ΠΞΩΣ

Modder
Aug 18, 2019
Well, it does make it more playable.
And in this case, the MTL translation was so horrible that MaskedHentaiMaster and I are actually working on a translation :p
There's a loooot of text to translate though, so I think it's gonna take another week, maybe two, before it's done. But we'll get it done eventually.
I'm curious as to what program you're going to use to put the translations in. Are you going to use Translator++ or RPGM MV?

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
I'm curious as to what program you're going to use to put the translations in. Are you going to use Translator++ or RPGM MV?
I'm using Translator++, don't really have experience with RPGM MV yet. Does make it more tricky to preserve the code, as the original uploaded game proved by breaking the gallery, but with a little bit of testing it's very easy to translate it using Translator++

Reactions: MosquitoSlayer

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Well, it does make it more playable.
And in this case, the MTL translation was so horrible that MaskedHentaiMaster and I are actually working on a translation :p
There's a loooot of text to translate though, so I think it's gonna take another week, maybe two, before it's done. But we'll get it done eventually.

aint gonna lie after seeing the entire game dialogue i'm sure anything you release should be at least a tier above this

Jul 16, 2019
guys first point: is there another update to the game fixing more bugs?
secondly : HAPPY NEW YEAR PERVERT FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Can we ban MTL already? Now we're never going to see this game actually translated, considering it's already "translated."
What kind of logic is this? If the game are good and have enough following, someone who are skilled will translate it with real TL eventually. The only reason games are translated with MTL is because either they're shovelware and doesnt worth the effort, difficult/requires tons of effort to translate, and/or lack of commission for it

If not for the MTL, most of the non Japanese speaking users won't even aware about this game in the first place.
Sure, i would like it very much if there's a real translation and its fantastic that someone are making one right now, but you're here complaining about a free content; Even a MTL still requires a time and effort. There are literally hundreds of quality games on DLsite that doesnt even have a MTL, let alone a real TL and it totally went under the radar for most of us

Jul 16, 2019
theres the tag cause if u dont keep the girl happy enough she run away and when she does some other scumbag capture her make her his slave and sends u videos of her getting fucked by him

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me how to make the police not catch me according to that I can find someone to help me with that but I can't find it and I already talked to everyone in red bring

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
bought da game via dlsite

how do u just install only the eng

is it the translation.trans?
No, the translation.trans file is a temporary translation file used by Translator++, which uses that file to insert the translation into all the .json files in the www/data folder. So if you copy the www/data folder with all the .json files in it to your downloaded version it should apply the translation.
However, there's also the www/js/plugins.js file that contains japanese text, so it's probably a good idea to replace that as well.
I uploaded those earlier, if you want the improved versions (the current version on the main page has some issues with the gallery, and the .js file wasn't translated at all).

Still working on the improved translation, haven't been able to put much time in due to real life the last couple of days. But it's definitely coming!

Reactions: AgentFakku
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes