Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, I can understand now. They're more fit Amazonian style. ;)
I appreciate you sharing! :love:
Hmm, never thought about it as an amazonian style, maybe the 1st girl since she's of more athletic build, but the rest are just women without big boobs and butts who are also black.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I have a very strange perspective on D/S. I don't like being a dom at all - it just doesn't sit right with me. So I prefer the sub role, but I am a very contrary stubborn person. So if anyone tells me what to do in a bossy way, I will refuse out of principle. I really dislike being manipulated. Maybe I need to see a therapist...
Nah, I have the exact same thing. You're good! :love:
( Or we both need therapists! :ROFLMAO: )

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Suzie is so hot...I hope there will be a chance for her to also dom the MC. Well, of course I want everyone to dom the MC but especially Suzie:sneaky:
Hmm, I'm not sure that will happen. It's not her style. :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
According to the description it says that the MC can be dominant or submissive with several girls, that implies that there will be a Harem ending or they will have to choose
Starting, the MC will be able to interact with all of the girls (according to choices ofc), but moving towards the end-game the stats and relationships will be a limiting factor.

Each girl has some things she likes and these are designed not to be the same for all the girls. That means if you build a character that's full lust, that means that you'll lose the girls that vibe with dominance, obedience and experience. There will be sex scenes with most girls, but after a point you won't be able to retain the relationship. :cool:

So a harem ending (getting all the girls in one playthrough) won't be possible. The game is not designed for that.

Reactions: ramvivat

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I feel very manipulated in the game, if I say that Andrea is pretty I become her sub, if I want to learn to be dominant I become her sub, there is no way to say no once you tell her that she is pretty? why? what is the point, I feel that if I reject her I lose all the domination content. I understand that to be a dom you need experience but I don't want the mc to be Andrea's little whore, I could explain you in another way or just let you watch.
In the club the same thing happens if I lie to him and tell him that I am going to be his sub simply because I think that for the mc it is better than leaving him to a half done handjob, then the mc ends up being his slut, I can't tell him that I really lied to him to make him finish? that I am not interested in her?, I don't know, everything very forced.
Yeah, I can understand that. That's the dilemma in this game. And that's a kind of transaction if you can see it this way; Andrea is offering pleasure, BUT you have to commit. She likes you, BUT won't let you have the control. You can lie to keep the action going, but you're actually committing to her.

If you want to learn how to be a dom, she's offering to you "pleasure and lessons" for free, BUT she demands commitment and control. If you don't want to be in that kind of relationship, then she's not for you. She likes femdom relationships and she's clear about it.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hmm, never thought about it as an amazonian style, maybe the 1st girl since she's of more athletic build, but the rest are just women without big boobs and butts who are also black.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister_M

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I have decided to make it my mission to turn the MC into a true Chad by standing up to all the Dommes. If that means pissing off Andrea, that makes it even better.

The main issue I had with the MC is, he still gets really triggered by the way the admin woman talks to him on the phone. I thought he was a bit of a drama queen there. It does seem like you are flashing him out a bit and giving reasons for his low confidence when he mentions his domineering mother.

I really like Mrs Jones's new model she looks great. I'm just curious you said Tina is a bit of a "brat", does that mean if you are on the male dom path the MC will be able to "tame" her at some point.

The scene in Andrea's office on the male dom is a great first step in the MC becoming a Chad eventually.

View attachment 2151752 >Enters Andrea's office
>Gets an erection
>Says Andrea isn't attractive
>Refuses to elaborate further
>Leaves

The MC is already starting to become a chad already.
Hahah, love this! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for sharing this! :love:

About the admin woman, I'm intentionally trying to hint at his background without giving too much info at the moment. I don't know if it's successful on that aspect. Maybe I'll improve on the delivery of that scene in the future. :unsure:

And yes, Tina will come into play whether MC is on a sub or dom path. And there will be an option for the MC to "tame" her. I think her development will be very interesting. Keep an eye out for her in CH6 :cool:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ Did I understand correctly that Andre is recruiting slaves by blackmail? the last scene, when the MC is talking to the slave girl, she mentions the door, that for the guys this word is very good, but for us girls - not so much. that is, the girls are not enthusiastic about some kind of door - there is probably a BDSM dungeon hiding there, and the girls do not have the opportunity to avoid the door, from which I conclude that they are there behind the door, sort of under duress?
First of all, thank you for sharing! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Tina publically humiliates MC in front of her girlfriends (who join in later); I don't think there's much public humiliation content in more realistic setting (so nothing like Femdom City or Femdom University) in femdom games.
( Sorry for not replying faster, I missed that comment and just found it! )

Come on, bro! Stop it! You keep doing it! Stop spilling secrets! :ROFLMAO:

That's a good suggestion, but it doesn't exactly fit her background. I'll keep that scenario as a suggestion, but I'll need to "tune it" to fit her profile.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister_M

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I finally got a chance to play the game from start to finish and I am impressed!
The stats and relationship rewards are clear which I like and the fact that certain actions are blocked makes since.

Couple things:
- I am veeery glad that if we choose Skyla in Ch3 we get to meet Rika later on as I went back and played both paths and while I enjoy Skyla's shyness at first, Rika's got the better personality as Skyla is a BRAT. Which is only fun when you actually get to punish them. I like both, and look forward to getting to know both.
- I am saddened to hear Leandre will be the more sadistic of the Dominas as you seem to earn points with her for Lust choices rather then obedience, which made me hopefully she'd be the Domina for you if you want to be less obedient and more lustful.
- Do each of the 3 Dominas correspond to a stat? Andrea seems to like well behaved boys/girls and you get the most when choosing to go with it (Obediance), Leandra seems to like lustful pervs (Lust), and Maureen seems to respond when you mock Andrea (Dom)... or was this just a coincidence? Will we eventually experience them all the Dominas or will choices block their paths?
- I really, really want to corrupt Tina and turn her into a sub for us. Something about that willful little brat that doesnt belong to anyone else calls to me. Don't get me wrong, I like Skyla and Rika, but they obviously belong to Andrea, so its not the same to have a sub of our own. Speaking of, will we ever get to tempt Skyla or Rika away from Andrea?

So yeah, fantastic game, definitely needs a walkthrough, a gallery, and a cheat mod though.
Also, 0/10 for not having more women in stockings/nylons though. :p
Wow, thank you for sharing this! I really appreciate it and thank you for your kind words and feedback! :love:

A game guide or hint system will be made, but I need to figure out how to deliver them.
A gallery, I'm not sure it makes sense (there are a lot of renders). Maybe a scene replay or something like that.
A cheat mod, I don't intent to do, but there are a lot of people here that can help with that.

Stockings and Nylons are definitely on track! That's why I made the banner, to assure you it will come! :giggle:

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your well considered reply. I wasn't thinking Tina should act like an experienced domme on that route. Maybe just more of a haughty headstrong girl who gets a kick out of making the MC do her bidding like a dog and making fun of him. Maybe a bratty sub if you make dom choices or smart ass who relishes the power that comes with your attraction to her if you choose sub responses. Thanks again for being so receptive. Love the game.

Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
IMO there are too many instances where choosing obedience leads to ending/skipping a scene. I wanted to go full obedience but this currently sucks balls and I found myself forced to choose the lust option more often to get the scenes. I ended up with more lust than obedience and apparently my lust and obedience weren't high enough according to a stat check at the end of the game. The whole playthrough felt like obedience = skip.
I'm really confused by that! :unsure:

These are the "End/Skip Scene" options and their related stats in the game:
  • Chapter 1:
    • 1x Dominance [End Scene]
    • 1x Experience [End Scene]
  • Chapter 2:
    • 1x Dominance [End Scene]
  • Chapter 3:
    • 2x Dominance [End Scene]
  • Chapter 4
    • 2x Obedience [End Scene]
  • Chapter 5
    • 1x Obedience [End Scene]
    • 4x Dominance [End Scene]
    • 1x Dominance [Skip Scene]
As you can see most End/Skip Scenes are on the Dominance path. So what you mention doesn't make sense to me.

To give you the logic behind the End/Skip Scenes, they're usually related to the kind of scene/girl.

If you want to do a full obedience, you can do it and it shouldn't affect the stat check limits, but that doesn't mean you'll get to see all the scenes.

Tell me if you had a different experience though, maybe I messed up some check limits. I don't know!

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This is something to ponder about sub and dom nuances in normal conversation.

Is the better man he who leaves or The Man who fights the mindblowingly gorgeous
drooling nompho with unquenched thirst seeking his throbbing+deep+hard devotion?
That is indeed a good question! For me it's just choice and consequences.

If you leave, you show the world not to mess with you, but at the same time you'll spend most of the time alone.
If you stay, you'll have to deal with the annoying interactions, but you might have a chance to experience something you'll really like.

But it depends if you're seeking for something, or if you just want your quiet time! :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

DeadGrowl

Formerly 'AlterVermilion'
Nov 22, 2021
I haven't liked a VN this much in a long time.
To the list of VN with priority.
Very good work so far

• Red Heart

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Asmodeus_ am I correct is assuming that Maureen is the end game character? It feels like we will have to progress through the other ladies ie Andrea and Leanne and fully satisfy them before advancing with Maureen.

Hope not. Really want to see what she is all about.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes