TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60
Alright I just finished a run on Build v0.7.2c, this time i just did a cursor search for Typos, Grammer, and spelling mistakes. I will do a more detailed one when your next build gets released, did find another bug that i didn't notice when i posted my bug report on Build v0.7.2b. So i added to this one. See attach files for reference. each Screenshot is titled to the corresponding list

BUG QUIZ

2 Seraphina's !?!?! even though in this playthrough Seraphina did take my virginty by why are 2 are listed
1 say correct and the other say's incorrect

Emi's 3rd Hangout

TGS Emi 3_1 - "and" should've been used instead of "or"
TGS Emi 3_2 - I belive you meant "least" not "last"

Ophelia's 5th Hangout

TGS Ophelia 5_1 - simple mis-spelling
TGS Ophelia 5_2 - it should read "...and I'll be guiding (Lily's/Linden's/[Custom Name]'s) cock into you"

Seraphina Hangout 4

TGS Seraphina 4_1 - "of the" should be added between powerfull and demon
TGS Seraphina 4_2 - "right" should've been used instead of "for"

Morning Event Day 28

TGS ME 28_1 - "move" should be "moves"
TGS ME 28_2 - add the word "how" between "just" and "insane"

Lyra Hangout 1

TGS Lyra 1_1 - "was" should be added between "I" and "trying"

Hazel Hangout 3

TGS Hazel 3_1 - I think you meant Ophelia and not Seraphina

Lyra Hangout 3

TGS Lyra 3_1 - It should be Lyra not Mirabelle
TGS Lyra 3_2 - "I" shouldn't be there

Morning Event Day 32

TGS ME 32_1 - I think "couldn't" would have been a better word to use than "can't"
Thanks for your help! I made most of the suggested changes, although I don't think these two were mistakes:
  • TGS Seraphina 4_1 - "of the" should be added between powerfull and demon
  • TGS ME 28_1 - "move" should be "moves"
So I left those as is.

Reactions: Pirothea

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for your help! I made most of the suggested changes, although I don't think these two were mistakes:
  • TGS Seraphina 4_1 - "of the" should be added between powerfull and demon
  • TGS ME 28_1 - "move" should be "moves"
So I left those as is.
Your welcome =) glad to be of help, I am really enjoying your work.

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Any plans for the MC to give blowjobs on the maids/dungeon npcs ... with magic (dick growth or futa characters in the next updates ) and getting fucked by them ? or it will only be strictly mc doing the fucking

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
there will be a what if pregnancy scenario i think, but in the story if they impregnate someone they will lose their powers.
Yeah, the pregnancies kind of have to be "what-if" scenarios because I'm not particularly keen to make pregnant characters fight in deadly combat. :ROFLMAO:

Any plans for the MC to give blowjobs on the maids/dungeon npcs ... with magic (dick growth or futa characters in the next updates ) and getting fucked by them ? or it will only be strictly mc doing the fucking
Nah, this isn't that kind of game. Strictly MC doing the fucking.

McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
Just checked MDF's arts and looks like we can expect something interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like not with MDF's art style, only if Twist Scarlett draws these scenes himself, which will look amazing if it's also anal scenes

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
firefox_9oc1qhWQnP.jpg
Unveiling the Unknown: Sex Update:
This long awaited update finally adds sex into the game :PogChamp:

Changelog:
  • Added Sex​

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

0.8.0:
Major:
  • Final Mirabelle Hangout +2 Sex Scenes +3 CG
  • Final Hazel hangout +1 Sex Scene +2 CG
  • Final Ophelia hangout +2 Sex Scenes +3 CG
  • +2 New City Buildings, Forge and Enchantress, feature an Ore and Crystal upgrade path.
  • +3 New City Explore Events
  • +2 New City Sex Scenes. Lady Gana and Jinx. +2 CG.
  • +1 Secret Outfit. Mirabelle's Slutty Nun.
  • +20,000 Words (228,000 tot.)
Minor:
  • Added a 'City' section to the Guidebook.
  • Added a 'Girls' section to the Dungeon section of the Guidebook.
  • Naughty Imp: Her initial success rates have been decreased to 30%, and if you attempt to leave she steals a little gold from you that can be reclaimed later. She no longer enrages the next enemy if you're on good terms.
Fixes:
  • Fixed Comet and Firestorm sometimes doing 0 damage on New Dungeon+. PSA: Spells will do 0 damage to enemies that are completely resistant to that element.
  • Seraphina no longer puts her maid uniform back on after replaying her paizuri or first vaginal scene

damias

Sep 13, 2020
No content for moma Balethorn :cry:
honnestly sad i agree i think she would be the biggest thng to break the ''hero'' wether you are neutral or bad if he see is role model serving you and ditching him...if no ones believe in him it would fully anihilate him... so i agree she need quite a few event...

damias

Sep 13, 2020
another character i think is lacking scene slightly is mirabelle since you do say shes often kinky and nothing stop her if shes horny...an event showcasing that before the last could do her personality a lot of good,maybe she could come some morning to ''wake you up''

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes