vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
4. Romancing Hazuki is pretty easy too and a feel-good ending. (Didnt note down the ending number)
Managed to do it while allowing myself to continue onto kidnap route easily.
I will have to try no affection at all, maybe this is the factor for my missing scenes.
May I ask how to romancing her? I tried to get ending 3 by myself but I don't know how to confess her.

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone have walkthrough, guide?
Alrighty, Ending list:
1. Iron Bars and Loneliness - after capturing Hazuki, let her escape, make sure she isn't indifferent or obedient, only at the first stage, and after she escapes you'll get it.
2. Reckless Behavior - Not sure if a requirement, but get Hazuki's alertness to 100 during the first phase, definitely go in without sleeping pills or chloroform, it'll result in a rape ending where you rape her in the office the day she's going to leave, causing you to go to jail, and somehow the senior gets her? not sure if NTR so...
3. I love Hazuki - Its a long distance love relationship. Do all you can to get her favorability to 100, like buying the keychains and washing your face, afterwards, the day before the last day, when your favorability is 100 confess to her, and she'll accept, you'll have sex with her and she will go abroad, keeping contact with you.
4. Plan Failure - I don't remember this one, but I think you have to get caught by the police when you try chlorfoaming Hazuki? There is another way but I think you still get caught by the police.
5. Senior and Senior(NTR) - Make Hazuki into your sex slave by having her favorability higher then obedient, or obedient, then let her escape by giving her the bread, and not paying attention. She'll escape, and you'll get a video of Hazuki pregnant, and progression of pregnancy.
6. My Yandere Girlfriend - Make Hazuki into a sex slave, with 100 obedience, maybe after a complete dominance ending. Afterwards go rape the JK, or your annoying junior, come home, and sleep, sleep till morning, and Hazuki will escape the jail, standing in the hallway, and will kill you and herself.
7. My darling who will never move again - After capturing her, do whatever you want to her, increase her love or whatnot, all you have to do is physically beat her with the whip, candle, belly, or punch. Keep attacking her till she has lots of scars, and it says weak, soon enough after you sleep and wake up in the morning, she will be dead.
8. Distorted Expression of Love - Make her into your sex slave, all obedient, and whatnot without making her pregnant, you'll get this ending then.

Have not gotten 9 and 10 but from others its apparently:
9. Obedient and Pregnant( Impregnate first then conquer her ) - Get Hazuki pregnant, and she should be obedient, don't max her favorability to 100, just obedient, and pregnant.
10. Not obedient but pregnant( Impregnate first and no conquer until birth ) - Get Hazuki pregnant, but make sure she is not obedient, or indifferent I think. SO no sex slave no obedient or indifferent.

Yep, if there is something I messed up don't be afraid to speak up, although I don't think I messed anything up.
Enjoy : )

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
May I ask how to romancing her? I tried to get ending 3 by myself but I don't know how to confess her.
Ending 3 : Get at least 3 key chains, use 2 the first 2 days, wash your face and talk to her, when going to the back alley with her one morning don't touch her boobs. During the last day, ask her on a date after knowing her favorites such as her favorite coffee, and her favorite music, in the convenience store and fashion coffee shop, go to tapioca store, ask her on date, confess to her going home and KABOOOOM. LOVE!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ending 3 : Get at least 3 key chains, use 2 the first 2 days, wash your face and talk to her, when going to the back alley with her one morning don't touch her boobs. During the last day, ask her on a date after knowing her favorites such as her favorite coffee, and her favorite music, in the convenience store and fashion coffee shop, go to tapioca store, ask her on date, confess to her going home and KABOOOOM. LOVE!
For some other details, you need to walk home with her on day 3 and 2 to get the necessary info to confess. You only need her favorability to be at least 50 before going on the date with her. So you don't need to buy anything other than the "Coffee with Carmel" to increase favorability. You need to know her favorite coffee and music to ask her out. You find out that information by talking with your coworker in fashionable shop and convenience store after work.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
In the settings what are the bottom 2 and second from top? they're in Jap for me
フルスクリーンで起動 = run in fullscreen
小スカ表現の表示 = display 'small ska' (slang for pee: 主に男のおしっこ関連に使われる用語 )
右クリックでメッセージウインドウ消去 = right-click to hide the textbox

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
For some other details, you need to walk home with her on day 3 and 2 to get the necessary info to confess. You only need her favorability to be at least 50 before going on the date with her. So you don't need to buy anything other than the "Coffee with Carmel" to increase favorability. You need to know her favorite coffee and music to ask her out. You find out that information by talking with your coworker in fashionable shop and convenience store after work.
roger that, much appreciated.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Can we ban MTL already? Now we're never going to see this game actually translated, considering it's already "translated."
Well, it does make it more playable.
And in this case, the MTL translation was so horrible that MaskedHentaiMaster and I are actually working on a translation :p
There's a loooot of text to translate though, so I think it's gonna take another week, maybe two, before it's done. But we'll get it done eventually.

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
The girl is 10/10. I hope we get more sequel on this
If I remember correctly I'm pretty sure this game was a spin-off of another game where Hazuki is one of the many girls who get raped. So there might not be a sequel of this. And honestly I'm about to become like the Main Character, obsessed over her even though shes fictional... Help me...

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020

Can we ban MTL already? Now we're never going to see this game actually translated, considering it's already "translated."
To be honest I also WOULD LOVE TO BAN MTL! Sadly though MTL even if its garbage makes things a bit more understandable, maybe not the plot but the mechanics kind of. Some games might not even be picked up if MTL was not here, we would never find out cause the japanese or what not would find this game but the only way others find it are through this site. Even if DLSite exists, MTL although bad at least lets us play games like this.

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Well, it does make it more playable.
And in this case, the MTL translation was so horrible that MaskedHentaiMaster and I are actually working on a translation :p
There's a loooot of text to translate though, so I think it's gonna take another week, maybe two, before it's done. But we'll get it done eventually.
You guys are the heroes we need, but don't deserve. Gonna wait for it

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes