a top (taking the initiative). I won't share more. My only issue here is that this is being overdone in VNs as a scenario and I want something more unique. I've noted this down, and we'll see how this fits the narrative I have so far. If it fits I'll include it in a future release. So thank you for sharing! ;)
Tina publically humiliates MC in front of her girlfriends (who join in later); I don't think there's much public humiliation content in more realistic setting (so nothing like Femdom City or Femdom University) in femdom games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

On your second point, denial would come later. Keep in mind this game is still in the "intro phase" of the femdom acts. It assumes that the player has no idea about the femdom acts so it eases the player in :cool:
I finally got a chance to play the game from start to finish and I am impressed!
The stats and relationship rewards are clear which I like and the fact that certain actions are blocked makes since.

Couple things:
- I am veeery glad that if we choose Skyla in Ch3 we get to meet Rika later on as I went back and played both paths and while I enjoy Skyla's shyness at first, Rika's got the better personality as Skyla is a BRAT. Which is only fun when you actually get to punish them. I like both, and look forward to getting to know both.
- I am saddened to hear Leandre will be the more sadistic of the Dominas as you seem to earn points with her for Lust choices rather then obedience, which made me hopefully she'd be the Domina for you if you want to be less obedient and more lustful.
- Do each of the 3 Dominas correspond to a stat? Andrea seems to like well behaved boys/girls and you get the most when choosing to go with it (Obediance), Leandra seems to like lustful pervs (Lust), and Maureen seems to respond when you mock Andrea (Dom)... or was this just a coincidence? Will we eventually experience them all the Dominas or will choices block their paths?
- I really, really want to corrupt Tina and turn her into a sub for us. Something about that willful little brat that doesnt belong to anyone else calls to me. Don't get me wrong, I like Skyla and Rika, but they obviously belong to Andrea, so its not the same to have a sub of our own. Speaking of, will we ever get to tempt Skyla or Rika away from Andrea?

So yeah, fantastic game, definitely needs a walkthrough, a gallery, and a cheat mod though.
Also, 0/10 for not having more women in stockings/nylons though. :p

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for your well considered reply. I wasn't thinking Tina should act like an experienced domme on that route. Maybe just more of a haughty headstrong girl who gets a kick out of making the MC do her bidding like a dog and making fun of him. Maybe a bratty sub if you make dom choices or smart ass who relishes the power that comes with your attraction to her if you choose sub responses. Thanks again for being so receptive. Love the game.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
IMO there are too many instances where choosing obedience leads to ending/skipping a scene. I wanted to go full obedience but this currently sucks balls and I found myself forced to choose the lust option more often to get the scenes. I ended up with more lust than obedience and apparently my lust and obedience weren't high enough according to a stat check at the end of the game. The whole playthrough felt like obedience = skip.

• Thinking Face

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

Renpy gives a naming capability by default on the save pages! That’s why I didn’t add the save naming feature. It’s faster if you name the save pages IMO.

Click on the number of the save page and you can type the name you like! This way you can organize your save pages like;
page 1 “dom path”
page 2 “sub path rika”
page 3 “sub path skyla” etc.
Thanks for the info, great tip for other games too :)

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I just finished trying the remake and I like it a lot better now. The updated renders are dramatically better and look great. As someone who is only playing the male dom path I like what I have seen so far. Even though there hasn't really been that much sexual content on that path, I get most of my amusement from standing up to everyone anyway.

I really liked the scene with Andrea in her office on the male dom path. It was really funny to just say your not attracted to her and then leave:KEK:.

I think the MC is written a lot better as well, he still has some issues but he is not a complete loser like before. I can actually believe over time that he will be able to become a chad eventually.
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

Hahahah, yeah. Even though you're losing sex scenes, that reply is definitely worth it! :KEK:

If you can identify the places where the MC has issues, I'd much appreciate it! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is something to ponder about sub and dom nuances in normal conversation.
Even though you're losing sex scenes
Is the better man he who leaves or The Man who fights the mindblowingly gorgeous
drooling nompho with unquenched thirst seeking his throbbing+deep+hard devotion?

• Red Heart

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is something to ponder about sub and dom nuances in normal conversation.

Is the better man he who leaves or The Man who fights the mindblowingly gorgeous
drooling nompho with unquenched thirst seeking his throbbing+deep+hard devotion?
Man, you speak the most poetic nonsense I have ever seen. ;)
Don't ever change. :love:

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
This game is good, but with the level of complexity and the surprisingly large number of branching paths, I agree with others that a walkthrough or at least a set of hints to provide direction towards different paths would be helpful for those of us who want to see all of the CGs would be very helpful.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
the player himself knows that he is testing himself ... the game does not change one iota. simply offers to save the result during the final credits in the form of a psychological analysis of the passage of the game. if you do not want to, you can refuse - and there is no ethical problem in this case. and how to deceive, if the result is issued after analyzing the collected statistics as a result of compiling the results, not in the form of intricate figures, but as some kind of recommendation "to pay attention to this or that"?
deception is possible over a short distance. when "playing for a long time" deception becomes impossible. I think Washington or Lincoln said that it is impossible to fool everyone all the time, although you can fool one for a short time and very easily. I can’t vouch for the accuracy of the wording, but the general meaning is just that.
after all, this is not the use of heavy psychotropic substances that are used in clinics for the mentally ill, right?
and earlier they also practiced lobotomy - which in general, in my understanding, is beyond good and evil.
Then in the scenario you describe, if the player knows, it's ethical.
But again, when I play a game I want to disconnect from reality and get lost in a world (usually) unrelated to my real life.

In Neuvau, there are a lot of different paths. So you might play and replay to get all the scenes and see what comes out of it. So it wouldn't matter anyway since you're making all the kind of different choices unrelated to the real you.

What you mention though, has been done in the popular AAA game "Catherine" where it would ask you some real life questions and if you were connected to the internet it would show you the results of that poll.

1667762517635.png 1667762537383.png

It was really interesting to see what other people said. But in order to get all the endings in that game each time you replayed the game, you would end up picking the "needed answers" to get the ending you wanted. So the poll wouldn't end up reflecting what the "real people" believed.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

Hahahah, yeah. Even though you're losing sex scenes, that reply is definitely worth it! :KEK:

If you can identify the places where the MC has issues, I'd much appreciate it! :giggle:
I have decided to make it my mission to turn the MC into a true Chad by standing up to all the Dommes. If that means pissing off Andrea, that makes it even better.

The main issue I had with the MC is, he still gets really triggered by the way the admin woman talks to him on the phone. I thought he was a bit of a drama queen there. It does seem like you are flashing him out a bit and giving reasons for his low confidence when he mentions his domineering mother.

I really like Mrs Jones's new model she looks great. I'm just curious you said Tina is a bit of a "brat", does that mean if you are on the male dom path the MC will be able to "tame" her at some point.

The scene in Andrea's office on the male dom is a great first step in the MC becoming a Chad eventually.

Chad.png >Enters Andrea's office
>Gets an erection
>Says Andrea isn't attractive
>Refuses to elaborate further
>Leaves

The MC is already starting to become a chad already.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Asmodeus_ Did I understand correctly that Andre is recruiting slaves by blackmail? the last scene, when the MC is talking to the slave girl, she mentions the door, that for the guys this word is very good, but for us girls - not so much. that is, the girls are not enthusiastic about some kind of door - there is probably a BDSM dungeon hiding there, and the girls do not have the opportunity to avoid the door, from which I conclude that they are there behind the door, sort of under duress?

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too late! *maniacal laughter* Not only I'm opening the drawers, but also leaving dangerous ideas there :illuminati:. Next time you'll be writing a scene you won't know if it's yours or mine :devilish:
Hahhahaha, noooooooooooo! :ROFLMAO:
If the scenes are super hot, I don't mind at all! Leave whatever ideas you want! Next releases will be FIRE!
And it can't be more dangerous than what I already have in there. Then my wicked ideas will have your wicked ideas to make wicked idea parties. So no harm done. :LOL: :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes