DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
DemonLad i would suggest since more and more people are having issues you should pull all the data files and stuff from this version and add them to a older version of Ren'Py or get on a chatroom or whatever with support team on how to figure out why it is buggy and unstable
My exe is not working, I click to run the game and nothing happens :unsure:
it has booted up for me but only to crash with traceback before it did not do that the EXE would not open at all . i had to take/pull other files from other games that are Ren'Py and add them to it to get the damn thing just to boot up for me so the dev can surely fix this if he works at it today and tomorrow or whatever or someone else who knows what they are doing with it i dont know that much i was just tinkering and going on a hunch of mine
game wouldn't boot for me either, seems to work if you take the old version that last worked and remove everything in the "game" folder except the "save" folder and only extract the "game" folder from the 0.46 version. at least it loaded, haven't had a chance to play it yet to check for errors
huys help its not working on my window
Not working in my PC neither
Guys help me fix this, if you have any log file in the game after trying to open .exe, please share it with me.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
DemonLad i would suggest since more and more people are having issues you should pull all the data files and stuff from this version and add them to a older version of Ren'Py or get on a chatroom or whatever with support team on how to figure out why it is buggy and unstable
I spoke to Ren'Py tom, he is saying this is the first time this has happened. Very strange because nothing was changed in terms of coding.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Guys help me fix this, if you have any log file in the game after trying to open .exe, please share it with me.
I found a solution. I replaced the renpy and the lib folders with the ones of the previous version and it worked fine. You could try it and upload the game again. (I had trouble with the unofficial compressed version, I don't know if this happens with the official version too)

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonLad

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I found a solution. I replaced the renpy and the lib folders with the ones of the previous version and it worked fine. You could try it and upload the game again. (I had trouble with the unofficial compressed version, I don't know if this happens with the official version too)
Will try that. Very, very confusing.

Risbue

Feb 19, 2023
Bro there are straight scenes:ROFLMAO:
I don't think I want to play as a women seducing men. I won't feel identified/turned on. If it's a game of 'fap an forget', no real story, just corruption of the female MC and sex scenes one after another, like 'Her Desire' or "Project Myriam", it's OK. If it's a brainless lesbian game with no cheesy romance, and anti-men lesbo-feminism (of if it exists, it can be skipped since the story is crap anyway and doesn't matter), like 'Dog days of summer', 'Mothers-daughters society or the one with the lesbian superheroes, again just kinky scenes one after another, it's OK too. If it's a real story with a plot and text to read, about a female MC romancing and seducing men or women without corruption and other fetishes... I'm not going to get into it, I'm sorry. I would with a male character, if it's a good character, not a lame beta, but playing as a female MC... no, sorry.

Reactions: Gintoky

bm121212

Jun 3, 2019
it wouldn't boot up at all with the v0.46, didn't even spit out a log file. did get it to work with the previous version by just emptying out the "game" folder and replacing it with the one from this update , but someone else said that didn't work for them either. Wish I could be of more help but without a log file it's damn near impossible to tell

With The

Jul 25, 2021
No focus on any particular interest.
hmmm i dont see it that way with this update. hope you prove us wrong with future update tho.

also the game run well on joiplay android but not open on pc, i use windows 10. i even trying to run using renpy sdk and didnt run aswell.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
hmmm i dont see it that way with this update. hope you prove us wrong with future update tho.

also the game run well on joiplay android but not open on pc, i use windows 10. i even trying to run using renpy sdk and didnt run aswell.
Yes many are reporting this issue, while again another batch of players didn't have any complaints. I don't know what the issue is. I updated Ren'Py to the latest version now, let me build distributions again.

Reactions: With The
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes