MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
Just to be clear is this version pre patched with uncensored kagura release...cause it says edited MTL??

AshiRush

Nov 15, 2019
To break it all down:

Main Protagonist has been mistreated and harassed in a way at work and felt like his life wasn't gonna turn out well afterwards and one day Hazuki Ichinose came into his life when she started working in the same company with the main protagonist, everyone else except Hazuki was the only one who talked to him and made him felt "something", just like the Yandere Simulator Intro but similar and different, he feels somewhat relieved and happy when talking to her and eventually develops feelings for her but at some point his feelings for her became dark and that's probably when the stockholm syndrome took place, hence the reason why he had grown desires for wanting to keep her for himself in the first place, not sure why but i guess his job wasn't all that good with his work colleagues not being nice to him and all...

In other words the objective wasn't always about capturing her and making her into a "Loyal Loving Girlfriend/Obedient Sex Slave" you could go for the love route instead of the kidnapping route but the twisted love and submissive childbirth ending though... honestly i wouldn't call the main protagonist a "rapist" not only do i feel a bit uncomfortable about it, i also felt sympathy about how he felt about wanting Hazuki all to himself if it weren't for his feelings turning dark at some point

I would've considered the Love Ending as the "True Ending" instead of the Twisted Love Ending, though either way there's no changing the fact that that its the real objective of the game, to capture her and train her until she's fully obedient to be your "Loyal Loving Girlfriend/Obedient Sex Slave" after getting the Love Ending i felt somewhat relieved knowing that the protagonist really did love and care about Hazuki like if you've gone for the regular love routine walkthrough instead of the whole kidnapping scenario there's a whole different aspect of it and the protagonist isn't really a bad guy though we're the ones in control of him in the game and deciding weather to just take our time within 3 days to get her to like him and confess or to gather intel and figure out on how to capture her successfully then train her to obey you and love you for the rest of your life

I'm not really good with reviews, but all i can say is that i felt bad for what the protagonist had to do in order to accomplish his goal to make Hazuki his "girlfriend" and "sex slave" it's strange that i've fallen in love with Hazuki myself even though she's just a fictional character, i still couldn't care less about anything else but she's still a winner in my book, those 2 are really meant for each other (if only his feelings for her didn't became dark ofc) anyway agree or disagree, just take a pinch of salt or walk away because that's how i feel about the main protagonist, being given 3 days as the time limit in order to get the girl to like you and confess, feels like an adrenaline ngl, i would've panicked as well knowing that i'll have to do what it takes for the girl to like me so that i can confess to her within 3 days before it's too late, i had fun playing it for the first time and it was worth typing about it
I got the love ending, although given I made the protagonist profusely stalk her (checking her phone, tracking her location), grope her on the bus and elevator, rape 2 other girls (yet he says its his first time with her in the ending), recorded her in bathroom and gave her photo to coffee shop guy, and recorded and sold videos of people in the park; my version of the protagonist is pretty awful but also very lucky. Maybe he will reform in time . Truly though, i was expecting an ending where she was aware of his sins and invited him to her home only to call the police on him.

Back in high school, i had a real life experience where i liked a girl i was too cowardly to talk to only to learn she was leaving soon, so i guess it felt a little personal given it reminded me of that situation, so I was pretty happy getting the love ending.

Reactions: IILannII

black31031997

Jan 6, 2022
It's like really optional, all the ntr scenes are basically you putting a collar on her and taking her around town to let other people use her, there is also one ntr ending though which happens if she escapes after you make her sex crazy I think
how to find a collar ?

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
I thought i would get a loli or a special character in the "special auction" but... I hate it

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Here is my save file for v1.05 version of the Steam release. Just put the save folder in "www" folder. All Extras has been unlocked. The 13th save file is set in the post game where Hazuki is pregnant and fully corrupted. Also the underground auction is fully unlocked. You can buy the Junior coworker or JK schoolgirl if you want. Or you can exchange them using the flame in your home. If you want more saves based on different times during the game then check out my other save files. Just remember to only copy over the "file#.rpgsave" files if you want to use the old saves.

Hope everyone enjoys.

Old Saves

Last edited:

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
Bound by Love 1.05.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Androiddddd???

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
This for the extra information Rrezz. It is not necessarily what I was looking for, but is info I would want.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
So how big is the file for the non steam version meant to be? I ask cuz out of the 2 that show the mb's for the file before download there is about 23mb difference it shows, and I downloaded the 1 from link I have been told is better with malware prevention, but it is still about 50mb off the file I got. Also before u ask I have security off when I downloaded.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes