• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
i'm kinda curious why there isn't a MEGA link for this game. half the links take me to sites that keep asking to monitor my computer and the other half, the ones i used to trust, just dont exist anymore.

can someone add a MEGA link for this game?

Love44441

Oct 1, 2022
how can i give hazuki up for auction to get end 11 and 12
also what is the other ending after ending 12

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how can i give hazuki up for auction to get end 11 and 12
also what is the other ending after ending 12
Ending 11 and 12 are the Coworker and Schoolgirl ending respectively. Ending 13 and 14 are the auction endings. To get those endings, you have to be in the post-game. Then go to the Red Roof Store and buy upgrades to your house to house slaves. Then bid and win a girl at auction. At home train her like you train Hazuki. Pro tip: don't take their virginity. After they are full trained, sell them back to auction house. Repeat until your rank is high for a special auction. You will meet the boss and if you have the option of bragging about Hazuki. Do brag and they will take Hazuki from you to auction. I think you get different ending based on if Hazuki is 100% obedient.

Reactions: Love44441

Love44441

Oct 1, 2022
Ending 11 and 12 are the Coworker and Schoolgirl ending respectively. Ending 13 and 14 are the auction endings. To get those endings, you have to be in the post-game. Then go to the Red Roof Store and buy upgrades to your house to house slaves. Then bid and win a girl at auction. At home train her like you train Hazuki. Pro tip: don't take their virginity. After they are full trained, sell them back to auction house. Repeat until your rank is high for a special auction. You will meet the boss and if you have the option of bragging about Hazuki. Do brag and they will take Hazuki from you to auction. I think you get different ending based on if Hazuki is 100% obedient.
thanks you :3 but how do i get the "Ending 11 and 12 are the Coworker and Schoolgirl ending respectively."
also i alway lost the auction :((

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
thanks you :3 but how do i get the "Ending 11 and 12 are the Coworker and Schoolgirl ending respectively."
also i alway lost the auction :((
To get the Ending 11, you must have given the Schoolgirl to the clowns when you needed an alibi during Week 2 after abduction. Buy the Sleep Pills from Convenience Store if you don't already have it. Then use it on the Coworker two days in a row at the Office.

To get Ending 12, you must have given the Coworker to the clowns when you needed an alibi during Week 2 after abduction. Buy the Chloroform from Red Roof if you don't already have it. Then use it on the Schoolgirl at the Part at night two days in a row.

Make sure you don't do this when Hazuki's obedience is 100 or you get another ending. Just keep bidding and you will win the auction.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Love44441

superman222

Oct 6, 2022
Hi guys, RetroLab is currently developing another project with erotic horror theme! An otaku getting trapped together with a hot babes in a certain mansion = sanctuary

I think this will be more exciting than this “until my gf....”. Please support them by giving them like (and perhaps financial support) if you have ci-en account. Cheers!

hey what the game

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
is there maybe animation in this game? before I play

-I know there isn't an animation tag but I still wanna know

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
Is there anyway to Avoid the death Ending, or is it inevitable ? Because I tried everything, even got her pregnant and all, but btch still fkin dies, it annoyed the hell out of me.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is there anyway to Avoid the death Ending, or is it inevitable ? Because I tried everything, even got her pregnant and all, but btch still fkin dies, it annoyed the hell out of me.
You have to apply ointment/bandages to her now and then if you use the rougher sex acts, I don't remember what the item was exactly. While there isn't a number for it, she basically has a health stat, and it goes down with rougher acts. As this happens, her standing image starts showing scars and scratches and whatnot on her, and if too many of those build up and she doesn't get healed, she dies.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes