4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
the game will be bettter if we have the choice who interact with the girl like go in date or talk or do something naughty and gift

Jan 26, 2019
Whats good (y):
- graphics overall
- girl designs
- gameplay polish (since it so fresh its actually already pretty good)

Whats not so good (n):
- very limited sense of progression with the girls
- so little H scenes (there is like 4 of 5 short ones)
- where to go next and what to do there

What could be improved:unsure::
Any time you click and open any of the inventory items, you have to manualyfind and click the close button. If you could close it by opening another item, that would make wholegameplay much much smoother!
Also info about the girls is sepaarated into two inventory pieces which makes it so cumbersome to navigate. Some of the information doubles while some is missing in one or another. Girls info should be on the same screen as their quests so you dont have to make so many extra clicks.

Verdikt:devilish::
Very promising, suprisingly polished game. Good luck to the dev and I will happily check it again later when more content is added.

Feb 1, 2022
Are the previously mentioned tags the only ones until the end of the game? Or will new tags be implemented during development, taking female/male domination as an example?
If you could inform us about future tags I would appreciate it.
I liked your game, I'll be back for more, good luck with that

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UntoStarlight-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
SanoShizuku :

Just wanted to give some small feedback. The game is good. A bit grindy, but nothing egregious. Artwork is excellent, and the UI is decent so far, if a bit overwrought.

That being said, please seek out support/help for translation work. MTL translations are really rough in the game, and keep it from being a true gem. (At least in english.) Too many times we get awkward sentence structures and gender swapping of pronouns. Sometimes in back to back sentences like here:

1725835039120.png
1725835057104.png

Last edited:

Beto909090

Feb 2, 2024
I think my game is bugged... if I try to talk to the employee the game informs me that it is risky to approach him...

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I think my game is bugged... if I try to talk to the employee the game informs me that it is risky to approach him...
go left first see the lady in the office then read the laptop before talking to them. After talking to them the handbook is in the box to the left of them

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes