DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Plus take time and make more renders like 800 to 900 per updates from my experience fans wait for updates and games like that which have more content per update plus long waiting periods between paid and public releases is really bringing the game down
I want to wrap v0.50 before end of the year, hence the stop gap. The revamp is aimed because the beginning of the game is pretty bad, and the characters are not sketched as it should be. I want the game to be playable and enjoyable, and even though the story of the game goes well, the renders and writing (English issue) doesn't go in line with what I have come up with.

You can drop the suggestions about release periods if you want to.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I want to wrap v0.50 before end of the year, hence the stop gap. The revamp is aimed because the beginning of the game is pretty bad, and the characters are not sketched as it should be. I want the game to be playable and enjoyable, and even though the story of the game goes well, the renders and writing (English issue) doesn't go in line with what I have come up with.

Can you tell us jacks age? he said he’s a friend of Nichole’s mom but he doesn’t look her age, and also Nichole’s age too, I forget it.

• Haha
Reactions: DemonLad
Sep 6, 2019

One week gap is enough between premium and public release because people who pay just play and not communicate how good a update it is and in one week fans forget the game even released... which you don't want happening because people will not know about the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DemonLad and Bane71

love sophia

Feb 17, 2021
I found a solution. I replaced the renpy and the lib folders with the ones of the previous version and it worked fine. You could try it and upload the game again. (I had trouble with the unofficial compressed version, I don't know if this happens with the official version too)
Thank you, good man! Everybody, who has the problem, do that way. It works. And thank you, DemonLad! Fine update! The game's just super!

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Can you tell us jacks age? he said he’s a friend of Nichole’s mom but he doesn’t look her age, and also Nichole’s age too, I forget it.
Jack isn’t a friend of Nicole’s mom—he’s actually the son of one of her mom’s friends.

Nicole's closer to her late 30s, say 28. Sy and Ryan are a year older. Jack is early 20s.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
One week gap is enough between premium and public release because people who pay just play and not communicate how good a update it is and in one week fans forget the game even released... which you don't want happening because people will not know about the game.
Alrighty. It is for my revenue, I don't have many supporters that I can lean on, so have to come up with something like this. :/

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Also, you mentioned about Season 2.

This would be a different story, recurring characters will be there, but um, Nicole would be a MILF by then:whistle: So I need to end this story before jumping to S2 of Unseen Instincts.
Nicole and Kelly MILF or not, will not make a difference, Gorgeous loveable milfs (y):love::giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DemonLad

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
i tried your link above still nothing DemonLad

well i guess im shit out of luck so fuck it if next update is like this im sadly adding this to ignore list i liked it but if i cant play ill have to skip it but you may want to look at the files closely and see what in the hell is causing this for some but not for others
You know who cry's, babies that's who

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes