BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So, I pick Dominance whenever I can and still end up on the sub path? (Andrea etc.)
No way around that?
Also, in the VIP lounge you pick Dominance "I want her!" before she comes up with the sub stuff but when she does you don't get another choice menu but the MC just says "ok"? No, not okay. That was not what I agreed to before.
I haven't had any femdom scenes...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
So, I pick Dominance whenever I can and still end up on the sub path? (Andrea etc.)
No way around that?
Also, in the VIP lounge you pick Dominance "I want her!" before she comes up with the sub stuff but when she does you don't get another choice menu but the MC just says "ok"? No, not okay. That was not what I agreed to before.
Yeah, you're right. I'll fix those choices in the next release!
Thank you for bringing this up! :)

I have also tuned the full dominance, full obedience paths to make sense in the choices and limit checks :geek:

Reactions: 3D Novelist

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I haven't had any femdom scenes...
Maybe you picked the Dominance choice when it included "[End Scene]"? Those were the only time I didn't pick it because I wanted to see where the story was going and hoped picking Dominance at any other opportunity would be enough. But if there is only the Sub path with Andrea & co. that's also fine. Then I will go back and pick one of the "[End Scene]" choices.
Or did you manage to get on any non femdom path with Andrea & co.?

Reactions: BlasKyau

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Different question: Is the club self made or do I know the asset? Looks good. Both bar and VIP area.
The club is a few different assets “hacked” together, with different textures and shaders applied. Some small parts are custom made.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe you picked the Dominance choice when it included "[End Scene]"? Those were the only time I didn't pick it because I wanted to see where the story was going and hoped picking Dominance at any other opportunity would be enough. But if there is only the Sub path with Andrea & co. that's also fine. Then I will go back and pick one of the "[End Scene]" choices.
It is very likely that you are right. But the truth is that I like to avoid femdom scenes, not change them for something else, but rather prevent them from happening and leave the LI without a scene of any kind. Yes, I'm weird.

Reactions: JanisL

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Andrea is purely dominant. If you don't want the MC to submit to her at all (even to the limited extent of having her "teach" him domination) she's better avoided.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Andrea is purely dominant. If you don't want the MC to submit to her at all (even to the limited extent of having her "teach" him domination) she's better avoided.
Personally, I would love for her to keep insisting... so that I can say no over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: JuniorAT

rex234

Jul 4, 2017
One thing is boring: Omnipotent, allknowing mistress. If you cant fuck arount without her knowing because she will know because of superpowers this become boring. World of advice

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
One thing is boring: Omnipotent, allknowing mistress. If you cant fuck arount without her knowing because she will know because of superpowers this become boring. World of advice
Noted :)
And it's not super powers, it just seems like this for now :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: rex234

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Noted :)
And it's not super powers, it just seems like this for now :cool:
Will we see that blonde milf from the club soon or was she mostly used for bringing you to the mistress/dean. Because I definately want more scenes with her and Andrea & is the apartment couples husband we live with a cuck? I get the feeling he wants to watch you from the closert bang his wife

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Will we see that blonde milf from the club soon or was she mostly used for bringing you to the mistress/dean. Because I definately want more scenes with her and Andrea & is the apartment couples husband we live with a cuck? I get the feeling he wants to watch you from the closert bang his wife
The blonde milf —I assume you mean Maureen— is the most important character in the game. Although, it will take a while till you see her again. She’ll definitely come back, a few releases into the future.

Hmm, about Suzie’s husband, I have no plans of making him a cuck. Is that important? I mean, would that enhance the experience?

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I'm loving this game. Congratulations Asmodeus_!

I cannot find the Scene Gallery Guide. Where is it? I thought it was the Game Progress part but it doesn't give any hints on how to get the scenes.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I'm loving this game. Congratulations Asmodeus_!

I cannot find the Scene Gallery Guide. Where is it? I thought it was the Game Progress part but it doesn't give any hints on how to get the scenes.
It’s the Game Progress screen. There aren’t any hints in-game.

There is a guide for the patrons / subscribestars for the 10$ tier and above.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes