rrtuhjrj

Dec 16, 2020
People don't need to worry about anything else. No character in the game will have a relationship with someone else without the player's direct consent or control
i have a suggestion, this option IMO should be earnead in some way, maybe with a time limit and certain obstacle to overcome to acces it.

just given it to the player would result "boring"

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I love the game and think it shows a lot of promise. The art feels slightly rough, are they stand-ins to pump out content because they are decent, and later go back and get polish? (Sex scenes feel rough vs the standing CG's, but if it's to get more stuff out faster, I'm okay with this!)

I did find one bug. I had unlocked the option to get 4 platinum a day, and then when selecting the rightmost option on girl development (that required platinum), my platinum went from 4 to -100. It set me back a bunch because each day only went closer to 0. (-96, -92, -88...)

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I love the game and think it shows a lot of promise. The art feels slightly rough, are they stand-ins to pump out content because they are decent, and later go back and get polish? (Sex scenes feel rough vs the standing CG's, but if it's to get more stuff out faster, I'm okay with this!)

I did find one bug. I had unlocked the option to get 4 platinum a day, and then when selecting the rightmost option on girl development (that required platinum), my platinum went from 4 to -100. It set me back a bunch because each day only went closer to 0. (-96, -92, -88...)
A lot of the sex scene art is by mdf-an, one of my favourite artists. It's supposed to be sketchy and lightweight since that's the art style:
1688474143443.png

Sorry about losing all that platinum, should be fixed in 0.1.1 on the OP.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Aaah yes

the 3 unspeakables ...
first site like 15 posts , what is and what not
the (insert the 3 unspeakables here) lovers got a new playground :ROFLMAO:

gl with you project TwistedScarlett60

Ravenhide

Aug 28, 2018
Oh boy, here we go again. Another Scarlett game. Welp, time to go enjoy some banging art.

Was it specifically made for this game?
Should be noted that as far as I can tell, Scarlett and mdf seem to have some sort of partnership going on in regards to the art. That said, the art from mdf in question was released two years ago, which suggests that this particular artwork was not specifically created for the game. Unless Scarlett has been planning on this one for the past two years and only just now got around to working on it. Its more likely that Scarlett just got permission from mdf to animate some of their artwork for the game. Which is great, because more of mdf is just as great as more of Scarlett's works.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wouldn't call it a 1:1 but it definitely smells of a heavy influence.
MC here is pretty innocent at the start and from the future scene at the beginning seems to get corrupted as they get used to dealing with the curse.
Mars is corrupted af and seems to get less and less so as he develops relations with the hero's party and confronts some of his traumas.

Not to mention Mars is about the polar opposite of a femboy, trans woman or futa.

asdvwrew3

Jun 25, 2023
Some of you that have played my games before may know that I'm notorious for having a fast update schedule. My July is going to be a little busy, but I'm happy to say that 0.2 is already balls deep in development with brand new events, sex scenes and mechanics:
View attachment 2741481

Give it a try! I'm hoping that this will be my best game yet. As always, critique is welcomed and encouraged.
How would I get the new version while still keeping my progress?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
How would I get the new version while still keeping my progress?
Saves will transfer automatically

Wouldn't call it a 1:1 but it definitely smells of a heavy influence.
MC here is pretty innocent at the start and from the future scene at the beginning seems to get corrupted as they get used to dealing with the curse.
Mars is corrupted af and seems to get less and less so as he develops relations with the hero's party and confronts some of his traumas.

Not to mention Mars is about the polar opposite of a femboy, trans woman or futa.
Yeah, there are plenty of differences, and that's only going to become more clear as the story develops further. The general idea for a Neteori-themed game was inspired by Dark Hero Party and just a general lack of representation for the genre as a whole, but I also took plenty of inspiration from other games such as Karryn's Prison, Clicker Heroes, Slay the Spire, Honkai Star Rail and my own games to fuel ideas for this one.

I could see how someone just observing the world from a broad angle could see the similarities. This is most noticeable in the hero vs. demon king/queen plot complete with a guild, but these are very played-out tropes that have representation in hundreds of anime media these days. As far as the characters and their goals go, it's almost the exact opposite of DHP. The main character isn't a spy or powerful; they're genuinely the sibling of the legendary hero and a good character. You're also not trying to corrupt the girls but are instead a victim of corruption. And like you said, the protagonists themselves are, needless to say, extremely different.

DHP is also more of a training game where you break the will of the characters, while UtU is more of a dating simulator where you build affection and get to genuinely know the characters between dungeon runs. As far as the individual characters go, there are very few parallels between the two games. That is, character archetypes like Mirabelle, Seraphina, and Hazel have no representation in DHP. The goals of the games and the experiences they want to provide to that end are very different.

could do with a way to turn off the rain sound
Any particular reason why?

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes