Mar 24, 2019
I updated OP to 0.7.1:

Changes:
Major
:
  • Restructured Beatrice's purifications so they're like other character's hangouts and can be rewatched
  • Made some revisions to Hazel's third hangout.
  • Swiftness/Spirit Potions are now longer reset between dungeon runs, but you only get replenished by your Manor Upgrades up the amount specified in the upgrade.
  • Unlocking Katie's sex scenes should be more consistent now. Go and enjoy the nussy!
  • Hazel's third hangout now requires sleeping with Mira at least once.
  • You can now replay Lyra's 2nd hangout sex scene
  • Updated how Seraphina references the guidebook in her first hangout to imply it was always available and not unlocked by this event
  • Ophelia's first hangout now requires Seraphina's second hangout.
  • You can now use bombs found in the dungeon before unlocking the manor upgrade that gives you bombs.
Minor:
  • Added text mentioning when Emi and Hazel's secret outfits are unlocked (their 3rd and 2nd hangout respectively)
  • "Magical Imports" upgrade now scales with your current Enchantress Level instead of the level you bought it at
  • You can now officially lose your virginity to Katie, Naughty Imp or Yuli.
  • Prevented Emi's mouth appearing over her ninja mask and fixed the ninja outfit sticking to her like glue and being unremovable
  • Made some updates to the tutorial to better reflect the current state of the game
  • Updated the chest event message
  • Main Character's profile no longer refers to them as always female
  • The battlelog now refers to your enemies in the dungeon as "enemy" instead of "demon"
  • Fixed the Swiftness/Spirit Potion event not giving both on a successful swindle
  • Fixed "Pants of Rage" giving x8 damage instead of x1.08
  • Fixed a crash associated with one of Yuli's quiz questions
  • Fixed 6 Typos

If there are any other issues, don't hesitate to let me know!
Alright then, time to test the ever loving hell out of this to see what's fixed and what's still broken-

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
TwistedScarlett60
Out of curiosity, for the dev, have you still not figured out why Katie's scenes never unlock for 90% of people? I know you said you tested it yourself multiple times before release, but could there have been some error? Was it a bug you noticed before release that you thought you fixed but maybe forgot to save the changes for or something?

I'd say with some exceptions, most of us are playing off the same saves update by update, so when you tested, did you do it with a "fresh" save or one from a previous update?
I never had issue with Katie, on the third encounter the first scene unlocks, then all three are unlocked on the fourth encounter. It's possible your dialog choices may affect this. But I just don't know

Mar 24, 2019
I never had issue with Katie, on the third encounter the first scene unlocks, then all three are unlocked on the fourth encounter. It's possible your dialog choices may affect this. But I just don't know
No, the thing is I and many others have had an issue where we reach Katie's first scene, but then we get a message saying her other scenes have unlocked, but they never actually do.

When you unlocked her did you do so in one dungeon run? And did you start from an old save or start a new game on the new update?

Mar 24, 2019
I updated OP to 0.7.1:

Changes:
Major
:
  • Restructured Beatrice's purifications so they're like other character's hangouts and can be rewatched
  • Made some revisions to Hazel's third hangout.
  • Swiftness/Spirit Potions are now longer reset between dungeon runs, but you only get replenished by your Manor Upgrades up the amount specified in the upgrade.
  • Unlocking Katie's sex scenes should be more consistent now. Go and enjoy the nussy!
  • Hazel's third hangout now requires sleeping with Mira at least once.
  • You can now replay Lyra's 2nd hangout sex scene
  • Updated how Seraphina references the guidebook in her first hangout to imply it was always available and not unlocked by this event
  • Ophelia's first hangout now requires Seraphina's second hangout.
  • You can now use bombs found in the dungeon before unlocking the manor upgrade that gives you bombs.
Minor:
  • Added text mentioning when Emi and Hazel's secret outfits are unlocked (their 3rd and 2nd hangout respectively)
  • "Magical Imports" upgrade now scales with your current Enchantress Level instead of the level you bought it at
  • You can now officially lose your virginity to Katie, Naughty Imp or Yuli.
  • Prevented Emi's mouth appearing over her ninja mask and fixed the ninja outfit sticking to her like glue and being unremovable
  • Made some updates to the tutorial to better reflect the current state of the game
  • Updated the chest event message
  • Main Character's profile no longer refers to them as always female
  • The battlelog now refers to your enemies in the dungeon as "enemy" instead of "demon"
  • Fixed the Swiftness/Spirit Potion event not giving both on a successful swindle
  • Fixed "Pants of Rage" giving x8 damage instead of x1.08
  • Fixed a crash associated with one of Yuli's quiz questions
  • Fixed 6 Typos

If there are any other issues, don't hesitate to let me know!
Hmm...nope, still no luck with fixing the Katie bug.

Does it make a difference if you complete all her events before the first scene in a single dungeon run?

Or could it be that the flag for unlocking the options only activates AT that specific amount? Could there be some issue with old saves conflicting? Or...anything? I still don't understand why it would be 50/50 in terms of people getting the unlock no problem, and people getting the unlock message but not seeing the scenes?

Could it also be a potential soft lock or something? Like, even if it's theoretically fixed now, that doesn't mean it's fixed for saves that have already encountered the problem?

Again, here's an image for it, this is v0.7.1
It shows the "unlock" message EVERY time I replay the first scene, yet this is my second time "unlocking" them on 0.7.1, and it still won't allow access to either of the other scenes.

screenshot0001.png

Mar 24, 2019
Lemme see what happens if I mess around a bit more with the game-
Because now I'm curious what broke where-

I might have to put my MG1K guide on hold for this since I wanna help with bug testing.

Mar 24, 2019
Can also confirm, passing time does not remedy the issue, this is a separate dungeon run, screenshot taken after advancing multiple in game days.
screenshot0002.png
Gonna see if I can recreate the issue on a fresh save, may take a while, gonna replay the game from scratch.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Can also confirm, passing time does not remedy the issue, this is a separate dungeon run, screenshot taken after advancing multiple in game days.
View attachment 3268483
Gonna see if I can recreate the issue on a fresh save, may take a while, gonna replay the game from scratch.
Can you enable the developer console and tell me what your 'sgs' value is? And during the sex scene your 'gen15' value should be 50.

Mar 24, 2019
I've figured it out, she only wants more dick if you leave without buying anything. Of course, I didn't buy anything while testing only her sex scenes.
View attachment 3268613
screenshot0003.png
My god, internet was right, they DO want more if you become a deadbeat.

So...just don't buy anything and it resolves the next encounter-

Might still wanna change the code to keep it from being locked again in the first place-
screenshot0004.png
It's at least a temporary fix though, but it IS still detrimental that...buying the things you're encouraged to buy results in no more sex-

damias

Sep 13, 2020
err if you took everyone virginity before day 25... and you get the first event with cyclop mask (fake mom) to show shes opening up..does it mean you cant get more event with her after...(the second one suposedly there)

damias

Sep 13, 2020
also i almost wish you stole data for the oni question about which monster girl you wanna bang the most :D may it be those you wrote or a scylla x) i chose centaur and anyway ... im happy you made it all good answer haha)

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes