Falvernn503

Mar 9, 2018
Haven’t planned anything, but it’s possible. Can you dm me a video of a tickling scene you consider the best?
Another scene that I really like and maybe you'll add in your game in the future is when one of the girls does a footsie under the table to the Protagonist in a cafe or a library. You can do a Obedient, Lust or Dom choices during this scene. The Obedient choice is to let the girl dry footjob him under the table, the Lust choice will have the Protagonist unzip his pants and have the girl do actual footjob on him until he cums and the Dom choice will have the Protagonist grab the girl's foot and start tickling her, this will then turn into a long scene where the girl has to hold in her laughter to try not to embarrass herself in front of everybody.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Asmodeus_ would you consider sharing the guide/walkthrough with non-patrons after a certain amount of time has passed? As in, patrons get advanced access to the guide, but eventually you make it public?

Regardless, this is an excellent game. The content that's already here is really good, and the game has a lot of promise for where you can take it. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ would you consider sharing the guide/walkthrough with non-patrons after a certain amount of time has passed? As in, patrons get advanced access to the guide, but eventually you make it public?

Regardless, this is an excellent game. The content that's already here is really good, and the game has a lot of promise for where you can take it. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Thank you for your kind words. :love:

The guide is a benefit for the supporters of the game. Thus, I don't intent to share the guide.

Dec 19, 2022
This was a great find. I've been looking for a femdom game like this for a long time. It has great potential; I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work, Dev; that's a gem you have there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes