onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
DemonLad i would suggest since more and more people are having issues you should pull all the data files and stuff from this version and add them to a older version of Ren'Py or get on a chatroom or whatever with support team on how to figure out why it is buggy and unstable

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
it has booted up for me but only to crash with traceback before it did not do that the EXE would not open at all . i had to take/pull other files from other games that are Ren'Py and add them to it to get the damn thing just to boot up for me so the dev can surely fix this if he works at it today and tomorrow or whatever or someone else who knows what they are doing with it i dont know that much i was just tinkering and going on a hunch of mine

Sep 6, 2019
Hey dev this game doesn't need revamp honestly it just needs more spicy stuff and animations with sounds.... revamp takes time and makes everyone loose interest ...plus marketing needs to be better.

Reactions: only MILF

bm121212

Jun 3, 2019
game wouldn't boot for me either, seems to work if you take the old version that last worked and remove everything in the "game" folder except the "save" folder and only extract the "game" folder from the 0.46 version. at least it loaded, haven't had a chance to play it yet to check for errors

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Yes, and? Not every single game is made for men. At first sight, this one looks for straight women. The MC is a woman that fucks with men, not the other way around, or a lesbian. That's why I ask.
Straight female player won't be disappointed. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: wildride69

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
No problems for me. I do use the mod, so not sure if that has any impact on it.
Regarding update - short and sweet, less than 200 mbs but only 2 months between updates.
I think I woud have preferred waiting 3-4 months for a bigger update.
Just a thought.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the mod, you saved me so much time. I would have been pissed to play all the way through this and discover its a slow burn Lesbian focused game. They give you some potential for some dick action but it's not happening and I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

Gallery mods should be mandatory, saved me so much time. Greatly Appreciated.
Wait this is lesbian focused? HELL YEAH, you just sold me the game.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
game wouldn't boot for me either, seems to work if you take the old version that last worked and remove everything in the "game" folder except the "save" folder and only extract the "game" folder from the 0.46 version. at least it loaded, haven't had a chance to play it yet to check for errors
nah that dont work either i tried that but what i did was from a different game entirely and it booted up with tons of errors

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes