Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for you help. It would be great however if I could meet her while not being a sub, I like to play myself and I don't feel comfortable in that role.
Yes, I have thought of that and I have already outlined the solution (for future chapters).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Played through the remake and on the whole it seems an improvement. Still early doors so we'll see how it picks up from here.

The MC can still get right in the sea with this particular attitude though.
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

You said, "Still early doors", and I'm still trying to understand what this means! Is this a typo? Can you clarify?

Reactions: gregers

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

You said, "Still early doors", and I'm still trying to understand what this means! Is this a typo? Can you clarify?

The phrase Early Doors originates in the practice of British theatres from around 1870 of allowing customers who paid a little extra to enter the theatre early and choose their own seats to beat the rush just before the performance started. (Had to google it myself ;))

early doors in British English

British informal especially sport
at an early stage

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hope you don't fall prey to the abandoned tag trust me that is not the end of the tunnel;)
I clearly don't plan to :D
I'm still working hard on it and as long as people support this and care about it, I'll continue working on it! :cool:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The phrase Early Doors originates in the practice of British theatres from around 1870 of allowing customers who paid a little extra to enter the theatre early and choose their own seats to beat the rush just before the performance started. (Had to google it myself ;))
That's awesome! Didn't know that.
I thought it was a typo :D
Thank you for that! :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That's awesome! Didn't know that.
I thought it was a typo :D
Thank you for that! :giggle:
You're welcome, i wanted to know it myself and it means also "at an early stage". which is much more fitting then my earlier found description.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if I'm allowed to have an opinion, then I have a suggestion - based on VN, you can start doing psychological tests that will help players understand themselves better. if you take the classic psychological tests - there the subject can lie when answering questions. and when a person plays, he does not lie. at the end of the game, you can give out in a separate text file an approximate list of the player's psychological problems. although, probably, adult uncles in expensive suits who love it is important to sit in expensive armchairs and teach their clients how to live, they may begin to resent that their money is taken from them =)

• Thinking Face

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
if I'm allowed to have an opinion, then I have a suggestion - based on VN, you can start doing psychological tests that will help players understand themselves better. if you take the classic psychological tests - there the subject can lie when answering questions. and when a person plays, he does not lie. at the end of the game, you can give out in a separate text file an approximate list of the player's psychological problems. although, probably, adult uncles in expensive suits who love it is important to sit in expensive armchairs and teach their clients how to live, they may begin to resent that their money is taken from them =)
I can understand that, but this is a game aimed at enjoyment and pleasure. If I knew that a game would do that, I wouldn't even attempt to play it. Or I wouldn't be truthful. And it would be unethical if you did this without disclosing that to the players. :unsure:

Your suggestion is ofc welcome and valid, but this is not the direction I'm aiming at! :giggle:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hahah, that's what I'd expect! :LOL:
Thank you for your kind words and it means a lot coming from you! :love:

Also on the typo "stollen" you found earlier; it seems that it's a valid word (it's a type of fruit-cake / bread) and that's why various spellchecks didn't catch it. So thank you for mentioning it. I would've never found it.

About your suggestions, I want to say; You're in my head! Get out! Or if you stay, don't touch anything and don't open any drawers! :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: noway1 and Mister_M

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It would also be interesting to develop the path of an "experienced" - not a dominator, but also someone who does not allow himself to be commanded.
it would be interesting to see how the story would end for the "experienced" ... but I think the author will definitely think over this way of passing this game. perhaps the "experienced" could blackmail Andre himself, subordinating her to his influence - and this would be interesting. the dominator, having gained experience points in parallel, could do dominance over Andre, making her a sub, which would benefit her, because the nature of a woman is submissive. to some extent, but an MC with more experience and experience of dominance would be able to cure Andre, doing a great good - like in BADIK, MC melted the ice queen in the game "dungeons and gremlins" - I personally would be very interested in such a path.
I would like to heal the wounded soul of Andre - she is, in principle, not a very bad woman. it’s just that in childhood she received some kind of dislocation from men - and in order to get her attention, you must first dominate her and then, with the help of experience, give her due attention as a normal woman, which will fix her on the path of a normal women.

alas however, the mechanics of the game do not yet allow changing the LODE-characteristics (lust-obedience-domination-experience) for non-player characters in the same way as it can happen in roguelike games. but it would be interesting to drive Andre into a deep submission - step by step, little by little - here removing a point from dominance, then there 2-3 points. However, it would be a completely different game.

but damn it, most of all I would like to convince Andre in that conversation in her office that it is the MC that is right, that a balanced relationship (based on experience and mutual respect and not on authority or indulgence in base passions) is quite possible and can be productive - that would be cool - although it would be a completely different game.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Hey hey great improvements in the game and advancements in the story. I played through the straight femdom path and it was very very sexy. I know above you mentioned Tina might be a brat type, but I hope she also will get a domme route. Some of the sexiest femdom comes from rivals and characters without obvious positions of authority. Also from the perspective of a femdom fan perhaps there could be options that the MC gets denied and not always satisfied on that path to reinforce his role but thats just picking nits. Anyway awesome work enjoyed that immensely! (y)

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished trying the remake and I like it a lot better now. The updated renders are dramatically better and look great. As someone who is only playing the male dom path I like what I have seen so far. Even though there hasn't really been that much sexual content on that path, I get most of my amusement from standing up to everyone anyway.

I really liked the scene with Andrea in her office on the male dom path. It was really funny to just say your not attracted to her and then leave:KEK:.

I think the MC is written a lot better as well, he still has some issues but he is not a complete loser like before. I can actually believe over time that he will be able to become a chad eventually.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I can understand that, but this is a game aimed at enjoyment and pleasure. If I knew that a game would do that, I wouldn't even attempt to play it. Or I wouldn't be truthful. And it would be unethical if you did this without disclosing that to the players. :unsure:

Your suggestion is ofc welcome and valid, but this is not the direction I'm aiming at! :giggle:
the player himself knows that he is testing himself ... the game does not change one iota. simply offers to save the result during the final credits in the form of a psychological analysis of the passage of the game. if you do not want to, you can refuse - and there is no ethical problem in this case. and how to deceive, if the result is issued after analyzing the collected statistics as a result of compiling the results, not in the form of intricate figures, but as some kind of recommendation "to pay attention to this or that"?
deception is possible over a short distance. when "playing for a long time" deception becomes impossible. I think Washington or Lincoln said that it is impossible to fool everyone all the time, although you can fool one for a short time and very easily. I can’t vouch for the accuracy of the wording, but the general meaning is just that.
after all, this is not the use of heavy psychotropic substances that are used in clinics for the mentally ill, right?
and earlier they also practiced lobotomy - which in general, in my understanding, is beyond good and evil.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Spoiler: Andrea Punishment and Reward

You're in my head! Get out! Or if you stay, don't touch anything and don't open any drawers! :ROFLMAO:
Too late! *maniacal laughter* Not only I'm opening the drawers, but also leaving dangerous ideas there :illuminati:. Next time you'll be writing a scene you won't know if it's yours or mine :devilish:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
It would also be interesting to develop the path of an "experienced" - not a dominator, but also someone who does not allow himself to be commanded.
it would be interesting to see how the story would end for the "experienced" ... but I think the author will definitely think over this way of passing this game. perhaps the "experienced" could blackmail Andre himself, subordinating her to his influence - and this would be interesting. the dominator, having gained experience points in parallel, could do dominance over Andre, making her a sub, which would benefit her, because the nature of a woman is submissive. to some extent, but an MC with more experience and experience of dominance would be able to cure Andre, doing a great good - like in BADIK, MC melted the ice queen in the game "dungeons and gremlins" - I personally would be very interested in such a path.
I would like to heal the wounded soul of Andre - she is, in principle, not a very bad woman. it’s just that in childhood she received some kind of dislocation from men - and in order to get her attention, you must first dominate her and then, with the help of experience, give her due attention as a normal woman, which will fix her on the path of a normal women.

alas however, the mechanics of the game do not yet allow changing the LODE-characteristics (lust-obedience-domination-experience) for non-player characters in the same way as it can happen in roguelike games. but it would be interesting to drive Andre into a deep submission - step by step, little by little - here removing a point from dominance, then there 2-3 points. However, it would be a completely different game.

but damn it, most of all I would like to convince Andre in that conversation in her office that it is the MC that is right, that a balanced relationship (based on experience and mutual respect and not on authority or indulgence in base passions) is quite possible and can be productive - that would be cool - although it would be a completely different game.
These are awesome suggestions and thank you for taking the time to share them! :love:

First, let me explain the logic behind the stats:
The lust stat means that the MC wants to enjoy the pleasures of life (sexual in this case), he doesn't care of the situations if he's receiving pleasure (whether in dom or sub position).
The obedience stat means that the MC wants to relinquish control, wants to please others, finds pleasure in punishment, and is hesitant to assert his will.
The dominance stat means that the MC wants to be more assertive, to openly express his wants and needs, more demanding, and wants to be in control.
The experience stat means that the MC wants to gain more experiences (sexual in this case) and is open to whatever situation he's in, aims to express his maturity, he's more curious, and goes with the flow.

( Now that I wrote these, maybe it'd be better to include a short scene to explain these to the players. I'll note that down for the next release. :geek: )

Hmm, about "melting the ice queen", I'm not sure it fits the narrative the way you describe it (and I'm not familiar with that path in DIK if you want to describe it for me I would be grateful). Most importantly, Andrea doesn't have some kind of "disease" to be cured. It's not shown yet in the game (it's only hinted so far), but Andrea's background is much different that what you imply.

And convincing Andrea to go for a balanced relationship wouldn't work. Andrea is in a place of power; she's a professor, and has the pussy (that MC wants to get into). Even if MC has the correct arguments, he doesn't have the experience to prove his point. It's as if a teenager is trying to convince their middle aged parents to give them more allowance.

Making any of the dominas change into "submissives" or into "pussycats" wouldn't fit the narrative that I want to tell. This would make them less strong and dominant from the get-go. All the female characters (love interests; LIs) are the way they are because of their background. They won't change character just because the MC has a big dick, or he has suddenly become more dominant. Whatever the MC does, won't change their past experiences, their hormones (to become more feminine), their traits (to be more dominant).

BUTT! :p
On the other hand, there is a scenario I have in mind for the full dom path where the MC would end up on top. That wouldn't mean that the dominas suddenly become weak and fall into his hands, but rather than the MC becomes so strong and "finds a way" to control them. To out-dominate the dominants. I won't say more to avoid spoilers, but I think that would be a cool scenario :giggle:

The stats thing would be a cool thing, but that would work if the game was more focused on "male domination". That would be cool for a future project :giggle:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
VN's usually aren't my thing, as you never know in advance whether there are meaningfull choices to be made or not, or if there is player input at all. that said, this game is really good. the femdom is nice without being too forceful, leaving the player to decide how far and fast he's gonna spiral down that rabbit hole. as mentioned i'm not too familiar with VN's, but i like this more than say the pretty popular karlsson's gambit. oh, and bonus points for actual statistics for the player to see. i'm looking forward for more and good luck at the dev!

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes