Yomata

Jun 19, 2020
Yes many are reporting this issue, while again another batch of players didn't have any complaints. I don't know what the issue is. I updated Ren'Py to the latest version now, let me build distributions again.
The v0.46 version of the game won’t open for me either. I click on the UnseenInstincts.exe file, but the game just doesn’t start. The previous version, v0.41, worked perfectly fine.

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
The v0.46 version of the game won’t open for me either. I click on the UnseenInstincts.exe file, but the game just doesn’t start. The previous version, v0.41, worked perfectly fine.
All my three PCs are running the game without any issues. I don't know why it is happening.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Unseen Instincts with Koga3's multi-mod to v0.46.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: rev33

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I don't think I want to play as a women seducing men. I won't feel identified/turned on. If it's a game of 'fap an forget', no real story, just corruption of the female MC and sex scenes one after another, like 'Her Desire' or "Project Myriam", it's OK. If it's a brainless lesbian game with no cheesy romance, and anti-men lesbo-feminism (of if it exists, it can be skipped since the story is crap anyway and doesn't matter), like 'Dog days of summer', 'Mothers-daughters society or the one with the lesbian superheroes, again just kinky scenes one after another, it's OK too. If it's a real story with a plot and text to read, about a female MC romancing and seducing men or women without corruption and other fetishes... I'm not going to get into it, I'm sorry. I would with a male character, if it's a good character, not a lame beta, but playing as a female MC... no, sorry.
:FacePalm:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Unseen Instincts [v0.46]
+Multi Mod

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Reactions: DemonLad

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I don't think I want to play as a women seducing men. I won't feel identified/turned on. If it's a game of 'fap an forget', no real story, just corruption of the female MC and sex scenes one after another, like 'Her Desire' or "Project Myriam", it's OK. If it's a brainless lesbian game with no cheesy romance, and anti-men lesbo-feminism (of if it exists, it can be skipped since the story is crap anyway and doesn't matter), like 'Dog days of summer', 'Mothers-daughters society or the one with the lesbian superheroes, again just kinky scenes one after another, it's OK too. If it's a real story with a plot and text to read, about a female MC romancing and seducing men or women without corruption and other fetishes... I'm not going to get into it, I'm sorry. I would with a male character, if it's a good character, not a lame beta, but playing as a female MC... no, sorry.
One of the main reason why i play FMC games - I fucking love when she tease/seduce guys. Especially some real hunks not ugly/old bastards.
Another one is great scenes you can't find in most male protagonist avns - MMF/DP/no-chaotic Gangbang action :love:
2 guys taking good care of girl is so fucking hot..
I have no interest in lesbian content and if it's forced then i just remove this game from my notepad list and probably mention it in my review if i decide to write one :cool:

Anyway update is good. I like how Nicole reacting for groping etc. She just joke about it or tease more, or just stop it in funny way. She is not offended or going fucking furious and making drama about it. I like that style:cool:

Last edited:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Tell me what I should like man, I'm all ears. Really interested, for sure. :KEK:
If you weren't interested you wouldn't even asked who is the target audience for this game in the first place, so when players and the dev answered you that both men and women can play the game but also that whatever content you don't want to see is avoidable, you said how the game have a female protagonist which was already obvious. It wasn't necessary to comment and ask questions since you don't play FMC games.

Last edited:

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
ouh the game did not open for me to.
Can any of you, whose game isn't working, try the link below? (PC)

-

I reverted it back to the v8.0.3 Ren'Py version. Hoping this works, I cant find what's wrong.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Can any of you, whose game isn't working, try the link below? (PC)

MEGA

I reverted it back to the v8.0.3 Ren'Py version. Hoping this works, I cant find what's wrong.
how about uploading it on something else besides that especially when it has a daily download limit of 5GB and i already reached it something like gofile or workupload or something why mega ? then i will tell you if it works or not DemonLad

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonLad
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes