Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Well, ran into some technical issues so it's probably gonna be somewhere around February 10th instead, sorry guys. I'm about 60% through the CommonEvents part, so I might finish that this weekend, but we'll still need to merge the translations and do some QA afterwards. Fingers crossed for the end of the week after next.

thomax12378

Jan 30, 2021
Hi guy.I new here i just want to ask that everybody that have link a walkthrough to play this game can you send me.Thank you

Oct 1, 2020
Well, good news from my side, I've just finished the biggest file, CommonEvents.json. Now it's just waiting for my fellow translator to get back online, hopefully we can wrap it up this week. Fingers crossed ^^
WOW! It doesn t matter if is not this week if the game will get a proper translation i don t care wait 1 month more!!!! thank you guys:LOL::ROFLMAO:

rongden231

Feb 9, 2021
Is it possible to go to her house? It said I need to raise my liking but I only got to 50 in day 2 and when I got to 100 in day 3 she said next time

Reactions: GEORGEM

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, good news from my side, I've just finished the biggest file, CommonEvents.json. Now it's just waiting for my fellow translator to get back online, hopefully we can wrap it up this week. Fingers crossed ^^
Thank you. Looking forward to replaying the game again with proper translation.

comrademario

Feb 8, 2018
Will you be able to publish the translation on your own if the other guy helping gig doesn’t show up? Excited to play with the new translation. Thanks for your hard work and effort.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes