Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Matter of preference, but I much prefer Andrea's second hair style than the one she has in the club or in the game's main menu. I hope she'll keep using that one outside of work too.
Noted. The tied up hair are easier to handle than anything else, so that's a possibility. But no promises, it depends on the scene :giggle:

Reactions: ddaisy

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
This game is minted, though i feel it needs a walkthrough, or a walkthrough mod built in.

It's kinda hard to see all the scenes without at least a hint or 2.

Still this has AMAZING potential and I cannae wait for more.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This game is minted, though i feel it needs a walkthrough, or a walkthrough mod built in.

It's kinda hard to see all the scenes without at least a hint or 2.

Still this has AMAZING potential and I cannae wait for more.
It means a lot! Thank you for your kind words! :love:

As for the guide, I will create one for the higher tiers in patreon and subscribestar coming next release.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Handeuce

Mar 27, 2019
Tried this game based upon the quality of the renders, even though the predominant theme isn't really my thing. I was very impressed with the whole package - renders, story, characters, etc. Totally caught me off guard with the Rika/Skyla tie-in with Andrea. Top notch work. Easily one of my favorite games and really looking forward to seeing where you take the story. Best of luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Tried this game based upon the quality of the renders, even though the predominant theme isn't really my thing. I was very impressed with the whole package - renders, story, characters, etc. Totally caught me off guard with the Rika/Skyla tie-in with Andrea. Top notch work. Easily one of my favorite games and really looking forward to seeing where you take the story. Best of luck.
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot! :love:

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
It's always a great feeling when you come across an AVN that completely blows you away by surprise. I seriously wasn't expecting such a high level of quality in terms of the writing, the renders, the models, the music, the lighting, even the UI. This is pretty much up there with the best of them so far for me.

For example, things like the lighting combined with the seductive music in the club goes a long way in creating atmosphere. Although the sex act is simple, the atmosphere and the dialogue make it a more powerful scene for me. Even the little details like Andrea resting her leg on the MC's leg, which is a huge turn on for me when women do that irl, are nice touches.

And as a person who has a leg, foot and high heel fetish, thank god for Andrea! What a scene that was in her office! Goes without saying I'd like more of these fetishes to be explored/continue, perhaps a heel job with both her heels next time.

I also appreciate the inclusion of different symbols for the choices as that makes it easier for me to know which dialogue is for which path.

Will definitely follow this one.

• Red Heart

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
To pick the Experience option, it's connected with the choice in chapter 01 with Basil. You have to pick the experience option in THAT choice.
That was one choice where I did not see at all how the various stats related to the options. It seemed fairly random that going for Tina's friends was considered lustful, but for Tina herself dominant, while not caring was the experienced choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also wondered why there wasn't an "all of them" choice, but maybe that's what the "don't care" option is supposed to convey? That's how I ended up interpreting it anyway.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
It's always a great feeling when you come across an AVN that completely blows you away by surprise. I seriously wasn't expecting such a high level of quality in terms of the writing, the renders, the models, the music, the lighting, even the UI. This is pretty much up there with the best of them so far for me.

For example, things like the lighting combined with the seductive music in the club goes a long way in creating atmosphere. Although the sex act is simple, the atmosphere and the dialogue make it a more powerful scene for me. Even the little details like Andrea resting her leg on the MC's leg, which is a huge turn on for me when women do that irl, are nice touches.

And as a person who has a leg, foot and high heel fetish, thank god for Andrea! What a scene that was in her office! Goes without saying I'd like more of these fetishes to be explored/continue, perhaps a heel job with both her heels next time.

I also appreciate the inclusion of different symbols for the choices as that makes it easier for me to know which dialogue is for which path.

Will definitely follow this one.
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot when someone notices all those little things you've spend hours and days to improve and make better :love:

Reactions: JuniorAT

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
That was one choice where I did not see at all how the various stats related to the options. It seemed fairly random that going for Tina's friends was considered lustful, but for Tina herself dominant, while not caring was the experienced choice.

I also wondered why there wasn't an "all of them" choice, but maybe that's what the "don't care" option is supposed to convey? That's how I ended up interpreting it anyway.
Yeah, this choice is unrelated to Tina or her friends, but related to your father and what he said to you.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, this choice is unrelated to Tina or her friends, but related to your father and what he said to you.

Ah yeah, that makes sense as you explain it, thanks! I didn't pick up on it as I was playing, but maybe I wasn't paying enough attention: Looking over the dialogue again, I see the references to the MC's dad, but I didn't really think much about them at the time.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
On that part, there are no plans like what you mention.
Basil is your buddy and all that dialog is just banter. :)

I intend to keep MC's cock, the only cock in the game. As I've shared in the past, NTR is not my thing.
There will be other men in the game (like Basil) but they're not going to participate in the sexual relationships.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
On that part, there are no plans like what you mention.
Basil is your buddy and all that dialog is just banter. :)

I intend to keep MC's cock, the only cock in the game. As I've shared in the past, NTR is not my thing.
There will be other men in the game (like Basil) but they're not going to participate in the sexual relationships.
So no Mr. Jones with a hard on watching us balls deep in his wife and daughter?

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes