jadefire77

Oct 10, 2020
Guys help me fix this, if you have any log file in the game after trying to open .exe, please share it with me.
I had the same issue on my Windows 10 laptop, program wouldn't open, no error message. I then tried it on my desktop Windows 10 system and it was getting stopped by Windows Defender with a message on the screen. I just had to hit More Info and then allow to run or something to that affect and now it runs fine.

Reactions: Ebashu and DemonLad

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I tried the first 15 minutes and had no problems, perhaps the bugs occur with the compressed version or when loading a save from previous versions (especially the 'persistent' file) :WeSmart:.

I must add that the disclaimers when you open the game and then start a new game are gone in less than 3 seconds, so nobody will read them :ROFLMAO:.

TheRadiator

Aug 29, 2023
Guys help me fix this, if you have any log file in the game after trying to open .exe, please share it with me.
The Mac version also fails to run. App immediately quits after launch, no crash log.

I am able to run the original 0.46 PC version with Parallels on Mac running Windows 11.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
UGH, another one where you can't change the MC's name. Seriously, it's 2024 not 1987. And really, that was doable in like 1981 with simple games.

Reactions: DemonLad

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
anyone who downloaded the from a page or so back from DemonLad with UnseenInstincts-v0.46f can someone upload the shit outside of MEGA so i can get it along with others please like gofile or workupload as MEGAs daily download limit and also its slow ass download speeds tonight i would greatly appreciate it thanks

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Why the .exe isn't working?
PeopleCallMeSmile

yo guy if you can manage to download the damn thing try the mega download above in my post that DemonLad provided us which i cant get because mega acting stupid and slow i cant get it but they say it solves the issue we all are having he basically reverted back to a previous version of Ren'py so if it works and you do it do me a favor reupload the thing for me on gofile or workupload for those of us who cant use MEGA if you would be so kind

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
UGH, another one where you can't change the MC's name. Seriously, it's 2024 not 1987. And really, that was doable in like 1981 with simple games.
Hey, that code isn't difficult. But this script had only one name in mind for me, Nicole. Sorry if you hate that name XD

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
PeopleCallMeSmile

yo guy if you can manage to download the damn thing try the mega download above in my post that DemonLad provided us which i cant get because mega acting stupid and slow i cant get it but they say it solves the issue we all are having he basically reverted back to a previous version of Ren'py so if it works and you do it do me a favor reupload the thing for me on gofile or workupload for those of us who cant use MEGA if you would be so kind
I provided link, try that.

Reactions: onefingersalute

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

New

Okay, guys, I updated the original post. Android seems to work on almost all devices, so that remains as is.
I was curious why the game was not extracting correctly, so I experimented myself.
I extracted the same 'bugged' game file on my PC with WinRAR, and it worked fine. However, when I tried a different tool, I observed something interesting.
The game and library files were not loading, which bugged me a bit. I did this again, and now the folders were installed correctly.
This issue was in the builds generated with Ren'Py 8.2.3. The fixed game is from the Ren'Py 8.0.3 tool, so you can check it out; there might be a few changes.

The below links should work, let me know if it doesn't.

Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD
Mac: WORKUPLOAD

Sorry for the mishap lads!

Sep 6, 2019
Demonlad Sorry to say this but if you revamp now you're only gonna loose subscribers again after revamping is done you're gonna have trouble finding motivation to work for this game finish season 1 and then revamp on the side continuing season 2 simultaneously...just my opinion

Sep 6, 2019
Plus take time and make more renders like 800 to 900 per updates from my experience fans wait for updates and games like that which have more content per update plus long waiting periods between paid and public releases is really bringing the game down

Reactions: DemonLad

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Demonlad Sorry to say this but if you revamp now you're only gonna loose subscribers again after revamping is done you're gonna have trouble finding motivation to work for this game finish season 1 and then revamp on the side continuing season 2 simultaneously...just my opinion
The revamp is not instant. It will be slowly done, maybe couple of scenes per update.

Reactions: Ramkumar199496
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes