Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Dunno why I suddenly feel like playing this game and finally I found out the last two things I didn't managed to find.
1. Hazuki sleeping scene is only available when I decline walking back home with her
2. Ambush her with chloroform need to implant GPS tracking into her phone by the end of the second day of the investigation. Meaning accessing Tapioca store on the same day is important. On day 3, the game will just go into the execution stage.
After playing so much, it seems like being devious during the investigation has little benefit. The nasty degree only seems to speed up her sexual training in some way that I am not certain.
And now I have really seen it all, except the latest update which there is no translation yet.

Hopefully, the translation comes soon haha. Pretty good game. Good concept , beautiful heroine, and I like that training and impregnation/pregnant stuff there.

Reactions: TangosofM

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
tks you for the save but i hope you can show me how to get thought the police in week 5
i really want to do it myself
During the confinement phrase? Just access the red brick shop, and make deals with those shaddy men in black. The first week of confinement, in the late afternoon,the office lady near the company's fridge does tell you some sus people in back alley doesn't she. Follow that mini questline.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
tks you for the save but i hope you can show me how to get thought the police in week 5
i really want to do it myself
In week 5, police will try to find Hazuki so you need to find an alibi. You do this by going to Red Brick Shop at night, go downstairs, and talk to two clowns to the right. Give them either your coworker or schoolgirl depending on which one you raped. You will get information on Informant who is in Park. Talk to Informant to get an alibi for Police. Now you are free from Police.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes