Tool Ren'Py UnRenGUI, UnRen-forall(v9.4), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v9.4), UnRen-old

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah.
I would like to suggest you remove WinAVR from the "path" environment and start the app every time direct from his install path. If possible. This way you have just the windows "expand" as the boss in this and "it" doesn't bang anymore.
Greets

Altaviat

May 16, 2017
I'll see what's the matter, but I'll probably have to wait for a new version of the decompiler before I can update the tool. This game has switched to a new version of the engine and uses all its features.
un.rpyc v1.1.8 was published few days ago, works ok with Dark Magic v0.15.5

Reactions: VepsrP

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay, I need a little bit of help.

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-zombies-v1-02-carrion-erotica.42125/

I have been playing this game and got quite a few scenes, but not all of them.. I've seen several people suggest to use this tool in order to unlock the gallery but I honestly have no idea whatsoever how the tool works.

I have extracted the tool in the game's folder as the tutorial suggests, but then I have no idea which command is the one that unlocks the in-game gallery, as well as to how to access such gallery.

Would any of you be so kind and help me out? Thanks.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Have you considered checking/testing the renpy version for v0.12? There's probably still a lot of games that aren't even that up to date. And the RPA extract option at least results in an error if it's run with an older version, but it's not exactly obvious the renpy version is the issue.

---

After posting the following I realized that the Alt+Shift console open command works for me, which makes even less likely to be of interest to anyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
I have tried using the newest version on Dark Magic 0.15.5 but it doesn't work. Despite the console saying unpacking and finished it doesn't actually do anything with the archive. I'm not sure if the issue is on my end so any help would be appreciated.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I have tried using the newest version on Dark Magic 0.15.5 but it doesn't work. ...
I noticed in the mentioned games thread there is a compressed version. Before you and we search endless, you should maybe consider to ask the game compressor how he unpacked the game and/or if he noticed problems. :)

Altaviat

May 16, 2017
I have tried using the newest version on Dark Magic 0.15.5 but it doesn't work. Despite the console saying unpacking and finished it doesn't actually do anything with the archive. I'm not sure if the issue is on my end so any help would be appreciated.
I noticed in the mentioned games thread there is a compressed version. Before you and we search endless, you should maybe consider to ask the game compressor how he unpacked the game and/or if he noticed problems. :)
Just tested Dark Magic v0.15.5 (2,30 GB, 2 473 431 957 bytes) file, everything unpacked and decompiled w/o problems, here are some screens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Tried compressed version (1,03 GB, 1 116 591 861 bytes) - decompiled w/o problems too.

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Now it works, I personally unpacked it several times. (y)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
These bastards developers began to intercept the output of information and errors.:WutFace: So far I've found where the heart of the matter - I've covered the whole code with a print.:Kappa:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
You were wondering about version 7.5.0... and how do you like using version 8.0.0? I think we have a race here, who will use the most recent and untested versions of the engine. :BootyTime:

• Wow
Reactions: Madeddy

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Reactions: Balu83

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, I require some help with the game "Two Sides of Love", which runs on Renpy 7.4.8. I downloaded Unren V0.12 (as instructed by OP), and moved the file into the game main directory. However upon running it to extract RPA, I get these errors:

"Creating RPAtool...the system cannot execute the specified program" and susequently the exctraction fails as unren cannot find rpatool.py

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Hi, I require some help with the game "Two Sides of Love", which runs on Renpy 7.4.8. I downloaded Unren V0.12 (as instructed by OP), and moved the file into the game main directory. However upon running it to extract RPA, I get these errors:

"Creating RPAtool...the system cannot execute the specified program" and susequently the exctraction fails as unren cannot find rpatool.py

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
If there is a message about creating an rpatool, then the only problem may be Powershell. Probably there are some problems with him. :unsure: The only thing I can suggest is to search the Internet for ways to troubleshoot problems with it or even reinstall powershell.

falcom2

May 10, 2019

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
use UnRen-master for unpacking, I have successfully tested.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks, but which one of the versions in the first post is the UnRen-Master?
Try version 11. Probably there are still no necessary changes in version 7.4.8. After all, I determined the version based on the approximate data I received from games that have problems. If it turns out that version 11 is suitable, then I will clarify this question again.

Reactions: Loyo

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... which runs on Renpy 7.4.8. I downloaded Unren V0.12 ...running it to extract RPA, I get these errors:

That error was so far (AFAIK) never related to unren. Should be some access/owner rights problem or other misconfig in the users system. You should check this.

TL;DR
Rights problems are usually caused by the user themself. For example... some people run normal applications with "admin" rights and others even advise such idiocy to others and wonder then if they have problems. (Mnemonic: Admin rights are for administrating the system and not for playing a simple song or game.)

Misconfig can mean the "PATH" entry's are somewhat wrong set by the user or some other install changed it. Also possible is a double of the "expand.exe" from some installed toolkit, so it gets confused with the right one. There are a few such entry is this thread from others where this happened.
Try version 11. Probably there are still no necessary changes in version 7.4.8. ...
I dont see why games up to Renpy v7.5.x should have any problems with a working "unren", if they didn't fuck around with the RPA version specs or RenPy internals. Even with the older unren versions. The RPA version wasn't changed for ages and the same is it for the Python2 which comes with RenPy.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes