Bella Von Halen

Oct 10, 2020
The girl at the beginning may have drugged the MC, but I reject her anyway. I don't know who else you're talking about.

Actually my interest in this game is mainly to avoid the femdom scenes. It's something I like but it can't be done normally in femdom games.
same here

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
still needs the rape and/or drug tag if its true , no?
ppl avoid for a reason those tags
If that turns out to be the case then yes, those tags would be appropriate. At the moment it's left ambiguous, as far as I remember.

you know the WHOLE game is about femdom?
even with tanya and friends ?
It is primarily a femdom game, but the dev intends to open up some maledom options as well down the line. At least they did the last I heard.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
If that turns out to be the case then yes, those tags would be appropriate. At the moment it's left ambiguous, as far as I remember.

It is primarily a femdom game, but the dev intends to open up some maledom options as well down the line. At least they did the last I heard.
yeah
there was a hint for if you lie about sub and refuse the phonecalls at night 2x + refuse the girls

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
you know the WHOLE game is about femdom?
even with tanya and friends ?
I actually like to avoid femdom scenes from happening, and the Dev has said that it's going to be possible to do it anyway. For the rest, I don't quite remember who Tanya is, but I guess, like most LIs, my best interest will be to avoid the scenes.

The only scene I've had was with the girl who takes the MC to the bathroom, which I convince to have sex with the MC (can't remember her name). In any case, I haven't much interest in her either.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Game is not focused in femdom only
it is a femdom game tho. Waiting something else is kinda of stupid. when downloading the game it was what we all have in mind. Since the descripion is pretty clear.
the "is not focused only" was added later

Reactions: Asmodeus_

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
avoiding femdom in a femdom game :WaitWhat:
I like to avoid femdom scenes, I find it rewarding. Since the Dev has commented that it will be possible to do it, then the game interests me. The truth is that the fact that it is basically a femdom game makes the option of avoiding them even more gratifying. As a fun fact, you can only avoid femdom scenes if those scenes exist, if they don't exist, you can't avoid them.

it is a femdom game tho. Waiting something else is kinda of stupid. when downloading the game it was what we all have in mind. Since the descripion is pretty clear.
the "is not focused only" was added later
The Dev actually said in the first version that there was going to be an option to avoid femdom (and there was, but in a weird way, forcing the MC to learn to be dominant by following orders, which was still kind of weird femdom). In any case, for now if you want you can avoid all submission points (and scenes) and gain points in the other three characteristics (lust, domination and experience I think)

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
does that mean the mc is "forced" against his will to do stuff ?
i thought the whole femdom thing hes playing at/with is with consensus
(well he´s acting like a dumb brick , but thats not the point)
if he get drugged ( first time the blowjob thing , morning after its mentioned , 2nd the encounter at the bar - the beer , 3rd the water at the office - or do i missread the red flashes and some text) everytime ...
well in that case you may add the rape and drug tag´s - because it is rape if he´s drugged (on legal terms)
even if its just some aphrodisiac (im sure it was at the office)- without his consent ....

dont get me wrong - i eagerly wait for the next update - but yeah secret drugging kills the joy
Again, who knows! :devilish:

It might be drugs, it might be alcohol, it might be an aphrodisiac, it might be his own lustful mind, it might be his own urges, it might be just his imagination. And I'm not going to say which is true.

Make your own interpretations and enjoy it ;)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The Dev actually said in the first version that there was going to be an option to avoid femdom (and there was, but in a weird way, forcing the MC to learn to be dominant by following orders, which was still kind of weird femdom). In any case, for now if you want you can avoid all submission points (and scenes) and gain points in the other three characteristics (lust, domination and experience I think)
Yep, you're right on that. You can avoid femdom scenes. And this is done on purpose.

Most femdom games have the premise of femdom and assume that the player/mc has agreed on femdom, or has to be coerced into it, or is forced/threatened to the situation. In those games the player/mc has no option to comply or not. It just happens.

By creating the option for the player/mc to avoid the femdom, has two consequences:
  • People that don't like femdom, can get that satisfaction of "FUCK YOU, BIATCH" to all those games that railroad you into femdom without the player's consent other than "you downloaded the game". And i keep working on this angle to make this feel right for non-femdom people. FYI I've taken a lot of feedback and incorporated into the upcoming release.

• People that like femdom, can really get the feeling of control that the sub has IRL. The MC --the player-- chooses to go into that path, and that makes it worth the experience more. You don't get railroaded. And in this game there are multiple dommes of various kinks, so you can choose the domme you like more and avoid the rest.
It's all still a work in progress as you can understand, but that's the idea that is slowly taking place.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
well
its not andrea alone , the other 2 woman are in that game too i think (the blowjob at the start woman and that stuckup blonde bitch) - and after the first 2 encounters he mentioned hes dizzy and wondering why
and if you walked away at all decisions - how get you so far in the game :ROFLMAO:
ik its possible - but the only option is tanya then ?

edit : Tina not tanya
Oh, okay. Gotsa.

If you're not into femdom, your options are Tina, Chloe (aka Skyla), and Rika and a new character introduced in the next release.

If you're into femdom, then Maureen, Andrea, Leanne and Chloe (aka Skyla) are there for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spitfire335

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Game is not focused in femdom only
The game has a few dilemmas that is focusing on most options:
  • It's focused on taking control or choosing to let go.
  • It's focused on becoming confident or feeling self-conscious.
For example, if you choose the non-femdom path, you're choosing to be in control.
If you choose the femdom path, you're choosing to let go of control.

Either way it's an option and each one has it's own consequences down the line (you'll see).

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the whole time i wonder where this will lead to

will the mc just a boytoy as a sub or is there a goal behind later
(like "serving" at partys for crazy old hag´s etc ;) )
same for the dom route

what have those woman in mind with all this (im pretty sure leanne will be the hardest huh :ROFLMAO: , or its just an act and she´s very soft aka sub)

i dont think its all just for fun, no?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
the whole time i wonder where this will lead to

will the mc just a boytoy as a sub or is there a goal behind later
(like "serving" at partys for crazy old hag´s etc ;) )
same for the dom route

what have those woman in mind with all this (im pretty sure leanne will be the hardest huh :ROFLMAO: , or its just an act and she´s very soft aka sub)

i dont think its all just for fun, no?
Yes there is a story arc that connects all these. There's a reason why the MC gets in this situation.

And yes, agreeing with the femdom option or not, leads to two different paths for the MC.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yes there is a story arc that connects all these. There's a reason why the MC gets in this situation.

And yes, agreeing with the femdom option or not, leads to two different paths for the MC.
yeah

this one makes me think hard about it :p

A "First, I have a little confession to make."
N "She paused for a few seconds."
A "After we had our little {i}encounter{/i}."
A "I learned that you've been enrolled in this university."
A "So, I've moved a few strings to be your counselor."
A "I hope you won't mind."
JT "Wait..."
JT "How did she know I was enrolled here?"
JT "That means she knew my last name."
JT "But I never told her my last name!"

and even the both possible scenes in the toilett and the park - how could andrea know of it?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Oh, okay. Gotsa.

If you're not into femdom, your options are Tina, Chloe (aka Skyla), and Rika and a new character introduced in the next release.

If you're into femdom, then Maureen, Andrea, Leanne and Chloe (aka Skyla) are there for you.
Is there not going to be a femdom route with Tina? She's my favorite :)

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes