Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Found another BUG, the event that followed the attacked on Juggernaut. When Lillith (Demon Queen) was trying to figure out what happen during the fight between them. It's no longer in-game. Instead it jumps to the conversation events with Juggernaut.

Last edited:

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Talk to her in the library, it's a hangout just like all the other girls.

If you for some reason don't have access to her new hangout and have already seen her introduction scene which automatically plays in the morning, you may need to advance with some of the other girls, like maybe Hazel.
when i looked it said "in developement"

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anybody know what happened to the 2 costumes I got from the 2 vendors in the dungeon? IIRC, they're supposed to be in the Wardrobe after I got them, but they're not there (unless you can't get them, or perhaps it's a bug?).

Mar 24, 2019
Does anybody know what happened to the 2 costumes I got from the 2 vendors in the dungeon? IIRC, they're supposed to be in the Wardrobe after I got them, but they're not there (unless you can't get them, or perhaps it's a bug?).
I always thought it was just the ability to have their clothes off if you wanted them to stay nude.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
TwistedScarlett60
Just wrapped up the new playthrough on v0.7.1 only found 2 more notable inconsistenceies. Apologies ahead of time putting them behind Spoilers, trying not to take up a whole page of screenshots.

1st is durning Seraphina 4th hangout (Wolf of Balethorn Manor)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2nd Is more like the wrong word is used
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beesman

Mar 7, 2020
something keeps erroring and i have no clue what the hell is going wrong but if i try to go to the west hall or do one of the morning scenes the game just explodes

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Though I've been playing the game for quite some time now, I confess that I still have no idea what the Heat and Reaction stats do. Whatever they are, they don't seem to noticeably affect one's progress. Can anyone enlighten me? The value of my Reaction stat seems very slow to increase.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Though I've been playing the game for quite some time now, I confess that I still have no idea what the Heat and Reaction stats do. Whatever they are, they don't seem to noticeably affect one's progress. Can anyone enlighten me? The value of my Reaction stat seems very slow to increase.
Heat is a direct multipler on the enemies stats. 2x heat = 2x enemy stats (roughly, it's actually tweaked slightly between HP and ATK.)
And reactions are what happen when you cast two elemental spells, each elemental combination has a unique reaction. The main upgradable reaction stat is "reaction damage", which is a percentage multiplier for the effect's damage (if it deals damage.)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Heat is a direct multipler on the enemies stats. 2x heat = 2x enemy stats (roughly, it's actually tweaked slightly between HP and ATK.)
And reactions are what happen when you cast two elemental spells, each elemental combination has a unique reaction. The main upgradable reaction stat is "reaction damage", which is a percentage multiplier for the effect's damage (if it deals damage.)
Thanks. That explains why my Reaction Damage stat hasn't upgraded very quickly, as my party has become so strong that I've rarely had to use one elemental spell, let alone two. I'll have to start using them even when I don't really need to. I assume that "elemental" spells are lightning, comet and the rest? Do Pain and Divination count as elemental?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks. That explains why my Reaction Damage stat hasn't upgraded very quickly, as my party has become so strong that I've rarely had to use one elemental spell, let alone two. I'll have to start using them even when I don't really need to. I assume that "elemental" spells are lightning, comet and the rest? Do Pain and Divination count as elemental?
Yeah, dark is also an element that has reactions. There's a book in the library that gives a brief explanation of the available reactions.

Reactions: jahall

kidyeilrhythm

Jan 28, 2023
Everytime Emi Appears this happens. Can't move forward with the game because the next morning event includes the strategy meeting with maids. This is for the Andoid ver. How to fix this??

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes