Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Ahh it's cool either way! There's a plethora of lovely Dommes in this game and even if I want to marry the fuck out of Andrea, they're all fun to see :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorAT

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I love this game as already mentioned. The girl I like the least is Chloe. I see this game with a lot of potential for femdom, so Chloe has no much appeal to me.

Reactions: JuniorAT

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
does that mean the mc is "forced" against his will to do stuff ?
i thought the whole femdom thing hes playing at/with is with consensus
(well he´s acting like a dumb brick , but thats not the point)
if he get drugged ( first time the blowjob thing , morning after its mentioned , 2nd the encounter at the bar - the beer , 3rd the water at the office - or do i missread the red flashes and some text) everytime ...
well in that case you may add the rape and drug tag´s - because it is rape if he´s drugged (on legal terms)
even if its just some aphrodisiac (im sure it was at the office)- without his consent ....

dont get me wrong - i eagerly wait for the next update - but yeah secret drugging kills the joy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
does that mean the mc is "forced" against his will to do stuff ?
i thought the whole femdom thing hes playing at/with is with consensus
(well he´s acting like a dumb brick , but thats not the point)
if he get drugged ( first time the blowjob thing , morning after its mentioned , 2nd the encounter at the bar - the beer , 3rd the water at the office - or do i missread the red flashes and some text) everytime ...
well in that case you may add the rape and drug tag´s - because it is rape if he´s drugged (on legal terms)
even if its just some aphrodisiac (im sure it was at the office)- without his consent ....

dont get me wrong - i eagerly wait for the next update - but yeah secret drugging kills the joy
I'd prefer some non-con. So better let that theory be true.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
soo

do i get it right that the mc get drugged everytime he has a encounter with andrea?
I guess it depends. I think the first time the MC sees her in my game is when he goes to look for his phone. Since I'm leaving immediately, there's no time for anyone to drug anyone.

The second time is in her office, and since I tell her I'm not interested, the MC leaves after having a small talk with her. It doesn't appear that at any time she drugged him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I guess it depends. I think the first time the MC sees her in my game is when he goes to look for his phone. Since I'm leaving immediately, there's no time for anyone to drug anyone.

The second time is in her office, and since I tell her I'm not interested, the MC leaves after having a small talk with her. It doesn't appear that at any time she drugged him.
well
its not andrea alone , the other 2 woman are in that game too i think (the blowjob at the start woman and that stuckup blonde bitch) - and after the first 2 encounters he mentioned hes dizzy and wondering why
and if you walked away at all decisions - how get you so far in the game :ROFLMAO:
ik its possible - but the only option is tanya then ?

edit : Tina not tanya

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
In real life sure, but this is a video game, and in fiction we can have stuff like non-con, the con is with the reader/player and they can just close the game if they don't want to see it. By playing the game it's implicit consent obviously. Again it's fictional, real life and fiction are different, irl you are 100% right you need consent and to keep checking, but the fantasy in fiction can go further because it's not real people and is safe no matter what.
still needs the rape and/or drug tag if its true , no?
ppl avoid for a reason those tags

• Angry
Reactions: alpharenji2

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well
its not andrea alone , the other 2 woman are in that game too i think (the blowjob at the start woman and that stuckup blonde bitch) - and after the first 2 encounters he mentioned hes dizzy and wondering why
and if you walked away at all decisions - how get you so far in the game :ROFLMAO:
ik its possible - but the only option is tanya then ?
The girl at the beginning may have drugged the MC, but I reject her anyway. I don't know who else you're talking about.

Actually my interest in this game is mainly to avoid the femdom scenes. It's something I like but it can't be done normally in femdom games.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes