DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Good luck!
Renders are ready. Actually I'm trying my hand in creating animations, max one or two, but since my GPU is pretty average, it isn't coming off good. Once ready, a final testing will be done and will release the beta update.

Reactions: Feyd

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Unseen Instincts v0.15b is now live on Patreon and Itch!

-

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
I feel that dev will take things slower which is a good thing, I saw a lot of female protagonist games get ruined because dev took things fast, looks promising so far....nice job and maintain that pace but maybe add some scenes for side characters otherwise peple will get impatient.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I feel that dev will take things slower which is a good thing, I saw a lot of female protagonist games get ruined because dev took things fast, looks promising so far....nice job and maintain that pace but maybe add some scenes for side characters otherwise peple will get impatient.
Slower scenarios yes, but I plan to do it with faster updates so that the story progression is great and the tension is building up. I'm planning out different scenarios and scenes with other characters too, but I won't direct things off Nicole. Thanks for the appreciation bro!

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Six Special Achievement Renders for Chapter 1 are shared!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Made a quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock (but only one scene so far) and some more game settings.

Download Mod v0.10b (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.10b (~70MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2506207 View attachment 2506208 View attachment 2506209 View attachment 2506210
up pls if you have time ^^

nick chou

Dec 21, 2019
Female Protagonist, Big Ass, Big Tits, 3DCG, Mystery, Mobile Game, Groping, Teasing, Animated, Romance, Humor,

Future/Avoidable/Planned Tags:
SPOILER

Anal, Blowjob, Groping, Handjob, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral, Pregnancy, Seduction, Sex Toys, Teasing, Vaginal, Virgin, Voyeurism

So it's a pity that the game doesn't have a rape scene.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes