Egris

May 6, 2020
Male Protag is a femboy that gets feminized:
View attachment 2741513 View attachment 2741522
Female Protag is a female that gets futarized:
View attachment 2741519
You can also play as an intersex or a transexual protagonist.

A strong theme of the game is stealing the maids from your twin brother, so you're not directly being NTR'd, instead you're NTRing someone else. So it's not really an NTR game in the usual way people throw around that word.
Nice, so is netori, thats great hehe

tenek711

May 17, 2021
I have to admit, I've spent waaay too much time on this than I should have (I usually dislike sandboxes and anime art style), so might as well spend some more time on feedback.
Here are some of my thoughts/impressions/issues in no particular order, hopefully useful to the dev (or someone who considers trying the game):
- I didn't really get the idea of choosing your gender at the start, since the game seems to progress just the same regardless. Oh well, maybe there's some significant impact in the future. Also, even if you pick female, you somehow still have a bulge before you're cursed :unsure:
- I find it funny how strict and clear the game is about "penis on vagina only", which is strange for a game where you play as a dickgirl.
- Music is beautiful, dunno if it's royalty free stuff or even AI generated, either way it's amazing.
- SD AI Art is everywhere, but it's not terrible half-assed garbage like most of the games tagged with 'ai cg' tag on this site. Sure, if you focus on details, you will immediately spot the lack thereof, but it does its job at creating the atmosphere for immersion. I would prefer normal art, but it's not bad, and clearly some post-processing work has been done by the dev/artist. Perhaps you should consider using ControlNet if you aren't already, might help you get the finer details right.
- Some grammar issues here and there, nothing bad, too lazy to record where exactly.
- Platinum-based defensive maid upgrade costs are broken and take much more platinum than listed going below zero (for example "Reactive Penetration")
- It's too easy to get ore compared to how much you're actually converting to ingots, rendering upgrades that prevent ore consumption or consume flat amount - useless.
- Actually the resource management overall is confusing and unbalanced, but that's probably my anti-sandbox bias speaking.
- "Health potions" upgrade is kinda overpowered, especially if you cheat on the wells, allowing you to descend 100+ floors at once. By the way, the well rollback scene is hilarious :D
- Hey hey, people :sneaky:
- Combat balance is just all over the place. It's kinda there for first couple levels but quickly devolves into madness as you start getting % multiplicative upgrades or "per level" upgrades.
- I suppose the upgrade system is what kept me playing for so long, just to see how ridiculous the numbers can get, but in the end I just hated it.
- Status effects/buffs are not clearly visible. Like, do I still have a shield or guaranteed crit?..
- There are some serious performance issues once you start getting past 300+ floors as the save file starts accumulating to 4+ megabytes. Every step of the game seems to be recorded somewhere, which causes severe leakage.

I can see people enjoying this game, but it's just not my cup of tea, being a sandbox. Regardless, I wish the devs good luck.

Last edited:

Egris

May 6, 2020
So it's okay for you to sleep around and fuck 9 people, but the moment one of your virtual gfs asks if she can have another partner- :KEK:

Hey, if enough people complain about completely optional NTR, I'll just not include it. Having a futa protagonist alone is a headache enough on this site.

Yes.
I think is because of the harem tag, in a harem game you usually don't want your girls to be with other partners, still going to play it cus i love your games 11/10 keep it up!

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
I think is because of the harem tag, in a harem game you usually don't want your girls to be with other partners, still going to play it cus i love your games 11/10 keep it up!
Is that right? Speaking for myself at least, I actually want to see more games where the protag is okay with their partner having sex with someone else, and it sounds kinda... strange to have this limitation be so blatantly one-sided (unless there is an actual explicit limitation on the guy too, maybe to only be within a specific pre-defined group, like a group of friends or your maids or something like that). And if that's actually part of a sexual fantasy, I'm not necessarily knocking it, but it kinda sounds less like a part of a sexual fantasy and more like an extension of some worrying personality traits.

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Hey, just figured I should mention this, but I appreciate games that go for futa protag. There's not a lot and that sucks for people like me who like futa. I haven't played the game yet, though I intend to given how I kind of liked MG1K (though the one night I tried it I was too tired and I've been too busy to really remember to continue).

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is that right? Speaking for myself at least, I actually want to see more games where the protag is okay with their partner having sex with someone else, and it sounds kinda... strange to have this limitation be so blatantly one-sided (unless there is an actual explicit limitation on the guy too, maybe to only be within a specific pre-defined group, like a group of friends or your maids or something like that). And if that's actually part of a sexual fantasy, I'm not necessarily knocking it, but it kinda sounds less like a part of a sexual fantasy and more like an extension of some worrying personality traits.
It's not really that deep, harems are a power fantasy. Part of the power fantasy is that the one guy is enough to satisfy all of these different women. Having another guy satisfy one or more of the girls just as well subverts that fantasy and leaves a lot of players feeling anything from jealous to emasculated. Exacerbated by the fact that netorare and netorase are often predicated on the bull being a superior lover to the MC who manages to give the girls even more pleasure. People don't play power fantasies so that the character that they're playing, or sometimes even self inserting into can feel inadequate.
Most people don't actually think in such absolute terms outside of fantasy, although I have absolutely no doubt that there are definitely a lot of walking red flags among harem and NTR fans.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
1. At this point, I'm not sure if I'll include any content that could actually be considered NTR. There will be some consensual partner sharing, because there is an established FxF relationship, that being Hazel and your Step-Sister. There may be more, but I'm just going to sit on that and read the room to see if anyone actually wants it.
I really like ntr (and netori so the current game is already an incredible start) but advise to just add netorare as a sort of bonus once the game is already done because it will derail this thread and when an update targets netroi the ntr crowd will complain and vise versa. Really though there's going to be people in here arguing this is not a netori game but a netorare game with the bull perspective but those people are few and very silly so yeah.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Egris

May 6, 2020
It's not really that deep, harems are a power fantasy. Part of the power fantasy is that the one guy is enough to satisfy all of these different women. Having another guy satisfy one or more of the girls just as well subverts that fantasy and leaves a lot of players feeling anything from jealous to emasculated. Exacerbated by the fact that netorare and netorase are often predicated on the bull being a superior lover to the MC who manages to give the girls even more pleasure. People don't play power fantasies so that the character that they're playing, or sometimes even self inserting into can feel inadequate.
Most people don't actually think in such absolute terms outside of fantasy, although I have absolutely no doubt that there are definitely a lot of walking red flags among harem and NTR fans.
Exactly, is like... if you want your girls to let say get "done" by another guy or even futa (a maybe in futa games), well that's ok if you like it, but in the harem tag is usually a no no, not that i really care tbh, i was just explaining

Egris

May 6, 2020
I really like ntr (and netori so the current game is already an incredible start) but advise to just add netorare as a sort of bonus once the game is already done because it will derail this thread and when an update targets netroi the ntr crowd will complain and vise versa. Really though there's going to be people in here arguing this is not a netori game but a netorare game with the bull perspective but those people are few and very silly so yeah.
Tbh that is a very bad idea, if you want ntr in your game you need to add it from the start, otherwise it will be veeeeeeeery bad for the community to take it (i personally don't like ntr, but i'm ok with it if is the principal focus of the game from the start) is like starting a ntr game but then at the end is a vanilla thing where the bastard gets killed or some nonsense

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Tbh that is a very bad idea, if you want ntr in your game you need to add it from the start, otherwise it will be veeeeeeeery bad for the community to take it (i personally don't like ntr, but i'm ok with it if is the principal focus of the game from the start) is like starting a ntr game but then at the end is a vanilla thing where the bastard gets killed or some nonsense
It's pretty obvious Scarlett does not intend to add netorare to this netori game anytime soon. If you look at the girls ingame scene lists there's placeholder text for netorare scenes at the END of the girl's scenes. My suggestion already seems to be what Scarlett has in mind and it's clearly meant to be side content so totally different from silly "hero" endings in NTR games.

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
Wait a fucking minute, I recognized the first 4 preview images' artist. It's ( ).

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Wait a fucking minute, I recognized the first 4 preview images' artist. It's ( ).
This is literally like the 4th fucking time this mistake has been made lol. Don't worry, I'm not calling you an idiot, I'm just laughing at the situation.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I quite like how the guild girl is cute, despite her art still being in development. :LOL:

Jokes aside this has been really good so far, I've only tried being polite and humble so far, but I liked a lot how those choices seem to be taken into consideration even during scenes where I didn't pick anything for her to say. I just assume that it would be the case with the other approaches as well? Even if not I'm personally happy with how it is anyway, since I prefer the nice route no matter what, but if there is actual a change in tone according to dialogue replies that is certainly very commendable!
The writing also is nice, I enjoy the simplicity paired with the humorous tone and the likeable cast of characters (the hero aside, but that is obviously the point).
Visually I find the game pleasing, the sound side of things is also good, a very chill experience. The dungeon aspect also has't been a bother so far, it just fits in the gameplay loop pretty well. :)
Really looking forward to more content, after realizing I tried out most of your other games I must say this 1 is my favorite so far. MTA has a few routes now that I really enjoy (Yoko & Yomo most prominently) but a whole game with (so far) a focus on yuri is a dream come true! This game clearly shows how you've constantly improved with every product you released (y)

Edit: Another thing I wanna mention is that I really like getting some occasional hints what certain choices might lead to. Being able to avoid certain content that way without reloading helps with just enjoying the journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Exactly, is like... if you want your girls to let say get "done" by another guy or even futa (a maybe in futa games), well that's ok if you like it, but in the harem tag is usually a no no, not that i really care tbh, i was just explaining
Ok, fair enough I guess? I don't really have anything else to say.

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes