DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Tags looks good, I hope it will stay that way and not make it another slut simulator with fugly, old men and forced content. I like that mc is a detective, we need more games like that, like Detroit become human.
No slut simulation, story driven game with player options doing the trick. She's a bold detective, so she doesn't need to bend down to fat corrupt fucks but do it her own way with the better ones.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I do not like characters thrown around like rag dolls, so you can guess this isn't going to be a fuck fest. Chouces matter, and impactful too.
Hopefully this is somewhat similar to a Cure for Madness in which that is a terrific game.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hopefully this is somewhat similar to a Cure for Madness in which that is a terrific game.
Hopeful that my game will meet your expectations once the updates release!

Reactions: Feyd

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

The Unseen Instincts v0.10b received a positive response from those who tried it, and I'd like to thank those who took the time to respond and provide feedback. However, I will not release the bug fix update because it adds little to the current update. I apologize for the bugs, which will be fixed as soon as I release them next, with updated renders in some parts and changes to address the inconsistencies.

So, I've scheduled the next update for mid-May (10-20) with more content than the current version, in the hopes that the game will become more appealing to play. The following are the v0.15 update details:

• 400 renders planned.
  • New features: Achievement Screen and the Character Unlock Screen.
  • More branching is included.
The Achievement Screen is unlocked for milestones by the FMC, which in return unlocks some interesting features in the game. Similarly, the Character Screen will unlock the NPCs and provide a brief description for each new character encountered.

The next update stills and featured special renders will be made available to Patrons starting next week, where you can track the progress. Free content will be dropped too, so that supporters benefit from that too. There will be many more updates, so get ready to unravel the mystery.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
##DD07 The next day...

v0.15 Update teaser is here:

Last edited:

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
##DD08 The Discussions

v0.15 Update teaser 2 is out now:

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
##DD09 Time for some action!

v0.15 Update teaser 3 is out now:

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
##DD10 Someone new or someone she knew?

v0.15 Update teaser 4 is out now:

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
##DD11 Who is worried?

Teaser 5 for v0.15:

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Announcement: Unseen Instincts v0.15 release period

There has been some silence regarding the update details, but don't worry, I have been putting effort into the release. The coding part is challenging for me as I have never done it before, so it is taking some time.

So, the update is planned to be released anytime between May 20 to May 31, first for my beloved patrons. The renders have come good, so I believe this update will receive a positive response as the first.

Hoping that all goes smoothly.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes