Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
lol try this on your landlord or at the supermarket and tell me how it goes.

This is a piracy forum, we all know why we're here, but at least try to have a minimal amount of shame.
Well I'm sorry, it's not my fault that I'm disabled. Everyone always leaves the disabled, low income and poor people in the dust. Incase you haven't realized, the cost of living went up in the United States.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Cool game.all of the renders and characters look good and are distinctive,just well done!,look forward to next update and wherever this story goes.especially want to see how my choices impact the story.alright, that's it and keep up your good work.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Cool game.all of the renders and characters look good and are distinctive,just well done!,look forward to next update and wherever this story goes.especially want to see how my choices impact the story.alright, that's it and keep up your good work.
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

Reactions: Lady Aspen

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Really looking forward to where the story is taken. I replayed again and I'm really intrigued with Leanne because we haven't had a scene with her yet. I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes and hers are quite seductive. Hoping she's just as freaky as her friends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Really looking forward to where the story is taken. I replayed again and I'm really intrigued with Leanne because we haven't had a scene with her yet. I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes and hers are quite seductive. Hoping she's just as freaky as her friends.
Oh, Leanne is amazing! :love:
She's in future releases (not the next one) so you'll have to wait a bit more :geek:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Asmodeus_ I am impressed with your work and I have to say your hard work paid really well. Remake renders are looking really good :).
This really shows how much you love your game and committed to the game. Keep up the good work.
Waiting for the next chapter ;)

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Asmodeus_ I am impressed with your work and I have to say your hard work paid really well. Remake renders are looking really good :).
This really shows how much you love your game and committed to the game. Keep up the good work.
Waiting for the next chapter ;)
Thank you Gamesstar! This means a lot coming from you! :love:
I appreciate you, brother! :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So, I pick Dominance whenever I can and still end up on the sub path? (Andrea etc.)
No way around that?
Also, in the VIP lounge you pick Dominance "I want her!" before she comes up with the sub stuff but when she does you don't get another choice menu but the MC just says "ok"? No, not okay. That was not what I agreed to before.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes