Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone know how to install the GPS app on her phone and ambush her at her house?
you need to talk to the girls at the coffee shop that sell “tapioca drink”. After that you’ll learn about how to use the gps app. I forgot the name of the place but it’s not the fancy cafe.

I think you need to talk to one of the colleagues and she will let you know about Hazuki’s favourite drink which is tapioca drink. And then the route to the place would be unlocked

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
you need to talk to the girls at the coffee shop that sell “tapioca drink”. After that you’ll learn about how to use the gps app. I forgot the name of the place but it’s not the fancy cafe.

I think you need to talk to one of the colleagues and she will let you know about Hazuki’s favourite drink which is tapioca drink. And then the route to the place would be unlocked
I actually have been to the tapioca store, I just unlocked it to late in my first run

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019

The co-worker who tells you where the tapioca shop is only appears on Day 1, and it seems scripted. For some reason she doesn't appear on Day 2 or earlier, so I'm not sure how to visit the tapioca shop any earlier than the last day.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2019
guys all in all this game is marvellous any1 know if theres going to be another related to this one with one of the girls from the 3 way game?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The co-worker who tells you where the tapioca shop is only appears on Day 1, and it seems scripted. For some reason she doesn't appear on Day 2 or earlier, so I'm not sure how to visit the tapioca shop any earlier than the last day.
There is definitely someone you talk to get access to Tapioca Shop on Day 2 or there will be no way to install the GPS app on Hazuki's phone before she leaves. Maybe you need to get the the event where Hazuki and the coworker finds the mini camera in toilet for the woman who unlocks the Tapioca Shop to appear?

Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
There is definitely someone you talk to get access to Tapioca Shop on Day 2 or there will be no way to install the GPS app on Hazuki's phone before she leaves. Maybe you need to get the the event where Hazuki and the coworker finds the mini camera in toilet for the woman who unlocks the Tapioca Shop to appear?
Hrm, I could try that, all you have to do for that is I think fail to retrieve it the night following when you set it up. I'll give it a try. Can you remember when and where exactly the character tells you about the tapioca shop?

Edit: Tried it, no dice. Honestly, I'm at a complete loss at this point. During one of my saves I encountered the rude junior (the person who gives you the location of the tapioca store), as I was leaving the office on Day 1, but she didn't tell me about the store and I figured it was because I hadn't asked the girlfriend about her preferences that run. so I tried asking her about her preferences sooner, but nothing. You can only become interested in her preferences on day 2 once you realize her birthday is coming up, I think. I tried skipping the birthday date as well on Day 1, but once again nothing.

Last edited:

atsushi007

Jun 5, 2018
If people are still having issues with the gallery (endings and scenes), please use the attached Items.json file and put it in gamefolder/www/data/ (replace it). The original translation had an error with the parameters which caused them not to be registered correctly.
I've also translated gamefolder/www/js/plugins.js as this wasn't translated yet. This will translate all the skillups you get when interacting with Hazuki, as well as some menu stuff.

I think I'm about 15% into re-translating the game, I finished Actors, Animations, Armors, Classes, Items, States, System, Tilesets.20200407, Tilesets and Weapons so far, will work my way through the Map files starting tomorrow. I'm saving CommonEvents for last as it is the biggest file, with 2200 lines to translate. Not everything will need to be translated of course but it still needs to be looked at. Will keep you posted.
gallery problem solve...

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
We're still working on it, the game has a boatload of text. I'd say we're past the halfway point, but the CommonEvents.json has about 2000 lines, and we haven't started on that one yet. Hopefully, we'll be done in 1-2 weeks, but no promises, real life is pretty busy for us both.
Waiting for you man, Thanks!

NARRATIVE

Apr 2, 2019
Here are my save files.
Save 1: Kidnapping phase
Save 2: Lovers ending. Talk to Hazuki, give her coffee and you can confess.
Save 3: Sex Slave. Day before birth
Save 4: Sex Slave. Pregnant showing
Save 5: Sex Slave. Not pregnant
Save 6: Obedient
Save 7: Indifferent
Save 8: Beginning of training

Different moods gives different dialogs so I separated them.
Can you give me walk-through sir please

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Does this game have android version?
For u and the other Android guys in this thread or this whole website, download the software Joiplay which lets u run almost all rpgm/ renpy games and stop begging for ports. Searching on your own isn't really hard these days...

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Update on the translation: We've started on the final file, which has over 2000 lines. After that we'll do a QA sweep to track any weird stuff and discrepancies in translation to make sure everything's more or less consistent.
Hopefully we can put out the improved translation before February.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Update on the translation: We've started on the final file, which has over 2000 lines. After that we'll do a QA sweep to track any weird stuff and discrepancies in translation to make sure everything's more or less consistent.
Hopefully we can put out the improved translation before February.
You guys are awesome. I've already finished the game, but I'm glad you guys are putting in the time to make it more available to others. Feels good man! :love:

Reactions: Subbi86 and MrBTXz
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes