cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Because the Hangouts and City achievements are not reset with a New Dungeon+ run, the permanent upgrades you get from them are lost, and I don´t know if you also lose the upgrades you get from the monster girls after the dungeon runs forever.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Unveiling the Unknown: Sex Update:
This long awaited update finally adds sex into the game :PogChamp:

Changelog:
  • Added Sex​

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

0.8.0:
Major:
  • Final Mirabelle Hangout +2 Sex Scenes +3 CG
  • Final Hazel hangout +1 Sex Scene +2 CG
  • Final Ophelia hangout +2 Sex Scenes +3 CG
  • +2 New City Buildings, Forge and Enchantress, feature an Ore and Crystal upgrade path.
  • +3 New City Explore Events
  • +2 New City Sex Scenes. Lady Gana and Jinx. +2 CG.
  • +1 Secret Outfit. Mirabelle's Slutty Nun.
  • +20,000 Words (228,000 tot.)
Minor:
  • Added a 'City' section to the Guidebook.
  • Added a 'Girls' section to the Dungeon section of the Guidebook.
  • Naughty Imp: Her initial success rates have been decreased to 30%, and if you attempt to leave she steals a little gold from you that can be reclaimed later. She no longer enrages the next enemy if you're on good terms.
Fixes:
  • Fixed Comet and Firestorm sometimes doing 0 damage on New Dungeon+. PSA: Spells will do 0 damage to enemies that are completely resistant to that element.
  • Seraphina no longer puts her maid uniform back on after replaying her paizuri or first vaginal scene
How dare you put seggs in a seggs game? Have you no shame sir?

<< yes please more sex content please and thank you>>

Reactions: Astromious
Mar 11, 2021
Well Ophelia's last event ended on a rather out-field note, I admit have been a little concerned about what to do about our "dear" brother Kane.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the end is deliciously close now, i can barely wait!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well dick me dead and bury me pregnant.

Honestly, as I'm not generally into games in terms of style ala grinding and such, I would be somewhat put off by the game but I took a chance on it and have enjoy it so far. Certainly could use some scenes were we perhaps bottom and get pegged, hell even proper pregnancy content would be grand, given the cucking of the 'Hero'.

Still, not half bad of a game so far. Though choosing who to lose it too is a challenge. Would have prefered to losing it to Ophilia...

Reactions: damias

damias

Sep 13, 2020
and ophelia inn animation looks amazing... not sure if you will update old one but if they look like that...wow

FreshHomey

Jul 16, 2023
When might you begin adding pregnancy??? There are already a number of options "In Development", Seraphina has made reference to her using protection currently to prevent this, yet the MC begs the Dungeon Imp to "Get Pregnant" when cumming.

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
Hmm, are the morning events connected to the hangouts? If its not, I think it would be better if specific morning events only occur after doing specific hangouts.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
This may have been asked but what is the optimal upgrade path per character? Should I focus of MC and then on others? Or are there maids worth upgrading first?

Amayui

Jun 17, 2021
This may have been asked but what is the optimal upgrade path per character? Should I focus of MC and then on others? Or are there maids worth upgrading first?
Well, the left path on most maids is generally most beneficial non-dungeon wise, this will boost your resource production overall and make the game progress faster. Beware of the price scaling tho, it's crazy.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Early on in the game, before you've had a chance to update the forge, you tend to get gold and crystals fairly easily from dungeon runs, whereas metals, enchanted crystals and emeralds are scarce. So I think that will largely determine which girls you concentrate on upgrading in the early stages. But don't concentrate so much on upgrading the girls that you don't have any gold and crystals left to upgrade the manor, in particular the forge.

MeguIsHot

Aug 31, 2022
I've completed everything in the guidebook aside from the Naughty Imp one, I can't figure out how to. Whenever I talk to her, the only options are to buy potions or leave. I assumed I had to buy potions from her, but I just get the potion and then nothing else.

LokoDmas

Apr 28, 2020
I've completed everything in the guidebook aside from the Naughty Imp one, I can't figure out how to. Whenever I talk to her, the only options are to buy potions or leave. I assumed I had to buy potions from her, but I just get the potion and then nothing else.
when you buy potions theres a chance that she will sell a fake one and run with the money, then next time you meet you can punish her, after doing that 2 times (i think) you can do it whenever

LokoDmas

Apr 28, 2020
Man, that line from the MC after Ophelia last hangout... i kinda feel it but sounded dangerous, are we getting more development on that?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes