4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
havent play this game yet. game looks like only contain loli+flat chest. but no loli tag, will there be mid & big tities too? im fine either way. just wanna know if it was intentionally or a mistake.

and GL with your game. arts looks good :coffee:
Thanks.
In fact, most of the current characters are not loli, and most of them are not flat. Their bodies just like the mid level of realistically Japanese girls.
Relatively speaking, the more... bigger tities characters have been made, and it's not yet time for her to make her debut.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
is there away to get rid of the annoying text box? i have an universal mod that's supposed to get rid of it but it's not working.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks.
In fact, most of the current characters are not loli, and most of them are not flat. Their bodies just like the mid level of realistically Japanese girls.
Relatively speaking, the more... bigger tities characters have been made, and it's not yet time for her to make her debut.
i would have enjoyed it more if they really were loli lol. Society tries to depict on how we should live our lives. We should live it how we like as long as no one is getting hurt. Only time they should label others is if they hurt someone.

Reactions: ubira

TheSilverCurse

Feb 12, 2024
The English on this game feels a bit... odd at times. And I feel like Nylarthes introduction was a bit too out of the blue for this kind of story. But overall, I'm curious to see where this is all going.
I'll leave a review once the game hits a few more updates.

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
The English on this game feels a bit... odd at times. And I feel like Nylarthes introduction was a bit too out of the blue for this kind of story. But overall, I'm curious to see where this is all going.
I'll leave a review once the game hits a few more updates.
Sorry, my poor English make the fact that the English in the game may be a little strange.
About Nylarthes, what she said is indeed something important, but... It does seem a bit sudden. I'll try to adjust the narrative pacing, thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Lerd0 and Feletriu

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Haven't played the game yet but I see the sandbox tag, does the game contain/or will contain repeatable sex scene or only in gallery?

Reactions: ubira

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I can't believe I just got rickrolled by an an anime girl in an eroge.

Could some character icons get added to the map, please? Checking every location every time slot to see if anyone is there is not ideal.

Toru's introduction has you going to lunch with her immediately after, despite the first class being in an Evening timeslot.

Good early start overall, I think.

Last edited:

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
I can't believe I just got rickrolled by an an anime girl in an eroge.

Could some character icons get added to the map, please? Checking every location every time slot to see if anyone is there is not ideal.

Toru's introduction has you going to lunch with her immediately after, despite the first class being in an Evening timeslot.

Good early start overall, I think.
The character icons on the map are currently being worked on and will probably be finished within the next couple releases!

Regarding Toru, this is due to the schedule having gone through a cutback and originally having classes in the morning. Thanks for the feedback! I'll make the adjustments.

Budman

May 31, 2018
new update wont even load when i click the exe! thought update would fix my crash going for dinner date, guess not!

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Holy the quality on these renders are top quality, haven't even played this game and already hyped as hell

Mar 27, 2019
Ok, this finally broke me. How in the HE** do I get into the meeting room in the BU building. Says I need to use the keycard, but then tells me to look around. Don't I already have it since I got into the office in the first place. Can't find ANYTHING to click on to look at to find a 2nd keycard, can't talk the guy. This is more of a pain in the ass than a colonoscopy.

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
Ok, this finally broke me. How in the HE** do I get into the meeting room in the BU building. Says I need to use the keycard, but then tells me to look around. Don't I already have it since I got into the office in the first place. Can't find ANYTHING to click on to look at to find a 2nd keycard, can't talk the guy. This is more of a pain in the ass than a colonoscopy.
Sorry for your bad gaming experience.
Regarding getting the keycard for the conference room, I designed the process like this: once you enter the office, you need to interact with the laptop on the table in the bottom left corner, after which the conversation with the staff will be unlocked. After that, you only need to follow the staff's words and investigate the files on the shelf to get the password to the computer, which will trigger the rest of the process.
I'll revise and optimize the flow here as well as the hints. Sorry about this again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0 and RNGambler
Mar 27, 2019
Sorry for your bad gaming experience.
Regarding getting the keycard for the conference room, I designed the process like this: once you enter the office, you need to interact with the laptop on the table in the bottom left corner, after which the conversation with the staff will be unlocked. After that, you only need to follow the staff's words and investigate the files on the shelf to get the password to the computer, which will trigger the rest of the process.
I'll revise and optimize the flow here as well as the hints. Sorry about this again.
Ahhh...many thanks...now I see what and how got screwed up (by me *sigh*). I'll have to go back to a previous save and start over. Completely my fault now that you've laid out the sequence of events. (y)(y)(y)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes