Mar 24, 2019
Finally finishing off the update with the Hazel scene.

Time to check off "Kitten" from the Twisted Scarlett bingo card.
Now all I'm missing is a fourth wall break and I get a sticker!

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
I've only found this mentioned once or twice, so I'm just checking that this is known: Tinker's enchanted crystal for emerald trade can be exploited to get exponential gains, since the emerald scales with your gold, but the enchanted crystal does not.

1. Sell everything you have, all emerald, ore, everything, as long as you keep 4 enchanted crystals.
  2. Go into the dungeon with as much money as possible, don't spend any of it.
  3. Get Tinker's 1 enchanted crystal for N emerald trade, either legit or save-scumming from the map outside her event.
  4. Leave the dungeon immediately. There's no need to repeat the trade other than that first 4 times.
  5. Sell all emeralds, repeat from step 2.
I've bought everything (including the pure heart research) and have E+19 gold. Yes, I know this is unnecessary but yikes it's fun lol.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Cleared 500 more floors in dugeoun and still have not crossed the new Biome "Super-Secret "?????"". anyone have any ideas

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
BUG REPORT:

- Unable to replay Lyra's 2nd Hangout scene "Threesome with Hazel"

screenshot0001.png
- TYPO -- whats "a massive gock" hehe

damias

Sep 13, 2020
also im not sure how to show it doesnt work for katie... but on my side she reset at the third time we talk every time since i cannot show resssources changing at the menu for pussy anal nussy but ya...

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
There is a bug with the "Spirit Potions" and "Swiftness Potions" because they delete every Potion you get through events.

Mirabelles "Heart of Gold" skill has a write error with the Mythic Chests.

Reactions: Konpon

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Even if you get bombs through events you can´t use them until you have bomb skill because the bomb button is not in battle screen until then.

Even if you didn´t choose the female route the profile says you where always female and I am thinking the newest scenes are also in that direction with dick disarppearing even when you had one from the beginning.

Mar 24, 2019
TwistedScarlett60
Out of curiosity, for the dev, have you still not figured out why Katie's scenes never unlock for 90% of people? I know you said you tested it yourself multiple times before release, but could there have been some error? Was it a bug you noticed before release that you thought you fixed but maybe forgot to save the changes for or something?

I'd say with some exceptions, most of us are playing off the same saves update by update, so when you tested, did you do it with a "fresh" save or one from a previous update?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60
Out of curiosity, for the dev, have you still not figured out why Katie's scenes never unlock for 90% of people? I know you said you tested it yourself multiple times before release, but could there have been some error? Was it a bug you noticed before release that you thought you fixed but maybe forgot to save the changes for or something?

I'd say with some exceptions, most of us are playing off the same saves update by update, so when you tested, did you do it with a "fresh" save or one from a previous update?
To be honest, I have no idea. I've tested it three times now, before releasing 0.7.0, after releasing 0.7.0, and on a new save, and it all works.
I made a change that might fix the issues for others, but I was unable to replicate the problem and find the exact cause. One issue I discovered is the variable tracking how many times you've asked her for sex and had sex with her increased by 2 instead of 1 per visit, but all this should realistically do is unlock her scenes much faster.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I updated OP to 0.7.1:

Changes:
Major
:
  • Restructured Beatrice's purifications so they're like other character's hangouts and can be rewatched
  • Made some revisions to Hazel's third hangout.
  • Swiftness/Spirit Potions are now longer reset between dungeon runs, but you only get replenished by your Manor Upgrades up the amount specified in the upgrade.
  • Unlocking Katie's sex scenes should be more consistent now. Go and enjoy the nussy!
  • Hazel's third hangout now requires sleeping with Mira at least once.
  • You can now replay Lyra's 2nd hangout sex scene
  • Updated how Seraphina references the guidebook in her first hangout to imply it was always available and not unlocked by this event
  • Ophelia's first hangout now requires Seraphina's second hangout.
  • You can now use bombs found in the dungeon before unlocking the manor upgrade that gives you bombs.
Minor:
  • Added text mentioning when Emi and Hazel's secret outfits are unlocked (their 3rd and 2nd hangout respectively)
  • "Magical Imports" upgrade now scales with your current Enchantress Level instead of the level you bought it at
  • You can now officially lose your virginity to Katie, Naughty Imp or Yuli.
  • Prevented Emi's mouth appearing over her ninja mask and fixed the ninja outfit sticking to her like glue and being unremovable
  • Made some updates to the tutorial to better reflect the current state of the game
  • Updated the chest event message
  • Main Character's profile no longer refers to them as always female
  • The battlelog now refers to your enemies in the dungeon as "enemy" instead of "demon"
  • Fixed the Swiftness/Spirit Potion event not giving both on a successful swindle
  • Fixed "Pants of Rage" giving x8 damage instead of x1.08
  • Fixed a crash associated with one of Yuli's quiz questions
  • Fixed 6 Typos

If there are any other issues, don't hesitate to let me know!

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes