EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
The Unruly Girl Rehabilitation program was created to forcibly give valuable experiences to unruly girls in a virtual world and transform them into contributing members of society!
The first subject of the Program was chosen to be Tachibana Ageha, and you have received the honor of being selected as the player! You will serve as Ageha's pilot to guide her through her mission in this virtual world. Perhaps, if you can overcome the dangers and temptations of the Program, you may be able to rehabilitate her!

Of course, the entire adventure will be broadcast live all over the country and watched by many people. Will you be able to transform Ageha into a kind-hearted, serious girl!?​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-29
Release Date: 2015-11-26
Aliases: 非行少女更生プログラム
Developer: X-TOYS
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Length: ~2-5 hours
Store:
Translation: Thread
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

00_04_00_12.png 10_01_01_04.png 13_01_01_01.png Battle.png Dialogue.png 01_01_01_02.png

Last edited:

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
So.... how much of this will be simple CG collection?
There are kinda two halves. The adventure bit where you are "guiding" Ageha through battles to kill the Demon Lord and doing basic RPG sidequests for townsfolk. The CGs there are all defeat rape (not game over).

The other half is CG collection in town, exposing Ageha to the audience, getting her raped, and prostituting her to various townsfolk. The access to the prostitution scenes is gated in two big chunks (brothel and street prostitution) by the main quest.

You do get access to the full recollection room when you beat the game regardless of if you got the reformed or the horny end.

FWIW, There were a couple of peeing scenes that were easily accessible but not in the recollection room. I added them while I was doing the translation for completeness. I guess I should have dropped that in the TN notes too.